Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-12-2014, 12:24 AM
bliss

astralwanderer, i am vegan too. :) you do get 9000 trillion points for that. :) yay:). Plus the Medal for Nonviolence and Loving Kindness. :) ♥

just like Explorer said "alcohol and drugs lower vibration", i think meat does too lower vibration - as the fear-negative emotions of the animal at killing and during its tortured factory farming (most people don't eat organic meat from lovingly raised animals who died of natural causes) life does impregnate the molecules. The Essene versions of the Gospel has Jesus multiplying fruit and bread, not fish and bread and saying that those who eat meat defile themselves and do more harm than a thief does, since a thief steals an object, but those who kill animals early steal a life. A very interesting subject. Lots of Christian saints of the last 2000 years multiplied bread and fruit, never bread and fish, kind of confirming this and also Jesus saying "What I have done you will also do and much more" (John 14:12).

Now, some will say, last dinner all disciples sipped from a cup of wine, but that's just a 13th of a cup - if drinking people only drank 13th of a cup instead of a cup or more a day, the world would be a much better place. The last dinner was a special event, not a daily one. Jesus said "Kingdom of God is within" - not in wine. That dinner was for his 12 disciples, some argue it was not meant to be for all. So some churches don't do communion. Plus there is no evidence that that was wine, it may have been grape juice. Lots of churches today do communion with non-alcoholic fruit juices.

The turning of water into wine by Jesus may have been just for the CONVERSION to a Higher spirituality of those wine addicts at the wedding via a miracle, if that story is not made up. Simply turning water into wine at a once in a lifetime event (marriage back then was that) is not a recommendation to drink wine daily or weekly. However, some scholars do say that some Roman etc rulers were fond of wine, so they did ask for the scripture to be changed to allow for wine drinking by making up the Cana story - just as they did change fruit with fish/meat in the texts.

Pregnant women who drink a little give birth to lower IQ kids (google it), and those drinking a lot give birth to intellectually disabled kids who cost society about 1 million dollars per lifetime in extra care. This is science data. Google it. Fetal alcohol syndrome. :) No well meaning being would suggest drinking lots of wine, nowhere does it say that in the Gospel that some Christians always use as argument for their "one cup, not 13th of a cup" a day or much more than a cup.

that's why we need to go into the Akashic records and have a good look at the veracity of "multiplying fish" and "water into wine" and "last dinner cup contents" - using our astral skills. :)

Last edited by bliss : 28-12-2014 at 01:49 AM.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss
astralwanderer, i am vegan too. :) you do get 9000 trillion points for that. :) yay:). Plus the Medal for Nonviolence and Loving Kindness. :) ♥

just like Explorer said "alcohol and drugs lower vibration", i think meat does too lower vibration - as the fear-negative emotions of the animal at killing and during its tortured factory farming (most people don't eat organic meat from lovingly raised animals who died of natural causes) life does impregnate the molecules. The Essene versions of the Gospel has Jesus multiplying fruit and bread, not fish and bread and saying that those who eat meat defile themselves and do more harm than a thief does, since a thief steals an object, but those who kill animals early steal a life. A very interesting subject. Lots of Christian saints of the last 2000 years multiplied bread and fruit, never bread and fish, kind of confirming this and also Jesus saying "What I have done you will also do and much more" (John 14:12).

Now, some will say, last dinner all disciples sipped from a cup of wine, but that's just a 13th of a cup - if drinking people only drank 13th of a cup instead of a cup or more a day, the world would be a much better place. There is no evidence that that was wine, it may have been grape juice. Lots of churches today do communion with non-alcoholic fruit juices.

The turning of water into wine by Jesus may have been just for the CONVERSION to a Higher spirituality of those wine addicts at the wedding via a miracle, if that story is not made up, and not as a recommendation to drink wine. However, some scholars do say that some Roman etc rulers were fond of wine, so they did ask for the scripture to be changed to allow for wine drinking by making up the Cana story - just as they did change fruit with fish/meat in the texts.

