Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-12-2014, 06:30 AM
Actualization

Live a double, more meaningful nights?

I would like to keep this concept concise, yet open for the readers to ponder upon and interpret. First allow me to explain, My daily life is lame and monotonous. I don't understand people and the irrational decisions they make and thus i choose to stray apart from people . I have always practiced astral projection as a means to add some happiness and adrenaline into my life. Yet I found out that maybe there's more potential to astral projection than what I have been experiencing. After reading Robert Monroe's findings as well as the experiences from other credible astral projectors/ lucid dreamers, a question began to formulate within me. You see my problem is that I don't like the company of many people, and I like to astral project. Is it possible to have a double life in your dreams in which you could meet up with other astral projectors or subconsciously create "ideal" friends and people to spend time with . Is it possible to take it as far as to live a separate love life in your dreams. Another possible supplement to that question/concept is the statement or finding by Robert Monroe. Robert Monroe claims to have spent 100 years in the astral world in a single night by "freezing" time. If it is possible to experience a much longer period in the astral/dream world does this not make my original concept much more possible? Could this be a way to live a double and more meaningful life? Could mastery of Astral projection be the key to seeming immortality as you experience 100 years of life in a single night?
Old 20-12-2014, 07:28 AM
bliss

"Could mastery of Astral projection be the key to seeming immortality as you experience 100 years of life in a single night?"

Alex Tanous was a guy who astral traveled a lot and he explained that when you become a real master at astral travel, as opposed to a master at talking about it, you can become physically immortal and live up to 500 or 1800 years. he said humans will live to 1000 years or 5000 years when they truly understand astral energy scientifically. :)

in Robert Monroe books he talks of a guy who is 1800 years old.

so i think immortality for real is possible, where you are invisible and nobody notices you and you control physical dimension from 400 other dimensions is your reality when you become that 1 in a billion type of guy or gal.

thing is almost nobody wants to truly learn and go where nobody has gone and it takes time. :)