Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 15-02-2012, 04:04 AM
Experiencer

Mac has many links for you, if Spiritualist forums are what you're after.

Jim
Old 28-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Knower
Angry snu my a--- !!!

I GAVE A POSITVE POST IN DEC 2010,,,,, changed my mind now ah man im still loving hebden bridge church and my healing and development etc ,,,but just packed up being acting president position ( which i would have been voted in for at the march 2012 AGM ) which loved ,,why ,,,, i cant be doing with the snu and the bloody rule book ,,,,,,, which only applies when it suits ,,,if u get my drift ,,,,say no more ,,,,,,, ..love lite and rainbows jazz
Old 28-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

I'm not in the UK, Jazz, and am not up to speed with all the stuff involving the SNU: but I know that they have made many enemies.

Apparently their "killing" of Psychic News (now happily resurrected, under independent ownership ) played a big part in all this.

Jim
Old 18-01-2013, 02:27 PM
rosequartzcrazy

I know this is an old thread, but have enjoyed reading the previous comments.
I have very recently started attending an independant spiritual church in my area, and i have to say it is absolutely amazing!!!
Everyone was very friendly and warm on my first visit, i was even lucky enough to have a reading by the medium that day as well.
He was absolutely spot on with things that have happened recently in my life, even down to the month that my troubles manifested. He even suggested that i receive healing after the service, which was the best thing that could have happened for me. The tranformation in my emotions, mindset & general outlook about my future took a huge upswing after that first healing session.
I intend to visit church as often as i can, the benefits to me have been amazing. i cant thank everyone there enough for their kindness to a newbie..
Old 28-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Master

rosequartzcrazy how wonderful that you have had such a positive experience, may it be the start of many more!

Yes, huge problems in the arena of SNU. Aren't we humans just fragile beings.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Shazzysun

Churches should be more inclusive

I went through a phase of attending many different churches and I felt that overall, something was lacking. I feel many people feel the same way, that's why the numbers are dwindling. They should employ a system where it is not so strict and rigid, where people can collaborate and contribute to each and others growth rather than the one minister or pastor claiming that he has all the answers and preaching to everybody. It should be more inclusive rather than dictating.