Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 07-05-2020, 08:15 PM
Suspended
An introspection into illusion! Eradicating the myth of psychological evolution!!!

What is illusion?

To begin this introspection one's mind must be free of all other activities. It is a rule for this introspection, as all other occupations of the body and the mind will surely dissipate energy. One would lose focus and thereby will not be able to uncover the answer to this question!

First of all, one must be firm! Have this unshakable quality similar to that of the great mountains of our earth!

If one is after entertainment, looking to spend time by carelessly reading through, this is surely not the thread! There are other threads in this forum, where one can be careless and waste precious life.

Those of us here, kindly make sure, you will not be disturbed until it is done!
We are in this together!

Let us begin.

We asked, what is illusion?
Illusion is a false perception of something that is real or the condition of being deceived by false perception.

There must pre-exist that which is of the real before any processing even begins!

There must be absolute space for energy to be. Absolute space is the origin and the processed or the moving principle is the energy.
There must be energy for the universes to be! Energy is the actual and the processed are the universes(multiverse).
Universe(actual) –>galaxies( processed);
Galaxy –> Stars –>Solar system –>Earth ->Elements –>inanimate –>animate –>human – five sensory perception –> sixth sense perception;

There must pre-exist that which is of the actual before any (human) processing of the perception even begins! At this moment we are not yet labelling the processed to be true or false. But we have successfully established through a ratiocinative process that actuality pre-exists that which is processed into perception!

Now, let us consider ourselves, the human being! The actuality of the environment is purely perceived through the sensory organs. There is no time, gap between the perceived and the perception. That is why it is referred to as “pure”.
Example: when one's hand is near fire, the hand immediately moves away. There is no time gap between the environment and the stimulus! It is immediate!

Then there is this other cultivated perception! The adjective cultivated is used to point out the factor of time. This perception is of time and is very the movement of time. We call this movement of time – thought!

The actuality of the environment is perceived in an “impure” way by the sixth sense! The sixth sense disturbs clear seeing of the environment and corrupts the stimulus - because of its occupation with things that have passed and things that are yet to come. This preoccupation with time hinders immediate action! There is a time gap between the perceived and the perception. That is why it is referred to as “impure”.

For example: when a person is needed to act and unable to do so, we sometimes alert them by saying “quit dreaming and start acting.."

Thee sixth sense is the human thinking mind. It is a measuring tool. It measures by dissecting the actual world into innumerable fallacies. The English word measure comes from the Sanskrit root word Maya which means illusion!

This cultivated perception is clearly devolution! A falling from immaculate order! A voluntary imprisonment into chaos! The content of this sixth sense is illusion itself! It will always be of the same disorder.

Look at the state of affairs of the world. The world is filled with everlasting conflict. There is ongoing war every year! We get hurt and hurt each other through words and actions. The thinking mind that discerns good and bad, white and dark, man and woman, I and you, we and they! Playing a mockery, separating everything, confused, obsessive, compulsive and paralysed! This is the thought dimension, built on illusions, filled with pride and arrogance! Thus the fall of mankind, trying to become God!

Reference from the holy book:

Genesis 3:1-24 –
Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

The serpent is an allegory for fear! The intellect or the thinking mind is the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden! The desire is to be like God! The lie is that the knowledge of good and evil would open a higher perception and thereby lead to immortality!

There is no such thing as psychological evolution! It's "the mother of all tricks", to keep one bounded within the chains of time!

Last edited by Dawn_is_a_play : 07-05-2020 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:48 PM
Master

Did you just want to make a statement of your beliefs? To what end? ... if yo can do that in just a few words. What do you want to convince us, readers, to do?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Did you just want to make a statement of your beliefs? To what end? ... if yo can do that in just a few words. What do you want to convince us, readers, to do?

There is no other! One sees the actuality that it is so or carries on living in time!
There are no beliefs imposed or opinions expounded. The words are mere pointers.

One is not convincing of anything!
Old 07-05-2020, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play
There is no other! One sees the actuality that it is so or carries on living in time!
There are no beliefs imposed or opinions expounded. The words are mere pointers.

One is not convincing of anything!
Thanks for your reply.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Look at the state of affairs of the world. The world is filled with everlasting conflict. There is ongoing war every year! We get hurt and hurt each other through words and actions. The thinking mind that discerns good and bad, white and dark, man and woman, I and you, we and they! Playing a mockery, separating everything, confused, obsessive, compulsive and paralysed! This is the thought dimension, built on illusions, filled with pride and arrogance! Thus the fall of mankind, trying to become God!

This can't be right. What you describe here leads to diversity, instead of one supposed ''being'' or ''reality'' there are multiple beings and things that lead you to see dichotomies. By insisting that this is leading to conflict and that you wish to go beyond such it is perhaps you that is trying to ''become God''. You wish to have no separations so it should be ironic that you consider separations to be an attempt to ''become God''. It seems more likely that your ideal of non-separation is an attempt to become God!
Old 08-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
This can't be right. What you describe here leads to diversity, instead of one supposed ''being'' or ''reality'' there are multiple beings and things that lead you to see dichotomies. By insisting that this is leading to conflict and that you wish to go beyond such it is perhaps you that is trying to ''become God''. You wish to have no separations so it should be ironic that you consider separations to be an attempt to ''become God''. It seems more likely that your ideal of non-separation is an attempt to become God!

Thanks for sharing an analysis of the thread.

Separation is a fact of the human world and the state of affairs is referenced within the thread to establish that the root of all conflict is the thinking entity. There is no stating in the thread about any wish to have no separations. Only the fact is mentioned.
The thread also points out that all of human endeavour is built on the idea of time by romantacizing and hoping to achieve the limitless whether it be heaven, enlightenment, peace etc. There is only the pointing that the idea of psychological evolution is an illusion.

One says, "There is no other". That is all!

The English word analysis comes from the ancient Greek analisis which mean "to break up". If one can read the thread without analysis( thinking you are a separate person reading another's), then it is done!

Last edited by Dawn_is_a_play : 08-05-2020 at 07:11 PM.