Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Guide

Diligence

In my dream I heard two spirits/deities talking about me, they were discussing who I was. One was oblivious but the other found out who I was. He called me the god of winter, to which the other replied: "so what?". Then he responded saying: "No, he isn't just the spirit of sea creatures or snow, he is [My real name], the longened one, the one who represents due diligence". He was speaking in a fearful, but admiring tone, like it really meant something powerful. He also mentioned the name of this god they thought I was, it was weird so I don't remember, something like Threifalir or something.

What does this dream mean? I think the "longened one" either means I spent my days longing for something, or that a certain person longs me back. I don't know, I'm trying to take this at face value but I realise this is highly symbolic. Any help would be appreciated! :)
Old 21-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Guide

So is it some message I gave to myself out of love or something? To show that I appreciate myself?
Old 22-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator
Due diligence means the care a reasonable person puts forth to avoid harm to oneself or others. Taking all the necessary steps to get something done.

Winter can be seen as a period of ending or rest or of the freezing of emotions.

So it's possible you take very concerted steps to put a freeze on your emotions so as not to do yourself or others harm. Do you restrain your anger for example to keep from blowing up at others. If it's related to endings it could be a reference to you doing all the steps you need to see something through to completion. That said, considering there was fear and awe about this ability I'd lean more towards freezing of the emotions with the suggestion that your emotions hold great power and you therefore must be extremely powerful to hold your anger back.

Having restraint over acting on our anger is necessary to avoid harm to others but denying our anger as a means to avoid confrontation may do us harm in the long run so I'd say evaluate your relationship with anger to see if you are balanced in how you process it.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Guide

Your interpretation makes a lot of sense, though you've chosen the wrong emotion. Anger isn't the emotion I'm "freezing". Thanks for your interpretation! :)