Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Crystal Therapy and Being a 'Walk-In'

I am posting this here because it specifically deals with being a 'walk-in' soul.

As some may know I bought a piece of the Tangerine Quartz (and got Red Garnet with it) - along with this order came my interesting quartz piece (you can see the thread in the Crystals section). The thread mentions (after having done some research on it) that it is an 'Isis' - 'Crater' - 'Barnacle' quartz (and goes on to mention the properties of it).

Getting back to the Tangerine Quartz and Red Garnet - I've noticed that I cannot use them and instead just wear my Baltic Amber chip bead necklace and carry the Isis-etc. quartz with me.

When I carry the two former - I get this oppressive feeling on the top of my head - it feels just like carrying a heavy book on the top of my head physically. Mentally and emotionally (and spiritually I guess) the feeling is depressing.

I have two guesses as to why this is happening:

1 - That the other two crystals aren't meant for me as they are 'too grounding' and either slow or close down the 'flow' of energy in my body.

2 - That only need to deal with 'processing' energy through the heart.

I had purchased a piece of Morganite and for my freebie a Hiddenite as from reading their descriptions on both 'Healing Crystals' and 'Heaven and Earth Jewelry' sites - matched with what I was looking for in both properties and in color. (I have yet to get them but it will be interesting to see how things go with them).

What interests me the most with this is that in my case crystal therapy is different from those reincarnated by birth - I was always viewing it as most would: grounding stones, bottom 'chakra'* stones to help deal with 'problems' associated with those areas...but that isn't the case with me as shown with the Baltic Amber. Instead, it seems that everything is 'processed' through the heart. It is almost like not dealing with the so-called 'upper chakras' and 'lower chakras' - because there is only the heart (there is only Love as they say). The other 'chakras' become irrelevant...almost non-existent (for lack of a better term). I always thought that I would utilize crystal healing the same way others would but apparently this isn't the case.**

For the most part it is very 'off the beaten path' - below is what I use:

The Baltic Amber: Carries the energy of the Baltic area as it had been there during WWII and before of course - so that helps me connect with the area in which I had grown up and lived a large portion of my life (childhood in Lubeck, training in Stralsund, home/apt. in Kiel).**

The Isis-Crater-Barnacle Clear Quartz: Helps with major transitions, soul trauma, emotional trauma, loss, grief, and finding one's 'true self' (as mentioned in my thread on that crystal) - so that helps with the experience itself in all ways (if you'll notice Jules' reply in the thread - that is important. Her reply is important in two different ways: that it isn't I -was- Gunther Prien, but rather that I -am- Gunther Prien and the case of not seeing myself as two different people: who I was prior to the soul exchange and who I am now...but simply seeing myself as who I am -now-).

I don't know if this is just unique to me or if others in this department are sort of in the same position with regards to crystal healing.

Just something I thought I'd bring up...or maybe it's just me thinking 'out loud'.

*It is irrelevant to me if these really exist or not. I found information on them useful as a guide to help me make sense of a big mess that needed taking care of.

**I realized that there is quite a bit of 'truth' in Sira's words in my signature - trying not to make people read between the lines, I'll attempt to explain: in the paragraphs I mention about being only Love and only processing through the heart along with the Baltic Amber being my 'connection to the Earth'.

PS: Yes - I sat at my apt. typing this up so it would hopefully make some sense (that was the only way I could sit and think about what I wanted say without feeling rushed).