Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,580
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe


Ask yourself, if I let go of my mind deciding in this moment, where does karma fit now? Let your being speak daz. That means doing the very stuff your projecting outwardly will be for others.


Letting go of ideas about karma won't change anything ..

Peeps say out of sight out of mind, but it doesn't change anything, all what happens is that one is not thinking or one is not aware of certain things ..

Not knowing or thinking about life on mars, won't change a thing about the life on mars lol ..

A man that hasn't heard of karma before that wipes out his family won't be immune from karma ..

What divine laws are present in effect doesn't require the individuals recognition and acceptance of them for them to be ..

When the babe's teddy falls off the shelf and lands on his head, he is not aware of the laws of gravity.. He doesn't consciously have an idea of the inner workings of gravity and mass and all that jazz ..

Like said, closing one's eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears or meditating won't change what is in effect.


x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old Yesterday, 07:25 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,165
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Letting go of ideas about karma won't change anything ..

Peeps say out of sight out of mind, but it doesn't change anything, all what happens is that one is not thinking or one is not aware of certain things ..

Not knowing or thinking about life on mars, won't change a thing about the life on mars lol ..

A man that hasn't heard of karma before that wipes out his family won't be immune from karma ..

What divine laws are present in effect doesn't require the individuals recognition and acceptance of them for them to be ..

When the babe's teddy falls off the shelf and lands on his head, he is not aware of the laws of gravity.. He doesn't consciously have an idea of the inner workings of gravity and mass and all that jazz ..

Like said, closing one's eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears or meditating won't change what is in effect.


x daz x


Love your ' So full of wisdom post's ' daz Keep them coming....
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,580
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Love your ' So full of wisdom post's ' daz Keep them coming....

cheers sky, and please continue to bash certain traditional brainwashing dogma's into a pulp

From one perspective I understand that when there is a specific state of mind attained, things no longer have certain effects upon us in such a way where in my days of feeling despair and grief there was solace within my meditation and yoga practices .. You in deed at times rise above their effect/s in such a way where they no longer exist because certain beyond mind realizations are beyond self and the mind / world .. simply nothing exists but what you are ..

.. but there has to be context in these instances and there in a way has to be practicality and a dose of common sense lol ..

When peeps start mixing up no self with self being in experience of the earth plane within a physical body then you get all these weird and wild theories arise, you get peeps running around not taking responsibility for what they say and do, or they start to say they are God in totality or there is no-one here or your wife or child is a soulless entity and such likes ..

You even get spiritual teachers saying one thing and doing another .. so all anyone can really do for themselves is find it out for themselves, I speak about what I have found out for myself and there are no contradictions in what I say and what I do ..

If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..


x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,165
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
cheers sky, and please continue to bash certain traditional brainwashing dogma's into a pulp

From one perspective I understand that when there is a specific state of mind attained, things no longer have certain effects upon us in such a way where in my days of feeling despair and grief there was solace within my meditation and yoga practices .. You in deed at times rise above their effect/s in such a way where they no longer exist because certain beyond mind realizations are beyond self and the mind / world .. simply nothing exists but what you are ..

.. but there has to be context in these instances and there in a way has to be practicality and a dose of common sense lol ..

When peeps start mixing up no self with self being in experience of the earth plane within a physical body then you get all these weird and wild theories arise, you get peeps running around not taking responsibility for what they say and do, or they start to say they are God in totality or there is no-one here or your wife or child is a soulless entity and such likes ..

You even get spiritual teachers saying one thing and doing another .. so all anyone can really do for themselves is find it out for themselves, I speak about what I have found out for myself and there are no contradictions in what I say and what I do ..

If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..


x daz x


' If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..'


Codswallop
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums