Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Toolite

Interesting thought which still makes me wonder where do dimensional beings go? To heaven. And is being a dimensional being part of our life process becuz we do chg race in our lifetime?
Glory To God
Old 11-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Henri77

We all are multidimensional beings, some are simply more aware-adept at it than others, and haven't forgotten their true nature as most humans have.

Heaven is a little understood realm-concept, and our understanding is only an analogue of the reality,,,, a metaphor we can comprehend .. despite all the information from those who've visited there.

There is massive evidence-information on starseeds, Indigo other souls.
So I'm not seeking to prove-debate they exist in this thread.

But explore where souls may go after leaving earth or after their interlife (heaven) vacation, when they incarnate someplace suited to their further development & need.
Perhaps no one knows..... or has contacted such souls, now living on other "planets" - dimensional realms, I can't say.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Quagmire

I have at no place disagreed that these beings from other star systems exist among us I just put another view on something proclaimed in the OP from my experiences with the part of the world I live in. Nothing more and nothing less.

I do have one memory from this June of being on a planet in the Pleiades. I was sitting in my sofa when my conscious suddenly shifted to another aspect of myself. I found myself in this here great hall on a balcony among lots and lots of balconies. It is described to me as the great Pleiadean counsil. I describe it as being kind of like when the senate meets in Star Wars just being medieval in its expression. I was standing there and had Athena on my right side and if I remember it correctly she had Dike on her right side. Behind us was Isis as far as I understood it the balcony belonged to her kin. Athena spoke to these very ancient beings that was sitting on high thrones down on the ground. She asked if Earth could get more help in its struggles. The answer was that Earth had gotten all the help they would get from the counsil. The struggles of Earth is the struggles of Earth. I remember getting angry yelling something like how they could not care more about our situation. Then I remember jumping out in the air transforming into a dragon before my conscious returned to this part of myself again. I describe the planet as having three suns though the suns does not burn as harshly as our (their light is more soothing) plus they behaved more like Moons revolving around this planet.
Old 15-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Quagmire

I do remember a visit I had in a dream by a human being (though not exactly like an Earth human) who I describe as being an Indigo. He showed me this planet he came from and its main color was indigo like Earth is Blue. I have the perception that this planet lies someplace in the Pleaides. He told me that his kin reflected the color of the planet in their Aura and that had made them adepts in the path of the Indigo. He then took me down to the surface through this colorful jungle to this here big floating city. The rock upon where it was was floating in the air. He said something about his planet not being held together the same way Earth is (but I am not sure I truly understand/comprehend that). Not all Indigos though nescesarily comes from there only his kin. He did say that he knew me from a past life and that this was not his first trip to Earth.
Old 15-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Henri77

That's an interesting story, as the indigo personality-energy feels much what I'd perceived Pleiadians to be like. I'm fairly convinced my niece is one, an Indigo, a gentle wise soul.

Dolores Cannon regressed many many folks originating from other star systems, I should look into her work, writing.

It really doesn't matter where souls come from , I guess. Yet as a visitor myself I can't help but be curious about other cultures we may have experienced, Or WILL experience.

Last edited by Henri77 : 16-11-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old 17-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Bluegreen

Joan Grant was engaged to be married when her fiancee while cleaning a revolver shot himself in the head. This is what she wrote in her autobiography Far Memory:

Quote:
The quality of my dreams began to change. They were more vivid and yet more arduous to achieve. To meet him needed an effort of will, a great effort which left me exhausted in the morning...The trees were yellow, although not with autumn, instead of green, and many of the flowers were unfamiliar. My body was much lighter, yet this was not because it was obedient to my thought as in a dream. It was a material body, obeying a less stringent law of gravity...; but still in its own place equally solid as the one I re-entered on waking.
[...]
"Then how do I get here? Esmond, it can't be solid, because my solid body is in bed at Hurtwood."
"Well, I didn't want to tell you yet, but you are not really here. You are only a visitor. I suppose you are really a kind of ghost. Itis very hard work bringing you here--much more of an effort than if I had to tow you up a mountain on skis. Bringing earthghosts here is not encouraged. It's considered a waste of energy, and energy is very important here when there is so much to create."
Old 17-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Henri77

"You are only a visitor. I suppose you are really a kind of ghost. Itis very hard work bringing you here--much more of an effort than if I had to tow you up a mountain on skis. Bringing earthghosts here is not encouraged."

Interesting story, I'd not heard anything from this perspective ...a willed meeting-visit

Though astral travellers like Robt Monroe & Jurgen Ziewe have explored the afterlife, though not other planets specifically
Old 17-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
"You are only a visitor. I suppose you are really a kind of ghost. Itis very hard work bringing you here--much more of an effort than if I had to tow you up a mountain on skis. Bringing earthghosts here is not encouraged."

Interesting story, I'd not heard anything from this perspective ...a willed meeting-visit

Though astral travellers like Robt Monroe & Jurgen Ziewe have explored the afterlife, though not other planets specifically

It is an interesting story and the only one of its kind that I have come across.

Quote:
I had been here several times before Esmond told me that we were on a new planet. "We arrive grown-up instead of being born. I have decided to stay here instead of having another turn on earth."
Old 23-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Shippo

The ancient language teaches us that there are other 'worlds'. Happy camping ;p