Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Master
hi................................................ .........

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
They are people who have subjected me to their coercive behaviour. I know now that I let this happen & have woken up slowly.

Sorry to hear this. Good that you have woken up!

These people still pop into my dreams regularly & I’m not sure why.

Sorry but this sounds like a nightmare to me and not a dream.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Suspended
It seems that my quote Harmony turned out into a bit of a nightmare as well. Let's hope I will learn how these things work soon.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:15 PM
Suspended
Thank you Native Spirit and, Namaste.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Suspended
Hi Dream Jo

Too many emoticons in your message and I cannot even find one to post here.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Suspended
Hi Dream Jo

Too many emoticons in your message and I cannot even find one to post here.

Ok, got it now!!
Old 09-10-2019, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Welcome Sunshine. You have an interesting predicament in front of you. You seem to be longing for what you identify as your past life, but that begs the question, what significance does that life have in relation to the one that you're living [in the] Now? Only you can truly know, but I think that you have something useful to gain from engaging with your personal mystery, and remembering as much as possible. It's all apart of your growth.

Do you mind sharing some details from your dreams?
Farewell for Now, I wish you success on your journey.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:58 AM
Pathfinder
Smile

Hi again Sunshine 🌞

I can see why my dream of old negative acquaintances might seem like a nightmare, but the dreams are usually quite peaceful... If I’m on a train they’ll get on & chat to me....I’m roller skating & they join me happily with no bad feeling.
You’ve given me food for thought though.
I might pose this on the dreams board.
Good to have made your acquaintance 😀🌞
Old 09-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Suspended
Thank you "The other" for the welcome. I would love to remember all that I have learned from my previous lives and think by remembering these , it will save me from any potential trouble and unnecessary problems that can be avoided in this life. If my previous lives contain lessons by mistakes made, why not access these and avoid the same mistakes in this life?.

Some of the dreams and visions of past life or what I believe to be a past life are the following.

1. I used to have a pet , an elephant with whom I was growing up and both grew up together. There was an incredible, inseparable bond between us, among others. The vision begins with my person as a little child standing in front of a baby elephant and to be looking into these huge eyes and to be saying "one day you are going to grow up and you are going to be big, so big that I will not be able to reach you". The baby elephant as he looked at me with those huge eyes, felt joyful and happy hearing me saying this and immediately hugged me with his/her trunk around the neck. I hugged the baby elephant back and said "I love you too, you and I are going to be together and do lots of things together". I have absolutely no idea whether I was a boy or a girl and later on a woman or a man because in this scene and all scenes that followed, I was actually literally in my body, seeing just my hands , feet, legs and all that another sees when they stand as I stood then, in front of the baby elephant. I was barefoot and wore no shoes, as I also spent my childhood in this life. I just did not like shoes and prefer walking barefoot as a child in this life. It was the exact and the same as I was back then.

In the second scene, I am also standing in front of the baby elephant, this time and decorating it with very thin golden little chains and saying to the elephant "I am going to make you very beautiful, not that you are not beautiful but, I am going to make you more beautiful than you already are. The reason I am decorating you with these is because you are already beautiful and want all the rest to see how beautiful you are because I love you". In this scene, my elephant feels extremely joyful again and expresses this joy with noises from his trunk. In this scene,my elephant is a bit taller than me, in the previous scene we are the exact and same height.

It had troubled me how I will be reaching my elephant when it would have grown big and so big as I have seen the mum of the elephant to be. As a kid I knew that the baby elephant would have grown to be the same size as the rest elephants that I have seen and often said to the baby elephant "I won't be able to reach you when you are big" and was a matter of sadness for me as a kid that my elephant seem to know.

I have seen myself to be spending all of my free time with this elephant, to whom I have taught to be gathering water from the river with his trunk and to be washing my feet.

In the next scenes, I am an adult, not knowing again whether a woman or a man and how I looked like. I am sitting on the neck of the elephant, there is no seat on him/her, and to be going for long rides. To be passing from a forest and to be reaching the river at which I taught my elephant as a kid to be gathering water and spreading the water onto my feet to wash these. As I was on the neck of the elephant, having reached and stood in front of the river , the elephant begun gathering water with his/her trunk to whom I immediately said, "oh no, no , no , you are not doing this, no, no, no, no". As I was saying "no, no, no, no" the elephant turned the trunk upwards, towards me and showered me with all the water it gathered with its trunk. It was his/her way of teasing me, fooling and playing with me. I taught him to be washing my feet and was washing all of me as I was sitting on its neck, and own person at the same time. It was pretty hot and going to the river was a way to cool down.

The following day, I had all of these scenes coming up, as I walked down the street in front of a shop with jewelery, I immediately stopped when I noticed an elephant/jewelery on the window. "What a coincidence the elephant jewelery to be at the window of this shop straight I had the visions with an elephant". I got into the shop and bought it.

There were no people whatsoever in all of the scenes seen, just me and my pet, my elephant.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Pathfinder
Welcome to the forum !