Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Ladofthelight

I read all four of the books. They are all helpful in their own way. I certainly do not treat them as "scripture", but definitely resonate with much of it.

"Bringers" is, and will always be, "the one" for me.

Like it came right from my heart.

The part of Bringers that really jolted me was when it spoke of the "ringing in the ears". This "ringing" has become my constant companion every second of every day. If I tune into it, it takes me away from the waking reality, which definitely keeps things interesting fo me. :-)

Pleiadians, though higher dimensional entities, are still no where near GOD level, thus anything they say is not 100% provable either.

I resonate with the idea of them continually entering the incarnational cycle of Earth.

I say that because I believe myself to be one of them.

It doesn't make or break my demeanor in my current human form, just gives me a bit more direction and comfort knowing that I need not get frustrated at the fact that I have never felt like I totally "fit in" in this current world.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Master
Yeah I have ringing in the ears too always have had them since I was electroucted by a phone in south africa during a lightening storm. Maybe that was my awakening.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-10-2010, 03:39 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Light filled you crack me up.
Spiritlite.

Old 27-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Ladofthelight]why do people keep calling me "lady" ???[/b] :-)

Lad--

I did the same thing to you. I think your screen name is like those perception tests you take where your brain fills in what is expected instead of what is actually there.

Yes, Lady of the Lake is what I was thinking when I read it --maybe not even consciously.

My apologies again, Lad Trust me, it is nothing about how you present yourself! It's a perceptual thing!

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 27-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Ladofthelight

No worries :-) "LadYofthelight" sounds more familiar to me too ;-)
Old 27-10-2010, 07:15 PM
sunny shine

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
No worries :-) "LadYofthelight" sounds more familiar to me too ;-)
hahhahahahah the height of acceptance
Old 27-10-2010, 09:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Yeah I have ringing in the ears too always have had them since I was electroucted by a phone in south africa during a lightening storm. Maybe that was my awakening.
Spiritlite.

My friend Dannion says being struck by lightning saved his soul!
He jokes about how we can all have the same experience by sticking our finger in a light socket and getting "enlightninged" too! You know your experience COULD have produced an electromagnetic alteration in your vibrational frequency... who could know??
Old 27-10-2010, 09:45 PM
LightFilledHeart

I read all four of the books. They are all helpful in their own way. I certainly do not treat them as "scripture", but definitely resonate with much of it.

"Bringers" is, and will always be, "the one" for me.

Like it came right from my heart.

OMG, me too!!

The part of Bringers that really jolted me was when it spoke of the "ringing in the ears". This "ringing" has become my constant companion every second of every day. If I tune into it, it takes me away from the waking reality, which definitely keeps things interesting fo me. :-)

That ringing and other tones is something I experience too. Often when I "hear" it I know "they" are present in some fashion, either wanting to make telepathic contact with me, or, if I go outside and look up, I will frequently see a ship. It happens more often than not!
Old 28-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Master
LightFilled I was so young at the time I never thought of it as awakening but I think it made me more intuitive and psychic than I normally would've been.
It was bad I remember on the phone and there was a lightening storm and back in SA they hit the phone lines and go thru to the phones, so ZAP I was struck all I remember is seeing black and a white light and I remember nothing, then I "woke up" and dropped the phone and was in agony, my mother being the person she was and is thought I was kidding around and started laughing at me...yeah I really love my mother (NOT)
Spiritlite.
Old 28-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Ladofthelight

I believe many can achieve some sort of "enlightenment" through a massive influx of energy, or a major trauma.

Just look at people who have Near Death Experiences...

A major influx of energy could result in a massive DMT release, resulting in visions of "the other side". Through my "awakening", I have had glimpses of the other side, and darn it if it wasn't the coolest!

Lightfilled,

I receive "downloads" on a regular basis... Like many others I am sure. The energy around my head will shift, and I will get a jolt of energy shot into my body through the crown chakra. This is coupled with a change in the pitches in my ears. I have grown to love these moments. I just simply take what is given and spread it all around my energy fields.

Thay have continued to come in in the last four or five months. As this has happened, I have come into the conscious knowing of healing abilities, and my regular senses have become heightened. I have also noticed others coming to me seeking conversation about "what the point is". of course, the purpose is infinite, but many on this planet don't think to discuss such material.

My voice has also become more dynamic... I am a singer, and strangely enough my range has increased a comfortable two and a half steps. This is not normal, but I welcome it!

I have a feeling that I will be using my voice for something in the future. I heard a voice in my head in February that said, "You need to learn how to play the guitar." I immediately stood up, went to the store and bought one. I have been teaching myself, and what a joy it has been.

Whatever or whoever is traveling with me, I am happy to have them along.

Never have I felt more at peace.

:-)

Last edited by Ladofthelight : 28-10-2010 at 09:24 PM.