Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Knower

Are you an Old Soul?

I noticed at a very young age that I was different then nearly all of my friends and family. I had a completely different perception of right and wrong, but also how the world looked. It was almost like I was staring at the same world as them, however, I seen it in a light that they couldn't see. This has been that way my entire life and I have the utmost confidence that I am an Old Soul.
Not long ago I took an interest into astrology and in my natal chart, my moon is in Pisces. Within the text of my description, it said that I was considered an Old Soul because the area that the constellation Pisces is in, is the oldest part of the universe. This intrigued me so I delved into it too, which I was amazed by the accuracy in what I found and how strongly my intuition tells me it's true.
I then delved into the Theory of Reincarnation, which I felt possible because I have always felt that I had been born within the wrong era. Like a man out of his time and I do not belong within this time we have now. My belief's, insights, and pretty much entire psychological thinking is entirely out of place with the rest of our modern individuals.

This reason has caused me to be a loner, which I've been my entire life. I have not even been in a relationship over the past 9 years because I search for my true love and I'll not settle for anything less. I even know within me that I am not going to find her in this life, I do not believe she is on this earth. I had been married once, which I had did at a young age and given what was expected of me. However, all that I was given back was heartbreak, heartache, unfaithfulness, and dishonesty. This holds true within my family based relationships too, as I do not feel a close personal bond towards them (excluding my children). In reality, I could traverse this earth for the remainder of this physical existence and never see another human, which really doesn't scare me. In my entire life, the closes companion that I have ever felt an extreme connection to is my dog, whom is literally my best friend.

I am also very clairvoyant, empathic, and intuitive. I can over hear the plans of a co-worker and easily see the folly in them and just know the outcome. However, I never even attempt to say anything to them, I just feel that it is their destiny to learn it's lesson on their own. I can also know who anyone is the moment that they stand beside me. I can feel what emotions they have within their heart's and what type of soul they have.

I am weary and tired. I just feel old and worn out, to the point that I am eager for this existence to end. I don't care about any fancy cars, houses, or any other type of material object. I crave knowledge, and for the past 5 years I have been feeding my mind as much as I can possibly absorb. This, for some reason, seems to have meaning in it and is what will be needed to get me into the next stage of my souls life. I know that this physical prison we reside in now will soon be gone for me and my true life will begin.

I search for someone whom might share this with me, whom might feel this same way. I seek someone that I can relate to for a change and not feel like a soul out of his time.