Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Experiencer

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers-Annie Kagan

Has anyone ever read her book? I really enjoyed it, please tell me your thoughts on it if you have read it.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Guide

I really enjoyed it. Very unusual point of view expressed, that of a person who is deceased and gradually moving on.

A lot of what was written coincides with a lot of what I already believed about the afterlife, but there were things in that book that made me think, made me question, made me wonder if perhaps I was mistaken about some aspects of it.

I really should take time to re-read it soon.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Pathfinder
I am reading her book for the moment, but I have not finished yet. But I do recommend it, if you have a lot of questions about the afterlive. You will not regret reading it and a lot of questions that you have will be answered.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah007
I am reading her book for the moment, but I have not finished yet. But I do recommend it, if you have a lot of questions about the afterlive. You will not regret reading it and a lot of questions that you have will be answered.

Sarah, if you wouldn't mind, could you mention some of the types of questions that the book addresses?
Old 11-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Wolfgaze,

I have posted a link here with all pictures with texts or you can call it answers of Billy Fingers. And the pics are beautiful as well. I will look in the book too if you want, but now I have to go, it is already night here and I should already be sleeping but I keep 'sticking' at my computer (lol). Enjoy the texts and pics.

https://www.google.be/search?q=the+afterlife+of+billy+fingers+quotes&cli ent=firefox-b&biw=1280&bih=913&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X &sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi_5unQs4jPAhVC5xoKHfWNDsgQsAQIGw
Old 11-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah007
Hi Wolfgaze,

I have posted a link here with all pictures with texts or you can call it answers of Billy Fingers. And the pics are beautiful as well. I will look in the book too if you want, but now I have to go, it is already night here and I should already be sleeping but I keep 'sticking' at my computer (lol). Enjoy the texts and pics.

https://www.google.be/search?q=the+afterlife+of+billy+fingers+quotes&cli ent=firefox-b&biw=1280&bih=913&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X &sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi_5unQs4jPAhVC5xoKHfWNDsgQsAQIGw

These quotes are great... Thank you Sarah! Sounds like a wonderful little book - and I may just have to give it a read through....
Old 12-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Sarah007 for the link you have inspired me to read this book.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Pathfinder
It is done with my pleasure wolfgaze and Reamac
Old 13-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Suspended

I have read it.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Experiencer

I am reading this now - This is an old thread so thought I would respond to bump up and see if anyone else is reading?

I lost my own brother in August last year, this is helping :)