Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Permission to channel

Hi. I am not a psychic or medium, but I do have some (very) limited abilities. I would like a couple of volunteers please. I want to try to channel for you. I just tried it for someone else and got two small things, but I have no idea if they are helpful or not. If you are willing to volunteer, just post that you are, and I will try to focus on your post and then I will write what I get on your post. My results might be nothing, probably will be nothing. So I am looking for human guinea pigs.

I will post what I get in a reply to your post,, or if I feel a strong urge that it should be private or if you specify that my response should be private, then I will send a pm. If you would give me a reaction, that would be great. And if you have a reaction that changes over time, letting me know the change later would be great. (So if your immediate response is, "nothing helpful" but later you realize that what I've said actually refers to something you hadn't realized, then let me know.)

I wrote a post elsewhere about the "words" I get; what I am trying to do here is get "words" or images or sensations for you.

Only a handful of volunteers please, so I don't get overwhelmed.

Thanks in advance for any who volunteer. I really don't expect I'll get much. I'm just trying an experiment here.
Old 14-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Master

I will volunteer. My name is Rena.
Old 15-01-2018, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

Hi Rena,

I tried to channel for you and now I'll describe what happened.

I'm not a psychic and so if nothing resonates, I'm not surprised. But I did try to give you a blessing, and if nothing else, you hopefully got that.

I asked Arc Angel Michael to protect both you and me and to allow good intentions and high frequency energy through. I set the intention to be helpful to you and to bless you.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on you, on blessings for you. I asked my guides to bless you. Then I tried to make my mind blank (which is probably impossible) and open myself to messages.

I noticed my left hip was hurting a little and I wondered if that means that your hip hurts, but I didn't know. Then the pain went further toward the middle and onto the right side and I heard distinctly, "go back." I didn't know if that meant that I should go back to the pain in the lower back or to the left side, or if it was a separate message having nothing to do with the pain.

Then I remembered an audiobook I listened to recently by Tyler Henry, a psychic. One of the things he said in the book is that there are pauses when spirits talk to him and the pauses are necessary to making meaning of his sessions. Because "go back" didn't seem separate from the pain, I think the message is that you have pain either at the left hip or the middle of the back.

I also kept thinking your name is Jodi. I have no idea why.

When I wondered what your favorite color is, I got "blue," but it wasn't a word from my spirit guide, at least I don't think it was. It didn't come to me the way my spirit guide's words do.

And I got the word "wardrobe."

That's it.

Thanks for being my guinea pig. Let me know your reactions to this. And once again, blessings to you.
Old 15-01-2018, 01:50 AM
Experiencer

If no one else volunteers tonight, I'll try again before bed and just when I get up tomorrow a.m., Rena.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Guide

haha Id like for you to channel for me.

Thanks
Old 15-01-2018, 02:48 AM
Experiencer

okay. I'll do it tonight. Thanks.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Experiencer

First I want to respond to the comments i made to Rena yesterday.

I think that maybe I inadvertently "read" someone else. Before posting this thread, I wrote down four names from another thread and tried to get a reading for them, but then I stopped myself because I thought I should ask permission rather than just jump into it. I am thinking now that "go back" means I should go back to one of those 4 names I wrote down previously. And when I got "Jodi," maybe the impressions I was getting were for her? Maybe Jodi is one of those four people.

While getting words is not new to me, trying to read for someone else is entirely new. I think there will be a lot of "mischief" as I learn.

When I tried to get a message for you, Rena, this morning, I got an image of a loaf of bread. When I opened it up, I took out an already made and wrapped sandwich.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Experiencer

Okay SkyGodWarrior, now I'll share what I got for you.

Last night I got the words "too young"
and much later the phrase "do you have a doctor's appointment."

I never interpret the phrases that come separately as if they are related because so far they haven't been. Maybe if they are given close in time, I might, in the future, try to relate them, but so far no. I am used to getting strings of unrelated phrases.

Last night I got a sensation that felt like fear, like tightness in the chest. And I heard the phrase "without the handcuffs."

Later I heard a soothing voice say "that's right."

This morning, while praying for you, I found myself calling you "Gabriel" and then "Erol" (not sure of the spelling). I didn't mean to do that. It just happened and surprised me.

Somewhere in all this I heard the phrase "I can't take it anymore."

I have no idea if any of this resonates or what it means. It may not even be for you!

Bless you for being my guinea pig.

I think I am going to retire from this business now. I appreciate the chance to have tried something new. Though I'm pretty sure I'm not very good at this, it was cool to experience at attempt to read for someone else rather than just read what comes into my mind. It raised questions such as "is this tightness in my chest mine, or is it a message for SkyGodWarrior?" and "is this message for SGW, or am I getting mischief?"

Blessings.
Old 15-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Master
Dee47, please don't 'retire'.

Repeated practice helps us develop our certainty and understand how messages come in and possible meanings of them. Through practice we learn to tune our selves to the information we are desiring to achieve.
Much like riding a bike, baking a cake, learning line dance or anything else, don't expect to be good on the first shot. It takes time, persistence and really Noticing the process, what results in success and what in chaos/confusion.

This is a great place to develop skill sets, get feedback and practice.
Old 16-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Guide

@Dee47... crystal song is right... keep on practicing... or tell yourself that you want to pretend to give people these readings there for it releases some of that tension and allows you to go forward with out judgment because its just a game. Also if you set the intention on trickery then that is what will happen. Always have what your true goal is in mind and nothing else.

As for the things you got for me. I dont know about the too young part or the doctors a point, and the tightness in the chest but the "without handcuffs" means a lot to me. I am free and we are free I have been celebrating within the win over the dark... and such a statement would stand true. Other than that I did ask Arch Angel Gabriel for some inspiration while writing a love letter so id say those are pretty good odds.

Keep it up you are doing great!

:)
Closed Thread