Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-09-2019, 06:42 PM
Master
I don't think your list is unreasonable apart from the convert to your religion. That's such a big ask IMO. Faith / spirituality is so personal and not something you'd do because of another.
Old 29-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Experiencer

The pet peeve that rubs me every time this conversation comes up with my married friends and co-workers is that they act as if I am lucky because I'm not married or even in a relationship.

How am I lucky? In what way? It just means that I haven't had to the positive experiences they have been fortunate to experience or met anyone yet.

Instead it speaks poorly for me in that the older I get, it is less likely I will find that person. Who knows the person I am/was supposed to married could be dead for all I know or on another continent or decided to become a priest or monk.
Old 29-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I don't think your list is unreasonable apart from the convert to your religion. That's such a big ask IMO. Faith / spirituality is so personal and not something you'd do because of another.

True, that was more or less meeting someone at my church.

However, in this day and age mixed marriages are more common than not.
Old 29-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Legrand

Quote:
If you think about your question for a couple of seconds with your TF in mind you'll have the answer.

Hello Josephine,

It is true that I already have my answer. Meeting my TF allowed me to fix my division I had between the Love for the Absolute and the Love for women.

I wanted to know in asking my question where Gemini in all this places herself.

Love
Old 29-09-2019, 08:46 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
The pet peeve that rubs me every time this conversation comes up with my married friends and co-workers is that they act as if I am lucky because I'm not married or even in a relationship.

How am I lucky? In what way? It just means that I haven't had to the positive experiences they have been fortunate to experience or met anyone yet.

Instead it speaks poorly for me in that the older I get, it is less likely I will find that person. Who knows the person I am/was supposed to married could be dead for all I know or on another continent or decided to become a priest or monk.

Hello Gemini,

Thank you for your answer.

After looking for my TF in all those women and not finding her, I did came to the resolution that I would become a monk.

And then just after a few weeks after I made this resolution, there she was coming out of the metro station, shinning to me like the Goddess Herself incarnated. Just new it was her. We had been living just a few corner streets away all our life.

If you have a TF, I believe you would know deep down in you, if he's alive on this planet or not at the same time as you.

Enjoy!
Old 29-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Josephine,

It is true that I already have my answer. Meeting my TF allowed me to fix my division I had between the Love for the Absolute and the Love for women.

Love

Quote:
And why is it you feel you need a man to fulfill who you are?

I thought that was insensitive. OP needs a man to fulfill her but you fixed your division.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Love

Did I give you the information you needed to know as to why I'm talking about this? I think it's human nature at least for some people to want a spouse/mate.

As one of my great aunts used to ask "are you a toothbrush or a sock? A toothbrush is single, socks comes in pairs." I feel that I'm a sock missing it's match.

Now my BFF she treats guys like ****, but they love her like crazy, and she always ends up finding a sock who wants to settle down, causing her to find a reason to break up with the guy. Go figure. I can never find the guy.

Another friend told me that I need patience that God is 'working' on and preparing my guy---well, he must have a lot of issues, because I've been waiting 25 years. Who knows, maybe it's me that's got the issues.

Maybe HE wants me to be alone, but why give me the want for companionship? I'm going to be a sad little old lady cause I never could knit or crochet no matter how much my grandmother tried to teach me, and I'm allergic to cats and dogs.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I thought that was insensitive. OP needs a man to fulfill her but you fixed your division.

Sorry Josephine if you felt insensivity in my intention. And the same to Gemini.

Also what those OP means?

Regards!
Old 29-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
I think it's human nature at least for some people to want a spouse/mate.

Exactly, and there's nothing worse than someone trying to make a person feel inadequate for this want. Especially by the loved up that used to be in the same boat.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hello Gemini,

Thank you for your answer.

If you have a TF, I believe you would know deep down in you, if he's alive on this planet or not at the same time as you.

Enjoy!

Glad you found your person. Are you two making a good go of it? I say he's my twin--I really think he may be a soulmate--more like a soul sibling, I really thought he could have been helpful, but nope...instead he seemed to be intentionally uncooperative in trying to introduce me to anyone he knew. Those of us in the same work/social circle was really shocked by him being bullish.

Sometimes I get these anxious stirrings like something is going to happen, and then nothing. Like a kid anxious for Christmas only to be disappointed there are no presents.

I tired. I've decided to stop anticipating.