Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 08-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Developing your Seventh Sense – Telepathy

In today’s world telecommunication plays a vital role for exchange of information. For communicating a message to far of places, we depend on devices. What if we actually have the power to communicate through our brains? The legends of Ancient India, speaks of humans ability to communicate telepathically. And, if we prove the theory that telepathic communication is possible and it’s not merely a myth, then it will be an evolution of human intelligence. It will create new experiences and a vast knowledge to explore. Then we have to set boundaries and rules to control the difficulties that will arise out of telepathic communication, which is secondary.

Now, our primary objective is to prove the existence of telepathic communication. Why we have to prove that telepathy exists? There are two important reasons. First, we have to uncover the hidden potential of human brain to this world and secondly, it will help people from dangerous scenarios. Before unraveling the magic behind, let’s get to know about the term ‘Telepathy’. It was derived from the two Greek words, ‘tele’ meaning “afar” and ‘pathos’ meaning “feeling”. The term “Telepathy” is generally used to designate the phenomena of thought-transference, or as the dictionaries state it: “The action of one mind on another at a distance and without communication by means of the senses.” In India, especially, has the belief in thought‐transference prevailed from time immemorial. Passing over the legendary tales, and coming down to the time of recent history, we see many instances of the acceptance of this idea by the people of this old land of the strange and mysterious.

From the book ‘Telepathy’ by William Walker Atkinson (1910), the Society for Psychical Research, 1882 conducted experiments on telepathy, thought-transference and similar phenomena, which have been fully reported and these reports comprising of several volumes, have given the world a record of psychic phenomena of the greatest value to science. Telepathy is an established scientific fact, although there are many scientists who still adhere to the opinion that Telepathy remains to be proven scientifically, while some of the ultra conservatives go so far as to insist that Telepathy is scientifically impossible, this latter opinion being calculated to cause a smile to one who remembers how many “scientifically impossible” things have afterward been proven to be not only scientifically possible, or probable, but also actually existent.

For those who argue on the existence of Telepathy will have one common question, “Is it possible to transfer thoughts?!” I know many people would have experienced the following phenomena given below:

How many times you might be thinking of someone and the phone rings immediately

How many times you would have uttered who is calling you on the phone

How many times you thought of buying something and your dear ones would have got the same for you

How many times you would have thought of someone and the same person would have mentioned I was thinking of you last week or so

How many times in classes you would have thought of an answer and your friend would have answered the same

How many times you would have felt saying something but the other person would have talked the same at that time

Even, when you were reading the above incidents, you would have wondered, “Yes! It had happened, but how?” In these every cases you would have called it a ‘co-incidence’ and would have forgotten. The same we call here as ‘Telepathic Communication’. In this fast moving world we have no time to think on these and we give least importance. This is because our brain is preoccupied with thoughts and desires.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that telepathy when defined as a 'shared experience' goes far far beyond the human brain's thinking process. Yes thoughts can be shared with another. I can appreciate why most of us would like to restrict telepathy to that application.

We have been told that everything is connected by spiritual teachers. How would be a good question. Consider that we 'share the experience' of every one at some level. This understanding of telepathy is not popular. Yet my belief is that it is the reality of physics(how things work).

I would not try to prove telepathy as thought-transference. In my view it is much more than that. The issue for me is how to awaken the brain's sensory perceptions to what the body is able to be aware of. Evolving the brain's awareness of these things is the task to be accomplished, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Kundalini and Telepathy

Kundalini stems from yogic philosophy as a form of feminine shakti or "corporeal energy". Kundalini is described within Eastern religious, or spiritual tradition as an indwelling spiritual energy that can be awakened in order to purify the subtle system and ultimately to bestow the state of Yoga, or Divine Union, upon the 'seeker' of truth. The Yoga Upanishads describe Kundalini as lying "coiled" at the base of the spine, represented as either a goddess or sleeping serpent waiting to be awakened. It is reported that Kundalini awakening results in deep meditation, enlightenment and bliss. This awakening involves the Kundalini physically moving up the central channel to reside within the Sahasrara Chakra above the head. This movement of Kundalini is felt by the presence of a cool or, in the case of imbalance, a warm breeze across the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet. Many systems of yoga focus on the awakening of Kundalini through meditation, pranayama breathing, the practice of asana and chanting of mantras. Spiritual masters, guruji’s and people with constant practice of yoga systems having kundalini awakened possess heightened telepathic ability.

