Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2020, 05:21 PM
Ascender
Dup.............
Old 04-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Knower

I think we all may be over-thinking this. We ALL have free will and a CHOICE. Regardless of ANY soul contract that was agreed upon, prior to coming to earth, you are a human being with free will and have a choice. By saying, you have no choice , and this was pre-determined is an INSULT to anyone. We ALL have a choice. Often times it may not feel like it, but that is a position of total defeat. When you are knocked down sooo hard to the floor, you have a choice. You can either stay there in misery, or you do everything you possibly can to get UP OFF THE FLOOR, and help yourself STAND UPRIGHT!! Even if those efforts are miniscule, you try and do it. . Sometimes, the pain and rejection/hurt, these relationships bring, leave you devastated /broken/hopeless....But weather you remain on the floor in THAT state or get up, is YOUR CHOICE! We all find our power in our own timeline. There is no magic to this. It just sucks, that you were specially chosen to experience it, but there was confidence, you would choose to rise up OUT OF IT xoxo
Old 05-07-2020, 12:28 AM
Master

Hi Z,

from what i understand, we've been through much worse than what happened in this lifetime. Contrary to popular opinion we do change it up from lifetime to lifetime... it is just that even what happened herein was very bad anyway from my POV. From hers, she is probably happy I suppose.

I'm just discouraged, knowing that whatever changes I make in response to THIS mess are just going to result in another kind of mess later.

I'm not stupid, I know there is more than just me and she. The others watch too and have a definite opinion they don't want us together, so, along with our general problems with each other we've got a lot of other cooks putting poison in the pot. From my POV it is very much like a bunch of suitors want me but their idea of pursuit is to get me out of the others lives by making my life with all the others worse instead of trying to attract me by making my own situation better...

so yeah I'm likely to instinctively remember how this turned out and not do the same thing again, but, it won't help there will just be other problems sigh.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Pathfinder

OP, I believe you. Every word. Sometimes, it’s hard to understand the situation when you have not experienced it.

Now, can you get out of it? Yes. Set the intentions, ask for any blocks to be cleared and any info to come to light, and then set on your task of a new journey. And even all that will happen when it’s time. I know how it feels to be “stuck,” but it won’t last forever. It’s like the Hanged Man in the tarot- you are placed there for a reason. It’s not just by happenstance. When it’s time for you to come down, it’s because it’s time.

It’s all hard to wrap your mind around. Free will vs fate vs destiny. But now that you want out, make it so.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
I think we all may be over-thinking this. We ALL have free will and a CHOICE. Regardless of ANY soul contract that was agreed upon, prior to coming to earth, you are a human being with free will and have a choice. By saying, you have no choice , and this was pre-determined is an INSULT to anyone. We ALL have a choice. Often times it may not feel like it, but that is a position of total defeat. When you are knocked down sooo hard to the floor, you have a choice. You can either stay there in misery, or you do everything you possibly can to get UP OFF THE FLOOR, and help yourself STAND UPRIGHT!! Even if those efforts are miniscule, you try and do it. . Sometimes, the pain and rejection/hurt, these relationships bring, leave you devastated /broken/hopeless....But weather you remain on the floor in THAT state or get up, is YOUR CHOICE! We all find our power in our own timeline. There is no magic to this. It just sucks, that you were specially chosen to experience it, but there was confidence, you would choose to rise up OUT OF IT xoxo

Yes, I agree.
But the choice was already made so the person already exercised his or her own freewill as a human.
The complaint is not about the choice made but the outcome of own choice.
The outcome is the fate.
Often the person does not like the outcome based on their own choice.
Well, The outcome can not be changed.