Pregnant women who drink a little birth lower IQ kids (google it), and those drinking a lot birth intellectually disabled kids who cost society about 1 million dollars per lifetime in extra care. This is science data. Google it. Fetal alcohol syndrome. :) No well meaning being would suggest drinking lots of wine, nowhere does it say that in the Gospel that some Christians always use as argument for their "one cup, not 13th of a cup" a day or much more than a cup.

that's why we need to go into the Akashic records and have a good look at the veracity of "multiplying fish" and "water into wine" and "last dinner cup contents" - using our astral skills. :)
I'm not a vegan or vegetarian at this point but I wish I could be, I'm so picky on what I eat it's difficult to switch my diet. Unfortunately my pickiness doesn't translate into what is good for me and healthy it just translates into certain foods I can stomach. But awhile back I received a message in one of my experiences after eating a bunch of beef jerky that night, the message was that you absorb the vibrations of what you eat. And so if you eat the meat of an animal who died unwillingly, and/or scared, and/or violently that in some way you will absorb those vibrations and lower your own vibrations. And unfortunately most beef jerky out there is going to be made by the cheapest available beef from cows that lived in horrible conditions and died a horrible death for someone to harvest their meat. I hate knowing that and knowing that at least on some subtle level it has that type of effect on me, but it's difficult for me to change what I eat because the amount of foods I can stomach are so few. And I haven't ever heard of many animals willingly giving up their life and not being scared when they die. Of course some of those expensive beefs the cows live great lives and are always kept happy and then when they are killed they don't see it coming and don't feel much pain, but I still highly doubt a happy cow who has everything it needs is going to willingly give up its life and so it's a rough situation for someone like me. But the way that the majority of the beef on the market dies is just ridiculously brutal and horrid in every way, they are drained of their blood while they are still living in many cases and in some cases butchered while still alive.

Anyways though as some people mentioned "one drink of alcohol isn't going to hurt you." Maybe that is true physically but it's kind of like saying "one injection of heroin isn't going to hurt you" in my opinion. As you mentioned the health benefits of alcohol are negligible meaning that there are no positive outcomes from drinking alcohol, meaning that it is either doing nothing or hurting you. Physically a drink of alcohol might not kill you, might not harm you, and so forth. But we have no way of knowing what it does to us on a more subtle metaphysical and/or spiritual level and I know from my own experiences that drugs (including alcohol) are used in the lower-vibrational realms by lower-vibrational beings. Their drug-use is part of the reason they are stuck there in those realms and I have never seen or heard of any higher-vibrational being drinking alcohol. In fact in most astral cities of light they don't even eat solid foods because it would be a distraction, every day they eat the exact same completely liquid soup that is infused with solar and magnetic energy as well as the nutrition needed to stay healthy. And so I am positive that if they don't eat solid foods that it's highly unlikely that they ever drink alcohol meaning that it's not of a higher-vibration. If you've ever read the book and watched the movie "Astral City: A Spiritual Journey" the being Andre Luiz whose messages were channeled was considered a suicide because of his drinking and eating habits. It's a form of indirect suicide in the eyes of the spiritual-beings who exist in the higher-vibrational realms. And so in my opinion saying that one drink of alcohol has no effect or no responsibility in someone having a "negative" experience is purely opinion and speculation, as is my opinion that it not only has an effect but has a negative one no matter how much you drink. We aren't able to instantly view what we eat and drink does to us on a subtle metaphysical level and so it's not possible for someone to say the alcohol wasn't responsible for your experience, people go to great lengths to justify their use and abuse of drugs and alcohol and almost always project that onto others unfortunately. If they admit that the one drink of alcohol you had caused your negative experience then they have to take a closer look at their own eating and drinking habits. As I stated earlier I ate some beef jerky one night and had an experience based on what I ate before going to sleep, and so if beef jerky could have that affect then I believe one drink of alcohol will have one as well. Of course it's just my personal opinion and belief, but everything I have witnessed in my own experiences has confirmed my original suspicions about the use of all drugs including alcohol.

I know my reply sounded like it was directed to you Bliss but it wasn't meant to, just wanted to clarify that incase you were confused about that. I was just using your last reply as a reference for the points I wanted to make.
Old 28-12-2014, 02:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Thanks, astralsuzy. That's pretty much how I feel about it too. I'm vegan; do I get points for that? Haha. (Just kidding) ;)
I do not drink alcohol because I never liked it. My husband, parents and family drink alcohol. They drink sensibly. They celebrate special occasions with a glass of wine. I feel I am a bit left out as I do not drink but I do not let it worry me. I know other people that drink alcohol and they do not have any problems. Enjoy your glass of wine and do not feel guilty about it.
Old 28-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Experiencer
I can see what you're saying, Astral Explorer. Alcohol doesn't provide any spiritual or physical benefit, so there really is no point in ingesting it. And I can also see how it might put one on a lower vibrational realm; after all, it does slow nervous system functions.
Old 28-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Master

If you think you will be on a lower vibrational level, you will be.
Old 28-12-2014, 04:37 AM
bliss

Namaste Explorer, :)

i totally agree with everything you said actually, because if people for example eat some "poison" they will die no matter what. Same thing, alcohol in big quantities is a poison that leads to death. 2.5 million die due to alcohol poison each year. They destroy their bodies, brains totally.

