Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-01-2018, 07:27 AM
Master
No dinner dream

I dreamt I was with my family. My mum, step dad and sisters and brother. Some of my work colleagues were in the dream too.

It started I was at work and they had burgers in the fridge. I was really hungry and was going to ask for one of the burgers if it was going spare as everyone else had arranged their own food. I had been waiting for ages, then Roxanne said she was having something she had and a burger that John was giving to her. So I was gutted and a bit exasperated that there was no food for me.

Then the scene changed and I was with my family. They were making a roast dinner. I was hoping that mum had made enough for me too. As she was serving up everyone's dinners I realised there probably wasn't enough for me. I saw my sisters plate and it looked very fancy, one big Yorkshire pudding, some meat, and the rest In three little sections on the plate. I thought that looked fancy and it's how my sister likes it. I said to mum was there any for me and she said she didn't know I wanted any and that there wasn't enough. I felt sad that twice In one day I had been rejected for this food.

There was also a part of the dream before all this were I was walking with my partners family and my niece and she was barefoot and trod in some dog poo on the floor. It made a front print in it and I was thinking I need to clean her feet off as no one else was doing anything.

What does this dream mean?
Old 15-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Master
you are blessed.
the sustenance which you were craving doesn't come to you through "worldly
means"... to be slighted in that manner is a reminder to you that your spiritual
health is not supplied to you from the "lower realms". you had been seeking
'confirmation' to your needs in the wrong place... you have abundance and
aren't in a state of need.
the 'tracks of poo' are showing you your task at hand in this earthly realm;
cleaning up the environment for those less aware than yourself (there's no
one else to perform that job in your circle).
Old 15-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Master
I have been searching for what is going to satisfy my soul, I feel it is a strong connection with God, there is nothing more I need that I can think of. So I am glad to see this dream as conformation that my sustenance does not come from the lower realms. My partner keeps telling me to live in reality and not be so away with the fairies, but that's where I love to be, so its hard to know what is best. I keep worrying that I am going to miss out with God, that I wouldn't have done enough or be good & clean enough when I do come face to face in a sense, so in a way, the dream showing I have abundance is good, as I worry about what I cannot see. I see, cleaning up poop yes that sounds like my day to day life haha literally (my dog) and metaphorically :) I always worry I am not doing enough as I want to focus hardcore on doing what God wants for me, but I get in such a jumble. So I guess this dream is good in that it shows me where not to look!

Thank you Horace!
Old 15-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Master
my advice:
blend. rather than draw distinctions between worldly and spiritual, live fully
in the present circumstances in which you find yourself. discard your concerns
with being unworthy to meet with God/Goddess... provide yourself with
sustenance from that Source energy and allow God/Goddess to live through
your earthly vessel. busy yourself with the work of "living in reality", while
being 'inspired' by heavenly energy.
Old 15-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Master
Thank you for your guidance, I feel I struggle with knowing how to get sustenance from source, is this through meditation? Are there other ways to do so? I reflect on God and all that is and I do feel an expanding light and love feeling, but then this fades over time and I feel when problems arise I may be kiddingly myself by what I perceive to be a connection. But I see how living in reality while being inspired heavenly energy is a good way to proceed, I actually read this earlier but written in a different way so that confirms this for me lol thank you again!
Old 16-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I dreamt I was with my family. My mum, step dad and sisters and brother. Some of my work colleagues were in the dream too.

It started I was at work and they had burgers in the fridge. I was really hungry and was going to ask for one of the burgers if it was going spare as everyone else had arranged their own food. I had been waiting for ages, then Roxanne said she was having something she had and a burger that John was giving to her. So I was gutted and a bit exasperated that there was no food for me.

Then the scene changed and I was with my family. They were making a roast dinner. I was hoping that mum had made enough for me too. As she was serving up everyone's dinners I realised there probably wasn't enough for me. I saw my sisters plate and it looked very fancy, one big Yorkshire pudding, some meat, and the rest In three little sections on the plate. I thought that looked fancy and it's how my sister likes it. I said to mum was there any for me and she said she didn't know I wanted any and that there wasn't enough. I felt sad that twice In one day I had been rejected for this food.

There was also a part of the dream before all this were I was walking with my partners family and my niece and she was barefoot and trod in some dog poo on the floor. It made a front print in it and I was thinking I need to clean her feet off as no one else was doing anything.

What does this dream mean?

This dream seems to me to be describing a strong feeling that you have had throughout your life of missing out. To work with this feeling I would recommend re-entering the feeling by replaying the dream in your mind and consciously acknowledging and facing this feeling in order to resolve it.

Being a dream I would assume that your niece represents your child self, and refers to the idea that the 'sh*t' that you've come across in your life growing up can only be sorted out and cleared/cleaned up by you yourself, no one else will do it for you.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Master
I have always felt like that, to the point I've given myself a weak bladder because I always held in my wee as a child so that I didn't miss out lol and I still find myself doing this now as a habit, so I would definitely say that is accurate! Thank you, I will do my best to work through these feelings to resolve them. I feel like really Ive only allowed myself to miss out or perceive I am missing out maybe because I haven't focused on myself enough and knowing/doing what is best for me. I always used to be looking around and not wanting to leave a social situation in case I missed out, I do need to reflect on that more as its not totally clear!

Yes it was like no-one else was aware that she had trod in poo, so that makes sense why I feel people don't understand me, maybe because I just need to understand myself and be done with it. Thank you for your interpretation it is most helpful!
Old 17-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Thank you for your guidance, I feel I struggle with knowing how to get sustenance from source, is this through meditation? Are there other ways to do so? I reflect on God and all that is and I do feel an expanding light and love feeling, but then this fades over time and I feel when problems arise I may be kiddingly myself by what I perceive to be a connection. But I see how living in reality while being inspired heavenly energy is a good way to proceed, I actually read this earlier but written in a different way so that confirms this for me lol thank you again!
i figure that some meditation could help.
as i see it, there's really no need to seek out how to gain sustenance from
Source energy -- it's always there, freely available.
to recognize it, meditate, and imagine a shaft of light providing illumination
of/to/for you. turn your attention to it and feel the warmth and joy it gives.
feel how it invigorates your form. seek to envision where it proceeds after
it's passed through you (since it is a flow, and it won't cease within you as
if you were it's endpoint). expand your capacity to be a conduit for that
unconditional love energy through acceptance, and a welcoming attitude.
Old 17-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

You’ll have some sort of luck or you’ll get a small amount of money. ��
Old 18-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Master
I really do hope so! Thank you!