In science, speaking of the third eye, there is a small cone-shaped gland at the back of our brain, located exactly at the top of the spinal cord called ‘Pineal Gland’, which in Hindu traditions is called as the extra-sensory third ‘eye’ through which perception of the world is not limited to the physical senses.

The pineal gland has often been called the true master gland and is the thought transmitter. Positive action flows through the pineal doorway, negative action flows through the pituitary. Both act in unison to balance all mental activities. According to Lang et al. (2002), every emotion you feel, every moment of joy and fear, produces a chemical enzyme in your body. Each enzyme passes to the pineal. The pineal is the system of entry into the Divine Mind. It is a complex crystalline computer that screens frequencies. So some thoughts and feelings become springboards; others become obstructions. Doubt is one blockage that prevents the manifestation of our desires. Doubt creates a bio-chemical reaction, which activates a neuron carrier in the brain that flows from the pituitary gland to the pineal and blocks the gateway to the Divine Mind. This becomes the forgotten information. The activation of the microcrystals in our pineal gland is advancing us toward this multi-dimensionality. It is the next step in our evolution.

The Cerebral Cortex is where thinking, logic, deduction, evaluation, short term memory etc. takes place. It also controls the function of the five physical senses and extremity movement. It is the information gatherer for the various levels of consciousness. This area constantly interferes with telepathic communication and must be stilled in order to receive instruction through the super-conscious (higher) mind. As a result, if we ‘still’ the cerebral cortex the third eye gets activated, where the thoughtless form creates a pathway to enter into the ‘Divine Mind’ through the pineal. Thus, we can use telepathy to connect with the higher dimensions of consciousness.

SOLUTION
Now, let us see how ‘Telepathy’ can be unlocked. Equate your brain to a mobile device. A mobile device can receive and transmit information to another brain. Likewise, a human brain can receive and transmit information to another brain. But, why we are not to telepathically communicate? This is because there are two major blocks, which prevents brain from ‘Telepathic communication’.

Block 1: We are not aware our brain has telepathic ability. Because we doubt is it possible to transfer thoughts or telepathy exists? As we have seen ‘doubt’ is one blockage which prevents the manifestation of our desires. The same happens here, the doubt that telepathy is impossible creates a biochemical reaction and activates a neuron carrier in the brain that flows from the pituitary gland to pineal and blocks the gateway to the divine mind which becomes the forgotten information.

Block 2: Our brain is engaged in various thoughts and desires. Cerebral cortex is where thinking, logic, deduction, evaluation, short term memory etc… takes place. It also controls the functions of the five physical senses and extremity movement. So cerebral cortex is the womb where the birth of thought forms and desires are delivered. So one must still the cerebral cortex to activate the third eye, where the thoughtless form clears the block in the pineal and creates a pathway to enter into the divine mind. To still the cerebral cortex we can use meditation techniques and other motivational programs to activate the third eye which will help in awakening the kundalini. By awakening Kundalini, Prakriti and Purusha unite in the Sahasrara chakra which happens through third eye activation unlocking the ‘telepathic ability’.

During ancient times in India, people used telepathy for communicating, were they say the pineal gland served as the medium of receiving and transmitting information. But as time rolled, people had slowly been pulled into the whirlpool of discoveries and technological development; the pineal gland has become dormant. Like ‘Rome was not built in a day’, for an individual to experience his telepathic power it takes time, since the blocks can be unlocked only slowly for a person, to fully use his/her telepathic ability.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding on this is that the brain is part of a triad which involves the pineal gland and the heart. Together the three represent the human consciousness or human mind.

The brain is the weak link in this configuration. It does not currently know enough to integrate and harmonize with those other components.

The reason for blocks 1 & 2 are because of this circumstance.

It is both that 3rd eye activation and heart centered thinking which is necessary to unlock the brain's truest potentials as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Yea exactly John32241. You got me. We have designed experiments to unlock these blocks. If you wish to take up the course let me know.

Regards,
Vaidehi
Old 13-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Where can we go to awaken these abilities. I've experienced telepathy in dreams and a few times unexpectedly while awake. I don't know how to control it, but the ability comes when I really want it, which is rare. If you've experienced some ability a few times does that mean you have the ability and are capable of building on said ability?
Old 14-05-2017, 07:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Question:

Why do people think of Telepathy as if it were same as Radio ?
As if signals were transmitted from one Brain to the Other ?

(p.s. This is not the case.)