Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-06-2011, 03:29 PM
SpiritLady

Driving me mad!

Hi guys, I could do with a bit of advice today, I put a post last week about tingling around my crown and third eye chakra and came to the conclusion that because i am developing, they are just a bit active at the moment. However today, the top of my head is really driving me mental, i feel like i have head lice (i don't by the way!) coz it is constantly tingling and i feel like my hair is standing on end. Its making me itch all around my head, face, neck, shoulders etc and I have also been feeling a cool breeze right on top of my head, (which is quite relieving actually!) I've also been seeing things out of the corner of my eyes today. I have been working very closely with my angels and guides lately and trying to open myself up to spirit- something i have been working on for about 5 years. As i'm writing this, the breeze on my head is increasing. Whats going on??!! Any help would be appreciated!
Old 16-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account
This sounds very much like I get a lot. It could be that your Kundalini is starting to open as I experienced just the same before all the psychic pheneomena started. Otherwise, it sounds like your chakras are opening up to recieve spirit guidance and energy, which is very good!
Old 17-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Master
SpiritLady... These kinds of sensations come from subtle energies getting activated, which is a good thing even if it doesn't feel good.

The one thing I've learned about how to be with this is... when we resist and fight against the feelings they get worse - more intense.

Instead, to ease through them recognize they are temporary and breathe down in your lower belly... accepting and allowing it all to go on.

There's thread on Kundalini Rising where people share their experiences, that may help:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 17-06-2011, 03:21 PM
SpiritLady

thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate it!
Old 18-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Must be something in the air as I had this yesterday.

Spinning/dizzy feeling, and it felt like feather tickling/intensely inside lower front top of my head down to my forehead. It felt like someone had hit my skull with a mallet and my bone was all cracked.
Old 18-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritLady
I have been working very closely with my angels and guides lately and trying to open myself up to spirit- something i have been working on for about 5 years. As i'm writing this, the breeze on my head is increasing...Whats going on??!!
You've actually answered your own question.

The tingling, breeze, and other sensations in your head and chakras is from spirits working to increase your psychic and channeling receptivity, so that they, at least in part, will be able to more clearly convey messages, visions, guidance, etc., to you.
Old 18-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritLady
Hi guys, I could do with a bit of advice today, I put a post last week about tingling around my crown and third eye chakra and came to the conclusion that because i am developing, they are just a bit active at the moment. However today, the top of my head is really driving me mental, i feel like i have head lice (i don't by the way!) coz it is constantly tingling and i feel like my hair is standing on end. Its making me itch all around my head, face, neck, shoulders etc and I have also been feeling a cool breeze right on top of my head, (which is quite relieving actually!) I've also been seeing things out of the corner of my eyes today. I have been working very closely with my angels and guides lately and trying to open myself up to spirit- something i have been working on for about 5 years. As i'm writing this, the breeze on my head is increasing. Whats going on??!! Any help would be appreciated!

The sensations you describe are often experienced by those whose brow chakra is developing and beginning to link to the crown chakra. See this thread for more information on the crown http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=16951.

Your intention to work very closely with your guides and trying to open yourself up to spirit which you have been intensely focusing on for 5 years has resulted in this experience - prana beginning to open up a channel from the brow to the crown. The more you focus on the energy working in this area, and holding on to your intention, the more this will open up. Notice also things happening in your outer world as you draw more grace and abundance from the universe by this divine practice. if your intention is sincere (and by the sounds of it, it is), the Divine will send everything your way to help you open up more. Sometimes this means suddenly people/situations that are challenging are showing up in your life, but if you remember that this is in direct response to your request/intention, you can transform them into opportunities or stepping stones...simply by seeing the hand of the Divine in them, learning, growing, and transforming from them. When you cooperate withnyour karma in this way, your inner experiences will evolve too and you will get past the tinglings and into greater mergence with your own Expanded Self.

God bless