Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Guide

Negative entities testing me?

To give a brief overview, within the past month or so I feel like I’m coming out of my shell, so to speak, and have been feeling generally more confident and focused and have even put some personal boundaries in place with people whereas I never stuck up for myself before. All good things.

I’ve always had vivid dreams, some prophetic, many with visits from loved ones and people I know that have passed on, about 40 or so telepathic dreams with my nephew, and some where I believe I’m being counseled by guides (although I never can recall what they’ve said). All positive, extremely rarely get nightmares.

Over the past week or so I’ve had some different dreams. Last week there was a newborn baby girl that no one seemed to be taking care of, so I did. I believe this baby had special needs. Ironically that same night my sister also dreamt of a baby girl that was premature or ill and she took care of it.

Then a few nights ago I dreamt that an unseen entity clawed at my left forearm leaving scratch marks of blood to appear in my arm right before my eyes. Then it carved the f word into that arm as well. If I remember correctly, the claw marks were from five nails.

Then in real life, I’ve had bouts of vertigo when I look down or to the left and have random heart palpitations. Also, I just discovered a lump in my left breast.
I ran to the doctor for it just yesterday and needless to say I’m freaking out but have to wait for further screening on it tomorrow.

Last nights dreams really scared me...
I was in between sleep and awake and I had a vision of me being alone in my building’s elevator and a dark mist appeared and then hid behind the padding in the elevator. This startled me awake. I started to doze off again and I heard audible with my ears a small child say “mama”. I’ve never heard a spirit with my ears before, just in my mind.

I hope I was thorough enough in explaining these events because I’m really shaken right now. I feel like I might be under attack. Usually I’m the one replying to people’s posts about this sort of thing telling them to calm down, be positive and not give it energy etc etc .

Any insight is greatly appreciated
Old 09-10-2019, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Negative entities testing me?

Hi Everyone,

Please see best results in after writing in YouTube "Negative Entities: (How To Deal With Negative, Astral Entities/Beings/Energy)"
Old 10-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that the more we evolve the self, the more we will get disturbing dreams. That is because in the past those who were evolved were different than the barbarian thinking of the masses. They were punished and killed for being different. The memory of these things are in your psychie.

The entity to fear the most is our own dark side. It will often resist your desire to evolve and awaken. Compared to other entities with no interest in you, this energy of self can be a real pest.

That dream that really scared you is interesting. An audible voice will get your attention quicker than a voice in your mind. I ask who or what would say "mama" to you this way. Do you have any insights on that?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Guide

Thanks John, your explanation makes a lot of sense and I think you’re right. Even in waking life I have had more days lately where I feel a more positive me is emerging, followed by days of deep depression and fatigue. This likely has to do with resisting change, even if it’s for the better.

That child’s voice that said mama I still can’t figure out. As soon as it happened I tried to determine if it was a boy or girl and I couldn’t tell. I’ve never experienced anything audible like that. My communication with my nephew happens in dreams so I don’t think it was him unless my abilities are changing. He has called me mama in real life when he’s crying and doesn’t want me to leave. Or it could be the random baby girl my sister and I both dreamt of on the same night, whoever she is.

Last night I woke up around 3am and as I laid there awake before getting up to go to the bathroom, the door to my bedroom shut closed. I was definitely awake for this. We always close the bedroom door at bedtime and there were no windows open, drafts or air conditioning to cause the door to close like that. I’m trying not to feed into all of this or get spooked but I can’t help but think something is a little strange.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Master
Hi,

That is interesting your nephew calles you Mama when he does not want to leave. Those shared dreams with your sister are influental. Either one could be that voice. May be you will get some intuitive insight on this at a later time.

I also have strange things happening once in a while. I find them all amusing more so than a concern. I do try and figure out how they could happen however I do not dwell on it extensively. My psychic friend read the energies for one event and said that the Men In Black had taken an interest in me. It is best to not get spooked when strange stuff happens. I do that by using humor with the various situations. I feel that this works best for me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-10-2019, 05:00 PM
Guide

Good advice John. I know that by feeding into anything gives it energy, negative or positive. I also know that I should be more mindful of my own emotions and how they play into what manifests in and around me.

My psychic friend read into these recent occurrences and doesn’t feel it’s an entity, more like someone I know is angry or upset with me and unknowingly projecting their thoughts at me. By creating stronger personal boundaries recently I have let go of someone in my life (who has also played into my dreams) and I’m assuming it’s this particular person. On a more personal note, in one of the dreams I’ve had of this person she was latched onto me (not in a sexual manner) and in real life I recently discovered a lump in that breast.