Here is an example:
A man stands in a fork of two different roads.
He wants to go to the ocean.
He is unsure which road will take him to the ocean. He sees that one of the roads is inviting and easier. The other one has few obstacles.
He does not think twice nor carefully and does not look for a map.
So, he chooses the easy road and hopes that the easy road will take him to the ocean.
After 30yrs on that road, he realizes that the road he decided to take does not lead to the ocean; instead, the end of his road is a lake.
He is not happy and complains that the ocean is not there.
That was his choice. He chose a wrong road.
Ocean can not be moved. - This is the fate which can not be changed.
The outcome of his choice is the lake.
Instead of dealing with his own choice and his own inability to know at the beginning.
He is blaming the ocean for not being there.

Here are his options.
Just be happy with the lake. I am sure that the lake can be acceptable.
Or
Try to be more careful with his choices in the future (maybe in the next life) and learn how he can make a better choice through self-discovery.

He should not be blaming the ocean, when his fate was determined by his own choice.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Ascender
Dup...........................

Last edited by Ziusudra : 05-07-2020 at 08:51 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Knower

Ziusudra, Although I understand YOUR point, you are missing MINE The man had a "choice" , and chose the lake. He can either dwell in feelings of regret and unhappiness that he never made it to the ocean, OR he can ONE, appreciate and learn to enjoy the beauty of the lake, or TWO "CHOOSE" to backtrack, and change his location and journey to the ocean. There is no "dreadful fate", and consequences to a wrong choice. He has a choice to make the journey back to the fork in the road, and take the more difficult one, with obstacles.
It is all a choice. If your partner chooses to spend eternity at the lake, than you must respect his or her choice, and learn from it, love her or him from afar, and live your life to the absolute fullest. You can love someone from afar, and still be close, and if you have not mastered that yet, then I would presume you have not encountered an authentic soul connection, where beyond the exterior and chatter, you can ONLY LOVE the other. You can feel rejection/hurt/loneliness, but at the end of the day when you are truly honest with yourself, you have nothing but love and gratitude for that person.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
Ziusudra, Although I understand YOUR point, you are missing MINE The man had a "choice" , and chose the lake. He can either dwell in feelings of regret and unhappiness that he never made it to the ocean, OR he can ONE, appreciate and learn to enjoy the beauty of the lake, or TWO "CHOOSE" to backtrack, and change his location and journey to the ocean. There is no "dreadful fate", and consequences to a wrong choice. He has a choice to make the journey back to the fork in the road, and take the more difficult one, with obstacles.
It is all a choice. If your partner chooses to spend eternity at the lake, than you must respect his or her choice, and learn from it, love her or him from afar, and live your life to the absolute fullest. You can love someone from afar, and still be close, and if you have not mastered that yet, then I would presume you have not encountered an authentic soul connection, where beyond the exterior and chatter, you can ONLY LOVE the other. You can feel rejection/hurt/loneliness, but at the end of the day when you are truly honest with yourself, you have nothing but love and gratitude for that person.

Fate is simply the destined outcome. There is not a dreadful fate.
Fate itself does not have any judgement.
There is not a right or wrong, nor good or bad.
It is what it is. Simply an outcome from the choice.

If he does not like the fate/outcome, that is his own perception.
So, I agree, there is not a wrong or right choice.
There is a wrong choice for the outcome that you want.
But this does not make the choice to be bad.

I agree with you that he/she should accept the other's choice with well wishes.

However, your 2nd option of "choose" to backtrack is impossible as our physical life is linear and the fork of choices is only possible during a brief time in this linear passage.
The other road is not going to be there. He will be wasting his time and energy looking for the road that is gone now. It is not possible to go back in time.
Have you noticed? Nothing can be reversed in this physical life and time cannot be reversed.
One can only learn from the past and can not fix the past.
The lesson is to apply in the future.

Last edited by Ziusudra : 05-07-2020 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Ascender
Dup...............
Old 05-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Hi Z,

I'm just discouraged, knowing that whatever changes I make in response to THIS mess are just going to result in another kind of mess later.

I'm not stupid, I know there is more than just me and she.

Well.. Falling.
You can not change the outcome.
There is not an outcome that does not have any con. - to a certain degree.
No, you are not stupid.
I don't think that there is anyone else between a connection between two souls. If others are there, it is because they are invited or because of distractions.