Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Elfin,

No need for rhymn necessarily. Let's see. Hhhmmmmm

Finding a man that loves the star
As a flower opens to the sun

It's just a try as I'm supposed to work

Legrand - that's the sort of poetry I used to write, I find it actually more meaningful because rhymes are quite distracting.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 06-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Just go with your heart .... And as you say, poetry doesn't have to ryhmn. I just preferred it to. The inspiration will come. ( Hhhmmmm, so let me see. I am now praying for a future husband AND inspiration for poetry for little star lol..!)

Elfin - True, in fact I find rhymes quite distracting. But - after you told me that trick, I managed to write a few lines yesterday as a start to my book. Only a few lines so far though - had a very busy day yesterday. But they do rhyme. Not sure if I will manage to write an entire book in this style though, it might be taking up too much time to put everything into rhymes.

Aw thank you for praying for me - I really appreciate that. I've spent so many years hoping for a husband. Only encountered hatred and rejection. Been chased away everywhere, unfavorably compared to women of loose morals. Sign of the times!

By the way right now it's 11:11 here!!!

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 06-06-2020, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Elfin - True, in fact I find rhymes quite distracting. But - after you told me that trick, I managed to write a few lines yesterday as a start to my book. Only a few lines so far though - had a very busy day yesterday. But they do rhyme. Not sure if I will manage to write an entire book in this style though, it might be taking up too much time to put everything into rhymes.

Aw thank you for praying for me - I really appreciate that. I've spent so many years hoping for a husband. Only encountered hatred and rejection. Been chased away everywhere, unfavorably compared to women of loose morals. Sign of the times!

By the way right now it's 11:11 here!!!
Lovely.. 11:11. It will happen. It will flow all of a sudden. Ahhh and yes, encountering hatred and rejection is not what you need or want in your life. Count your blessings that they didn't charm you first and Then show your true colours. You do appear to focus and acknowledge the 11:11 concept, which tells me that you are on the right path. To my mind you will attract a like minded person as a partner in the future, as you are spiritually enlightened enough to know the difference, and more to the point, the universe knows that too.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Master

Sorry..meant show Their true colours. Can't seem to figure out the edit button on my tiny phone screen, it goes wrong!!
Old 06-06-2020, 10:01 PM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Lovely.. 11:11. It will happen. It will flow all of a sudden. Ahhh and yes, encountering hatred and rejection is not what you need or want in your life. Count your blessings that they didn't charm you first and Then show your true colours. You do appear to focus and acknowledge the 11:11 concept, which tells me that you are on the right path. To my mind you will attract a like minded person as a partner in the future, as you are spiritually enlightened enough to know the difference, and more to the point, the universe knows that too.

Elfin - oh yes, I acknowledge the 11:11, and also 1:11. When I see these numbers, I tell my cat about it. My cat is already over in spirit but he is always around so he knows what I'm saying. And it's a way of letting the universe know that I appreciate the 11:11 and 1:11.

I sure hope I will meet a likeminded man. And then all the idiots who showed me only hatred and rejection can sod off - their loss anyway, they could have had a genuine girl like me, but if they prefer loose women - their loss.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 06-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Knower
I too constantly see 11:11 and get signs from the universe. They especially seem to show up more often during times of agony and turmoil.

I very much mirror you in some ways. It's most beautiful and reassuring to constantly see them. Even had THE spiritual song of mine randomly play when I admitted myself into a psych ward over my loneliness and strong spiritual journey. Letting me know I'm still on the right path. Been through hell and back these last 9 months.

It gives me back my "light" and help rid me of doubt at times of immense darkness and negativity. Remind me to stay true to myself and love myself.

Keep at it like they're saying and best of luck!

Even just got a doctor's appointment randomly on the 11th of this month and 1pm. Love it!!!! Haha.

Oh and my common phrase growing up was eleventy-one as a joke and my favorite Doctor in Doctor Who is the 11th. All before my awakening. I was born for this journey and I'm accepting it. :) <3

Figured I'd share in excitement at a fellow 11'er. Haha.

Take care!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things andů bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 07-06-2020, 09:11 AM
Knower

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I too constantly see 11:11 and get signs from the universe. They especially seem to show up more often during times of agony and turmoil.

I very much mirror you in some ways. It's most beautiful and reassuring to constantly see them. Even had THE spiritual song of mine randomly play when I admitted myself into a psych ward over my loneliness and strong spiritual journey. Letting me know I'm still on the right path. Been through hell and back these last 9 months.

It gives me back my "light" and help rid me of doubt at times of immense darkness and negativity. Remind me to stay true to myself and love myself.

Even just got a doctor's appointment randomly on the 11th of this month and 1pm. Love it!!!! Haha.

Oh and my common phrase growing up was eleventy-one as a joke and my favorite Doctor in Doctor Who is the 11th. All before my awakening. I was born for this journey and I'm accepting it. :) <3

Take care!

SikuX - Hi SikuX, That's amazing that you also have the 11:11 guiding you, and I'm so glad that you are better now, well done for being so strong!

The 11:11 shows up when you are going through turmoil to let you know that you are on the right path, they let you know to keep going.

I get them all the time, it started several years ago and it seems to be getting more and more intensive. At first I didn't know what to make of it, I had always believed that they show up to let me know that I am about to meet my soulmate. This was a common belief until a few years ago but I think most people now realize that this is not necessarily the case, and indeed I haven't met my twinflame yet. Not in this lifetime anyway.

But the 11:11 are letting me know that I'm on the right journey and that's reassurring.

It's very exciting indeed, I'm happy each time I see them.

Take good care too, and well done for being so strong. x

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 07-06-2020, 12:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX

Take care!
Hello and welcome to the 11:11 club !!!!!!!!! Special times.