Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-09-2019, 12:12 AM
LookingForGuidance

The split 5D vs 3D in TF relationships

Hi,

I am on here looking for answers:

I don’t know how to deal with the TF 5D vs 3D split.

When I met my TF I watched my soul come down the aisle and marry him, and he couldn’t stop crying. I kept getting taken back up into Heaven to have conversations with all of them about my life of Earth. I still talk to Them. They still talk to me.

I am married to a spirit ( and my 3D life is hell for it ). I have been married for several years now.

I don’t want to keep being married to a spirit while I’m in the physical and I want the insanity of my existence to stop. I want to fall in love, I want to get married, I want to have a family, I want all these things I have written down on a list for years to come true.

But then I’m stuck with this jealous and possessive spirit ruling over all of my actions while he the person doesn’t even talk to me, has me blocked from his life.

The spirits talk to me, they touch me, his spirit knocks things over in the room to remind me that he’s there -

My spiritual coach tells me to love myself more than this connection - but then he’s standing behind me right now watching this and laughing at me basically - he thinks its funny ( because he’s just waiting for my soul to leave my body so we can be together )

Anyone going through this too?

Do I just surrender and continue being the housewife to a spirit? It’s literally all I have been since we crossed paths in 3D several years ago now...
Old 17-09-2019, 02:11 AM
movedbyu

Hi. I can totally relate. Please message me. Would love to talk.
Old 19-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Ascender
Find a way to cancel your negative soul contracts. The ones that are keeping you in a lower vibration. Start with the one where you're married in spirit, set yourself free from it. Then you can move on to other reoccurring things that happen in your life, those are what you agreed to but you can change them.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:28 AM
Knower

I'm with my t.f. I met 20 yrs ago.. but.. I believe I met my twin ray 7 yrs ago, which they say & it certainly felt like, a bit higher of an octave than a t.f....
They say there are (some places) 7 t.f.'s.. I like the 12 in primary soul group & 144 in larger soul group theory...
OK so.. for a time, I was alone, between meeting the twin ray & a few of my t.f.'s... & THAT was my most peaceful time...
I also was in a good place with my life & self.. I'm now in a different place,
and back with my orig. t.f. person... the intensity is back as it is with a t.f. often times... but.. I have changed.. he has changed...
I think ? to write at places like this.. to step back to keep balance in life...
& as the advice above to concentrate on immediate responsibilities is probably the most healthy.
This connection I have now, I know I am his favorite.. I know this ...
no matter what, I will always be his favorite.. 20 yrs. I've known him..
If we are light bodies on the other side.. 5 D as you say.. it is a time to relax.. life flows.. It helps me so much to write in these places...
In my experience it's not this or that it's this & that...
our soul connectionS are with us & into forever...
Can you try to see yourself as spirit also (transformed light body) now?
so you are not pulled... ?
I am trying to do the same and this current t.f. guy I am with, is willing to do whatever I need to stay healthy & he knows we will never be apart...
Just to read other's struggles even, helps me to know I'm not alone & that too helps me relax.
Take care! Hugs!