Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-05-2020, 09:51 PM
Seeker

What will be will be... or will it

If its meant to be it'll be. I believe this but I also believe that you can't just sit on
your behind and wait for life to happen.
My husband and I separated for a year and I didn't think I'd ever see him again.
I was going to focus on my career and give up on true love because I knew I had
it and I knew I was never going to have it again.
Well here we are happy as clams.

But do things ever not turn out how they should be?
Does the right person get away and never come back?
Are you in question of that right now in your life?
Old 13-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Master

I suppose it depends on the situation.

If a relationship has not yet run its course then "work on it" might still apply if both parties are on board. If it has run its course for either party then its best just left to let it be.

My ex and I fought for our connection for as long as we could then the day came where it had run its course and there was nothing either one of us could do anymore. It had reached its natural conclusion and there was nothing left to 'fight' for. The cycle came to its natural conclusion. No point trying to revive it.

Higher wisdom knew what was what in each situation.
Old 13-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Master
Hello Holly,

There are two basic kinds of people in the world. Those who let life happen to them and those who create well being for themself.

You are free to choose either life style. You are equally loved for any choice you make.

Now if you are happier not being with this guy then that is a good choice. The right person, in my mind, would not have gotten away because you focued on your career.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-05-2020, 10:02 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
There are two basic kinds of people in the world. Those who let life happen to them and those who create well being for themself.John

C'mon John... Aren't we both ?

Yes, I'm at this place right now, but no, I'm not questionning. I know my actual 8-years-old relationship ran it's course. I am to end it, I just don't know how yet. I can tell by her looks she knows too. It'll come, and yes at times it feels like a prison. But, when I think of the "after", I wish she learned. I wish her to be crazy happy as I can be, even though I let her hurt me like crazy. It's just the cycle of life, if you wish something you have to be prepared to get the exact opposit, otherwise you're not anywhere near aligned to have it. I know, I think too much about others before myself, but I need a meaning, at least for this life. And an uplifting one at that, nonetheless.

Only the second post of yours I see, and I resonate with it like an earthquake. Careful now, or I'm gonna get absolutely fond of you !

PS : I'm not hitting on you lol, just realized what I wrote
Old 16-05-2020, 11:54 PM
Master
A very good question...
When my relationship with my TF went wrong I felt very strongly for a while that wasn't what was supposed to have happened. And I didn't feel that way necessarily because I didn't want to let go and was trying to hang on. Of course I was heartbroken but I was not trying to hang on, no matter how painful it was.

Yet now, some 2,5 yrs later, I do wonder about that, as I've always been taught and had believed that if it was meant to be it would be.
I'm still not sure. After all we do have free choice. I do know there's a difference between fate and destiny. Maybe it's that, that we were given the opportunity, in a way it was meant to happen, but we blew it. So it wasn't cast in concrete, we could influence it with our free will?
Old 08-06-2020, 04:19 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So it wasn't cast in concrete

Nothing ever is, not in the past, nor in the future, which make our present a reality we create where absolutely everything is possible.

But in TF case it of course involves two souls, and then two free wills. The first meeting, which generally turns into a short relationship, I think is Universe showing you "Hey, look how you could be happy, don't you want more ?", is exactly meant for you to, at some point, realize that nothing's cast in concrete and of course you can be happy on your own. Because when you're happy you're fully fonctionning and growing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yet now, some 2,5 yrs later, I do wonder about that

You know, I'm telling from a 13 years old journey, so... ^^
I don't know everything and every journey/soul's different but I had time to medidate a lot on it
Anyway, what I would answer you to that is that eventually you'll stop wondering, and love every second you spent and yes even if it wasn't flawless, you are grateful for those moment, for having someone in your life who can rock it upside down in the gentliest way, it was just perfect as it was !

And it could be again, if it happened once, then it's possible.

Peace to you all