Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Knower
Virgo males

So I've recently became involved with a Virgo male. It's been a while since I've been with a Virgo. Keep in mind I'm an Aquarius.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about male personality traits of the Virgo male? And possibly the compatibility between Virgo/Aquarius?
Old 19-09-2012, 04:39 PM
sesheta

My boyfriend is a Virgo!!! Let's see:

Romantic?? Not really. They are very down-to-earth, logical, calm, look-before-you-leap kind of people!
They do NOT like drama, or big emotional scenes.
However, if you are upset about something - tell them. Calmly. Discuss things with them like a rational adult, and they will do what they can to help solve the problem. They listen well :)
I also find that my guy picks up on LOTS of detail...it is impossible to hide anything from him. He picks up on tone of voice, tiny little mannerisms/body language, facial expressions - even if I'm trying to hold something back from him, he knows!
But he is very funny - sarcastic wit - likes to laugh.....also very kind, patient, understanding, loving....I wouldn't trade him for the world
Old 20-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Zen Knightly

It is a little long. Sorry about that. But I found it very interesting so I thought I'd share.

Good luck and take care,

Zen

With a few challenges and some different aspects of nature, the relationship of Virgo and Aquarius are somewhat annoying and enjoyable. They have a lot to learn from each other and give to each other. They can discover great communication and make things easy with some understanding and compassion for the other one.

Virgo are perfection oriented. They are very picky and judgmental of others and sometimes of themselves as well. They first point out flaws and then look for good qualities in all the things around them. Virgo are very logical creatures and have difficulty in expressing themselves. Also they cannot stand emotional drama and keeps away from such situations. Virgo does not like to make any mistake. If they make a mess of a situation they do all that needs to be done to rectify it. They like to live a life of simplicity and decency. Virgo are always up for a new challenge. They are well balanced with intellectual minds. They are typically cool headed and reserved. Without responsibility and challenges life is meaningless to them, and they can never reach their full potential.

Aquarius are oddballs by nature. They can easily become detached from the rest of the world. They can be viewed as insane and genius all in one conversation. They are one of the few people who rarely live in the past or moment. They are very comfortable living in their own world of ideals and dreams of the future. Aquarius have many shades of nature, they can be sensitive, gentle and patient, and they can also be eccentric, lively and extrovert depending on their mood and analysis of situation by them. Both the ways round, they never lack their strong intuition and the intellect.

While the Aquarius are somewhere in the future, the Virgo are analyzing the past and dissecting the present. These two find each other intriguing, but prefer to keep distance from one another. There is no magnetic attraction between the two. Any relationship between Aquarius and Virgo is typically forced by others and has an affect of other people around. While Virgo apologizes at ease, the Aquarius does not understand the meaning of an apology. Both are intellectual by nature, but their minds are usually in different arenas. The Aquarius employ their mind with new age ideas, while the Virgo enjoys using the scientific method to break down old theories of the past and present. Virgo cannot understand the Aquarius’ lightning fast intuition. To Virgo, the Aquarius’ intuition is a bunch of superstitious garbage. They both are careful and responsible when it comes to money.

The Virgo care too much about what others think, while the Aquarius care too little. The Aquarius have superior wisdom that has taught them that they can not change the way other people choose to think or feel but this is not in Virgo. Aquarius can teach the Virgo spontaneity, while the Virgo give the Aquarius a much needed education on discrimination. The two are both humanitarians by nature. The difference is that the Aquarius has the greater of good mentality meaning they would rather save a group of people opposed to one. If an Aquarius finds error in a relationship with another person they end the relationship altogether. They do not require perfection, what they truly want is loyalty and respect and when that is gone the connection is gone forever. An Aquarius can forgive, they just can’t forget.

Virgo and Aquarius sharing different relationships have different experiences with each other. If they are siblings or colleagues, they are both helpful and friendly. While as friends they make less companionship as they don’t really agree with each other’s view. Being relatives is just an obligation for both of them as they don’t try to interact much with each other. As business partners they can create miracles of success and fortune as they both are intellectually strong and give due importance to money in their life. As spouse and lovers they may have to face some tough times but with sincerity and devotion they can make things work for a longer period, but permanent ties are something difficult to get in this combination. As for parents and children, they definitely share a great bond in both the ways whether Virgo are parents or Aquarius are the parents.

Virgo and Aquarius have to face a lot of struggle in the relationships they share as they both have different approach for everything. Virgo are unable to understand the over friendly nature of Aquarius and Aquarius can’t understand the criticism Virgo hold for everything in life. They are both opposite poles and have nothing much in common in personal as well as professional life. But when working together the Aquarius and the Virgo can intellectually move mountains. The Aquarius rarely takes advice from others, so the Virgo becomes overjoyed when the Aquarius follows their good sound advice. Virgo cleverness and clear thinking, combined with Aquarius’ inventiveness and genius, could be just the magical alchemy anyone can ever need together with the innate kindness and concern for others.
Old 20-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Zen Knightly

I'd like to add that it is possible that you have a Virgo Moon or your partner has an Aquarius Moon or Venus. It is always important to check the rest of your Natal Chart to see why you are drawn to one another?

If you would like me to check your Natal chart to see if you have any Virgo in it I would be happy to do so. You are welcome to send me a private message.

At your service,

Zen
Old 20-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Master
I'm an Aquarius who dated a Virgo for three years. It was not good. Whether it had anything to do with the two signs clashing, I do not know. But I wouldn't go back there without a little trepidation.

However, my best friend is a Virgo and she's awesome-sauce.