Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless

that she felt she couldn’t tell me, that I felt ashamed that she thought we were so closed she couldn’t share.

some of a child's not sharing with her parents is a need to individuate--to distance herself from her parents in order to discover who she is on her own. Individuation is a normal process of growing up.
Old 13-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

In fact, they teach a class on it now, and channel for others weekly. But they had quite a journey of their own to get to that space.

That is so awesome!

Quote:
They always laughed that their guides were not higher guides,

I find myself questioning the need to have a very high guide, but my fear leads me to think that is the safest route.

Quote:
Be in the energy of the channeling space as others channel, be around that energy, until it doesn’t feel like fear anymore, but excitement. Read channeled books, read Seth Speaks - which is quite strange, but so amazing and loving.

Good advice. I've read a Seth book. I think it was Seth Speaks. And I"ve read parts of another Seth book, too. You're right: strange. I didn't get a lot of it. And it has been awhile.
TThanks for your comments. They are helpful and appreciated.
Old 13-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Master
I haven't read any of Seth's books but I've heard that they're good.

Sometimes I listen to Kryon's messages as channeled by Lee Carroll. He allows Kryon to use his voice and they've been working together since the 80s. I always like the messages I listen to.

So if you want to be around channeling energy, you can find them on youtube and be prepared to see tons of videos on the hit list.

You do have the right to deny or accept whatever being comes to you for channeling. I rejected the low level entities and accepted the higher vibe entities. One day, Kryon approached me and asked if I want to channel him. I haven't decided if I want to because I feel I won't have the time as I have others to channel who I've been ignoring. I don't worry about that part as They have loads of patience waiting for me to get my stuff together.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Chrysalis, whenever I ask for a name, I get no answer. Very frustrating.
Old 14-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I haven't read any of Seth's books but I've heard that they're good.

Sometimes I listen to Kryon's messages as channeled by Lee Carroll. He allows Kryon to use his voice and they've been working together since the 80s. I always like the messages I listen to.

So if you want to be around channeling energy, you can find them on youtube and be prepared to see tons of videos on the hit list.

You do have the right to deny or accept whatever being comes to you for channeling. I rejected the low level entities and accepted the higher vibe entities. One day, Kryon approached me and asked if I want to channel him. I haven't decided if I want to because I feel I won't have the time as I have others to channel who I've been ignoring. I don't worry about that part as They have loads of patience waiting for me to get my stuff together.

I remember the first time I listened to Kryon. It was a you tube and just the audio (I think most of his are audio) and an older one, and I tried but just thought it was a bit creepy. What he was talking about, I really didn't have a clue, but it didn't sound like something I wanted anything to do with.

Several years later, I listened to him again in the movie - Tuning In. I had seen Daryl Anka before as well, so I knew what to expect, but I loved Kryon - it was like my energy had changed, or I had grown and learned a lot more, and I could understand what he was getting to. I read some of his book, and liked it. I think sometimes we are just not ready for it all, and it is a journey, there is no need to jump into everything all at once. It is really not possible.

I think now it would be fun to channel him. I have learned anyone can channel anyone, it is just a matter of asking and allowing.

And yes, they can start right from where they left off, with no time delay. I love that part. It could be years for us, and seconds for them!

And Dee - yeah the name thing. My daughter asked me if I wanted to know what my guides name was, and I said Great! Because I got nothing. And it was a name from my childhood I had made up and called a plastic dog that I loved. How funny. I think its a bit strange on my part that i don't want to channel her - I rarely do. She doesn't take it personally, so that's good :)