Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-12-2010, 04:00 PM
LightFilledHeart

Kyron Question

A friend has recommended a Kyron book called The Journey Home. She says when she read it she felt understood for the first time in her life! I'm not a Kyron fan or familiar with his work. Has anyone here read this particular book? If so, please share your impressions. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Master
Yes I have read that book and liked it a lot. The central Kryon theme is the same as all our historic masters. That we are Godly creatures living a human life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-12-2010, 07:39 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes I have read that book and liked it a lot. The central Kryon theme is the same as all our historic masters. That we are Godly creatures living a human life.

John

Thanks John! The theme you reference is one I respond to as high truth. Even if this book is yet another variation on that theme, the fact that it has come to my attention at this time indicates there may be a personal message in it for me.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Master
I've read all of Kryon's books and I loved them. You can go to their website and read channelings from there too to see if they resonate with you. If I were you I'd buy the very first channeled book they released a while back that way you can get the basics of what Kryon is about.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:31 PM
LightFilledHeart

'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I\'ve read all of Kryon\'s books and I loved them. You can go to their website and read channelings from there too to see if they resonate with you. If I were you I\'d buy the very first channeled book they released a while back that way you can get the basics of what Kryon is about.\r\nSpiritlite.
Thanks for the tip, spiritlite I'm going to start with The Journey Home, because that is the one that is calling me. If I like it, I may go back and read others. I may not be familiar with this particular channel, but I've read similar messages over the years, so I'm not "new" to the experience By the way, do you happen to know if the person channeling this information is still living? Just curious! Thanks '

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 11-12-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Master
The person is Lee Carroll. There are new audio and printable messages just about every month at this link.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html

The audio messages are at the "Check It Out" link.

I like the idea that you want to focus on "the one that is calling" you.

Best Wishes!!
John

Old 11-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Knower

May I ask you John, what is Kryon??
I don't know a lot about it, but I was told it was a group of energies(or something of the sorts)??
It is not "God"-or is it?
But it is supposedly a spirit of much greater magnitude than all others?
It chooses to "channell" certain messages to a chosen few who then charge large amounts of money to pass on the info?- although they do provide their sessions free of charge on their website, so that is not completely accurate, but would be deemed as a preview by most.
I don't mean to sound like I am attacking the concept, I would just like to know more.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:47 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
The person is Lee Carroll. There are new audio and printable messages just about every month at this link.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html

The audio messages are at the "Check It Out" link.

I like the idea that you want to focus on "the one that is calling" you.

Best Wishes!!
John

Thanks John! I have ordered a copy of the book at Barnes N Nobles.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Master
Hi,

I will do my best to answer your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favourite Son
May I ask you John, what is Kryon??
I don't know a lot about it, but I was told it was a group of energies(or something of the sorts)??

Kryon identifies him/her self as the magnetic master which is described as a feminine collective group.

Quote:
It is not "God"-or is it?

If you can identify God as a collective energy that includes your unique soul essence, then the answer is Yes.

Quote:
But it is supposedly a spirit of much greater magnitude than all others?

No Kryon sees itself very much like you and I at our soul level or energetic essence.

Quote:
It chooses to "channell" certain messages to a chosen few who then charge large amounts of money to pass on the info?- although they do provide their sessions free of charge on their website, so that is not completely accurate, but would be deemed as a preview by most.

The person Lee Carroll provides everything he can for free. The books for sale cover the cost for publication. You can purchase other products or download them at no charge and make your own CD. Those who sponsor events that require renting space and services do charge a fee for attending a session. I am not aware of the monetary practices of all those who channel Kryon. I only know how Lee does things.

Quote:
I don't mean to sound like I am attacking the concept, I would just like to know more.

In my view, the only way to understand some things is to experience them. I hope these answers are helpful.

John

Old 11-12-2010, 06:43 PM
LightFilledHeart

I have been listening to the channelings of Kryon on the website link John provided and I find them to be enlightening, clear, at times humorous, profound and strangely familiar. I say familiar because nothing he brings forth is new information to me. I do know these things, as do we all, for our spirits are eternal and ancient, and at our core and center we are individual aspects of the one vast and eternal being, linked like drops of water in the sea. In more direct terms, I am newly introduced to Kryon, but not to the awarenesses he speaks. Those things are known to us all, and when we resonate with what we're hearing when another speaks it, we are merely remembering something we have always known and may have forgotten consciously. I can also say that whoever or whatever Kryon is, I like it. The energy is good, and so far I resonate with what it's bringing forth. It feels true and it feels good