Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-11-2016, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Research on twin sibling telepathy

Hello all,
I am an anthropology student researching twin sibling telepathy. I've always been interested in twin sibling relationships as a non-twin older sister. Currently, I am taking a class about the anthropology of the supernatural and I was hoping to reach out to any twins interested in sharing their experiences to incorporate into my final paper. I am not interested in denying or "rationalizing" your accounts, I just want to learn about your stories. This paper will not be published; only my professor will read it, and I will use pseudonyms to protect your privacy. If you have the time and are willing to help a student earn an "A", my questions are below. Feel free to ask me any questions and to expand beyond my questions.

1. Are you an identical or fraternal twin? How close (emotionally) are you to one another?
2. What are your thoughts about the supernatural (would you consider yourself a believer, skeptic, both, or neither? Feel free to elaborate)
3. What state of consciousness were you in when the experience happened?
4. What happened, and how did you experience it (dream, vision, sympathetic pain, etc.)?
5. What did you learn? How complete was the information you learned?
6. Why do you think you and your twin had this experience/these experiences?
Old 14-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Master
Hello,

1. I am not a twin however 2 close friends of mine are.
2. My belief is that the only real real of reality is that supernatural one. We exist in a physical reality which is a segment of it.
3. I have always been telepathic. It has taken many years to appreciate what little I do understand about it.
4. One on the most validated telepathic experiences happen when a telepathic partner explained to a mutual friend that we speak to each other telepathically and that was how I knew things even though there was never any physical communications.
5. I learned that there are layers of conscious awareness in every one of us. The information I receive telepathically can be 100% complete or only partially accurate.
6. We are all telepathic and psychic. These experiences we have are essentially intended to educate us about the nature of the human self and our potentials.

Good luck with your research on these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/