Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I was a righteous upright christian and a lot of people were evil to me to the point that I would go home and scream evil stuff at the walls --- I should have just kept quiet

to never be angry or fearful would be a huge accomplishment - not so easy though

I think it can be maintained but not done ! Four years ago I got confronted to all the horror the human kind is capable, in the name of [insert whatever you want here].

All that anger taken in me expressed itself during the next four years, up until last december.

Now I'm back to our natural state ! I think seeing inner peace (never be angry or fearful) as an achievement is like seeing it above us, while it is within reach !

Peace to all
Old 08-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
I think it can be maintained but not done ! Four years ago I got confronted to all the horror the human kind is capable, in the name of [insert whatever you want here].

All that anger taken in me expressed itself during the next four years, up until last december.

Now I'm back to our natural state ! I think seeing inner peace (never be angry or fearful) as an achievement is like seeing it above us, while it is within reach !

Peace to all

Yea it can take years and years to get over some stuff. Somethings we never get over though they come and go or the impact lessens. It's almost like these strong energies that take years to dissipate. Or things that cause a lasting change.

As an animal, it seems like we cycle through various states. I used to have a house cat and I'd watch him cycle through these states, states very different from each other. Like from aggressively chasing the female cat around, fighting, stuck in a mood of wanting to go outside, (standing at door for 30 minutes trying to get out, meowing, scratching at door, looking for a way out) then these periods where he seemed to "forget" his subconscious cat routines and he would just watch the clouds and trees, and people walking by out the window, or lay on my chest and look in my eyes and purr. Seems like all animals, even us, have these cycles, sometimes all caught up in emotions, in habits of thinking and doing and wanting, then other times, free from all of that and detached from these "animal" natures and impulses.