Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Firstly God isn't a 'he' who has created paradise or lets people (quote) "...have a home of their dreams" or anything else - that's Biblical (and other) conditioning creating humankind's beliefs.

Next, when you speak about your personal preferences you're speaking as an incarnate, living in a body, experiencing our world through physical sensors. After your passing you'll experience a new environment and logically you may feel differently to how you do now.

In the etheric ('Paradise' if you wish) the material of that environment is malleable to thought. In highly simplified terms, solid objects can be created by the power of one's thought.

There you'll also find that the principle of like-attracts-like applies and if you still feel the way you've described you'll likely find others of similar outlook. You may find that their collective desire will have created a local environment of the sort you, and they, enjoy.

You will be able to decide if you'd like to live there and maybe contribute your own thought energy to continue holding it in existence. You may wish to see if you can 'fine tune' it locally to suit your particular desires but it would then need your personal energy to keep those modifications 'alive'.

Such an environment won't be found widely but it would be as solid and real as any other. The 'paradise' you've heard about will be different things to different people.

Your own would be just one variant.

Ok well I could deal with that. When I do die though I would like to love in a place that resembles earth for awhile though, just a perfect earth. If I got all eternity to ascend spiritually why not take the scenic route?
Old 13-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Experiencer

Ok well I could deal with that. When I do die though I would like to love in a place that resembles earth for awhile though, just a perfect earth. If I got all eternity to ascend spiritually why not take the scenic route?[/quote]

Jim
Old 19-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Juanita

Miss Hepburn, "cottage with a garden" level --- I like that...:-) I used to think that there were thousands of different realms on the other side, but now I think there have to be millions...lol....."Testimony of Light" and other accounts were similar......It is true that we initially "go" where we "expect" to go.....and the first level seems to accomodate everyone.......

as far as weather and having "masters" in charge --- how ridiculous is that......? You can have any weather that you want to have and there is noone "in charge".....You will have your spirit guide to help you when help is needed.........If you want snow and 60 degrees, you can have it........
Old 19-11-2011, 10:30 PM
mac

Best not to get carried away...

All these personal surroundings may be had but they may have less importance after our passing than they have while we're on this side of the divide..... The communal areas, and the company of others, may have just as much attraction.

The novelty of creating by thought our own surroundings may soon pass. They may help us to adapt to our new environment but quickly become less important as we learn - or become re-acquainted with - the etheric world.
Old 19-11-2011, 10:30 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Miss Hepburn, "cottage with a garden" level --- I like that...:-) I used to think that there were thousands of different realms on the other side, but now I think there have to be millions...lol....."Testimony of Light" and other accounts were similar......It is true that we initially "go" where we "expect" to go.....and the first level seems to accomodate everyone.......

as far as weather and having "masters" in charge --- how ridiculous is that......? You can have any weather that you want to have and there is noone "in charge".....You will have your spirit guide to help you when help is needed.........If you want snow and 60 degrees, you can have it........

So true.