:) i haven't eaten meat for 20 years, so after a while, the body gets used to it. red meat is known to shorten lifespan, so if people eat meat, they should eat low mercury fish - not other things.

Lots of people have transitioned to vegetarian, even if they had stomach issues. If you meditate on living on cosmic energy 5-25 minutes daily (do it after you had a shower, since showering helps to open the crown chakra and all the rest) and ask the eternal light to help you, the higher beings will help you to find something, to change your enzymes, your body a little, so you can be vegetarian. Miracles happen all the time, i've seen lots of people in your situation, saying "i can't do this because my stomach is this", but the truth is our body and DNA are a hologram that can be shapeshifted by the powerful Light of a higher spirit, or even God if you will.

i hope that one day i will live without eating so much, but just 2-3 meals a week. see the signature, for the power of chi to help people live without much food.

here is a living on cosmic bliss exercise: close eyes and relax in bed, while you wear earplugs so you hear the inner sounds, focus on the astral body, the shimmering astral body, then see it filled with the Light-Chi of the Immortals or Lightbeings or God or Cosmos, then amplify this by thought as we do in the astral, magnify the intense focus on the light of the Immortal One Being:), and let it flood your being and shift your being, stomach, let the focus be on that transforming chi.

while in the body, focus on crown chakra, as it opens and bathes you in astral bliss of the cosmic energy entering the crown, your whole being/stomach shifts into a new DNA template of a being filled with celestial bliss, there is the inner sound, you can hear your astral currents inside your body, energy moving and allow, invite and feel this cosmic bliss and inner sound (Nada Yoga) to nourish your being - as you focus on this light-sound, the pineal and pituitary glands may produce that esoteric substance that helps us live without so much eating, etc and remember that element transmutation and molecular transmutation were seen widely in biological systems, so we don't need animal protein and stomach enzymes can be changed. :)

Anyway, this is good for becoming more blissed out too, :), not just for becoming a sun of light. For clairvoyant people earplugs are not needed to hear and feel the cosmic currents entering the crown and causing ecstasy in all chakras, but most people don't hear and see spirits while in the body.

bliss, alex

Last edited by bliss : 28-12-2014 at 06:04 AM.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If you think you will be on a lower vibrational level, you will be.
Good point. In my experience, if I have stepped into a lower realm, it can be hard to remember you can raise your vibration. But several times, I have tried singing to raise my vibration with fantastic results. :)
Old 28-12-2014, 03:05 PM
bliss

yay:), we can sing OM MANI PADME HUM to move to a higher realm too - but singing anything full of Adoration for the Immortal Light of Infinity works too - any mantra you make up on the spot, this OM MANI PADME HUM is the mantra a monk used to shift his body into a LightBody (he said it for decades), see below:

Khenpo A-chos, a Gelugpa monk of Khams, Tibet, who died in 1998, is the most famous recent case of ascension WITHIN DAYS OF DEATH, since he had many paranormal abilities while alive and was seen bilocated often times and able to pass thru walls in his bilocated form. A few days before Khenpo A-chos died, a rainbow appeared directly above his hut. After he died, there were dozens of rainbows in the sky. Khenpo A-chos died lying on his right side. He wasn't sick; there appeared to be nothing wrong with him, and he was reciting the mantra "Om mani padme hum" over and over. According to the eyewitnesses, after his breath stopped his flesh became kind of pinkish. One person said it turned brilliant white. All said it started to shine.

Lama A-chos suggested wrapping his friend's body in a yellow robe, the type all Gelug monks wear. As the days passed, they maintained they could see, through the robe, that his bones and his body were shrinking. They also heard beautiful, mysterious music coming from the sky, and they smelled perfume. After seven days, they removed the yellow cloth, and no body remained. Lama Norta and a few other individuals claimed that after his death Khenpo A-chos appeared to them in visions and dreams.

Lama A-chos emphasized that it was possible to manifest the rainbow body while still alive, not just in death. Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, who died in the 1990s, was a very large-boned individual and seven weeks after his death the flesh was reduced and the bones also shrank, reportedly. Shrinkage of the body occurred to Lama Thubten. His miniature-sized frame is now kept in a monastery in Manali, India. Incidents of bodies shrinking or disappearing shortly after death were documented centuries ago, such as in the classic story of Milarepa, a Buddhist saint from Tibet who lived in the eleventh century. Milarepa's biography was translated into English by Walter Evans-Wentz in the 1920s.