Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Parallel life memory

Has anyone here ever experienced this before? I need some help deciphering a strong memory I have from a parallel timeline within in this same life, I went back to 2013 to something that very obviously took place in a parallel universe but not here at all. There is something important about this I am not grasping and there is a lot of bleed through going on, I am having trouble figuring out which is the original timeline as I remember myself very strongly there but here too, I am wondering if it's a merging or synthesis of energies going on.... I am hoping for Crystal Song's opinion too on this matter ;)

Thanks everyone.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Everly

Oh wow. YES! I experienced a moment of seeing myself in what I can only describe as a parallel universe. It was spontaneous, completely unbidden, and I knew instantly that it was current, was now, not the past and not the future. It seemed an ordinary type of scene, with nothing dramatic going on. In fact, I was just sitting at a table. It was me, but with slight differences that I couldn't quite discern, but I knew the differences were there...like tweaks in appearance or personality. (With "tweaks" having no connotation of good or bad, but entirely neutral.)

After that incident, I continued to have a sense of that me for quite a while, but never had another clear-as-a-snapshot moment like that one. It was more than 20 years ago, but the memory of the incident and the sense of the other me is as fresh today as it was in that moment.

Thanks for bringing this up.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Seeker

I was reading some theosophy recently, and I think it suggested that we have many different selves, existing in different realities, that are all a part of us and our life here. Just like we have different auras, that show different aspects of ourselves. Could it just be you were seeing yourself through a different filter, or a part of you that exists on a slightly different plane of existence?
Old 03-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Master
I think many of us are becoming aware of other selves living in these parallel earths. Our own earth is in the process of dividing..
"...Earth has many parallel bodies: one around 3.0; we are about 3.5, then 4.0 and 5.0, etc. (the 4th is apparently relatively unoccupied except for some animals having left us and are waiting). The Voyagers books of Anna Hayes describes the division into three time tracks and is highly recommended reading."
http://www.spiritofra.com/EC_Photon%20Belt.htm
Old 04-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello dear Scarlett,

I would suggest to you to not try too hard to figure out what appears to be happening. We have an infinitude of parallel realities happening with us all the time, everything you can imagine has its own reality, if you are aware of it or not. The more you can truly relax and be in the now, the more you are able to link and understand these images that come trough, if this will be needed at all. The indicator for your growth is not to be better at figuring it out or to be more knowledgable about parallel realities, but how you can be at ease with whatever is happening in you right now anyway. Once you are okay with everything, internally conflict-free, all of this exploration is much easier consciously available. You can begin to use other techniques to invite a fuller experience of what is happening, which is never taken out of the context of what is already going on in your present life, if you relate it to other realities or if you are just aware of it in yourself in this moment. You can't get it wrong darling. Trust your process. You experience side-effects of your expansion and thus glimpse into parallel realities. These glimpses are available to you because of the growth you already have undergone. Acknowledge your interest in them, but take it easy.

~ Deo
Old 04-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Has anyone here ever experienced this before? I need some help deciphering a strong memory I have from a parallel timeline within in this same life, I went back to 2013 to something that very obviously took place in a parallel universe but not here at all. There is something important about this I am not grasping and there is a lot of bleed through going on, I am having trouble figuring out which is the original timeline as I remember myself very strongly there but here too, I am wondering if it's a merging or synthesis of energies going on.... I am hoping for Crystal Song's opinion too on this matter ;)

Thanks everyone.

Do you need to figure it out? Are you feeling ungrounded from all the shifting? I suspect we generate two new realities with every decision, if we're going to follow the parallel realities/quantum jumping philosophy. There are definitely times that I feel do not belong to "this" timeline and times I feel I've left my main timeline and what's speaking to you is a walk-in of some other me, but IS there a main timeline? Perhaps we are multi-dimensional beings. I suspect that there is an aspect of the highest self that is the same for all of our alternate selves. Perhaps thats what you're contacting. You may think of it as the meta Self. Practices like the huna garden (it's very gentle but highly scalable) allow you to create a user interface for speaking with the meta self in ways that your brain can actually handle. (I am a computer person and conceptualize the body energetic system and brain and consciousness in terms of computer science, but you can conceptualize it in any way that feels right to you.) if all of these other "selves" are terminals connecting to a mainframe, your meta self is the mainframe. That conceptualization helps me feel more centered.

Knowing there is a part of you that is unchanging, that is consistent from timeline to timeline, can help so much.

Another thing you could do, is to ask the meta self to show you this information *on a TV screen* or as a computer game or book (whatever appeals to you; much of my imagery is modern or sci-fi and my "garden" isn't a garden at all about half of the time.) If you shift into a side reality's experiences, you may only be getting a moment of their lives, and without the context of their life experience, may not have any ability to integrate it into yourself.

That said:
The human brain is still fairly limited in parsing the information it can handle (there is a lot that would just blow your mind). And if you *did* blow your mind, you might or might not like the results. You're probably only going to be shown what you can actually handle, unless you're tweaking with your consciousness in some way (drugs, etc), or working with higher energy levels than you're prepared for.

Also, there are techniques (neuro linguistic programming, TIME techniques, etc) that work with timeline imagery for therapeutic/self improvement reasons.

(I'm going to reflect on "mind blowing" at length in my own thread because I think it's a thing and it's something that doesn't really get touched on - there's a reason that religions with an ancient mystical core, often make you study for years before getting to touch that stuff. Mystical burnout is a thing, and it can have very ill effects on your mental and physical health - your body and mind are intimately connected.)
Old 04-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
I'm with Deo on this one.

I had the past lives come in quite nicely thankyou then it was all these kinda parallel livetimes and it was like Whoo, settle down, can't figure all this out but then it kinda gave me a really neato filling out which was just like an eternal wisdom being a pussycat and settling in close... so you just vibe with the purring.

It's like the mind just don't cut it no more, I mean it's a neato thing too and it likes having something to play with, but the whatever it is just keeps expanding and the trip off point to just keep smiling finds the unguarded moments getting wider.

Sorry y'all, you jus' gonna get wiser and wiser and that's just how it is.