Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Spirit, Soul and Body

Coming from a post I had shared and a teaching I continue to learn from the Holy Ghost, I would like to make a main thread of what the spirit, soul and body are, and look forward to sharing of this knowledge. I would also greatly benefit to hear from you as to what your understandings are of these three concepts. I am very much open to correction.

Let me go briefly into some fundamental concepts; Within the Creator there is Love/Light & Consciousness amongst other things. Love is the uniting principal, that there is no separation but only One, and Light is the core identity of beingness of the Creator. Love and Light are but one thing. Love can be likened to Fire, and Fire and Light is considered as one. Light is Truth.

SPIRIT- The spirit is a unit of Love/Light and Consciousness considered as part of the Creator in as much as a cell is part of the Physical body. The spirit does not know itself separate from the Creator and being a conscious unit, always basks in the oness with the essence and nature of the Creator, that is Love/Light. In tandem with the Creator, the spirit moves to live in the created realm to explore and express all manner of possibilities in manifesting the Unmanifest. The spirit is formless and inseparable from the Creator.
The spirit is imbued with Love/Light and consciousness which it transmits to the Soul in its soujourns, yet the spirit never moved.
The spirit shares in the Divine Mind & Will of God.

SOUL- As the spirit goes into incarnation, the Creator clothes it with Soul to contain within itself Infinite Love/Light and Consciousness. And as such, spirit becomes localized as Soul which gives now has a localized mind and will, although not separate from that of the Creators.
The formless spirit is contained within the subtle form of Soul, and Soul is said to be living.
The Soul transmits Love/Light and Consciousness into various sub-bodies in various sub-realms of creation, of them being gross, astral, mental, causal etc (I am told there are 7 subplanes and subbodies, please correct me if I am wrong), and experiences these realities (or dreams if you will) simultaneously to explore and express the countless possibilities as a Living Soul and Creator being.
The Soul experiences all these sub-bodies simultaneously in all these sub-planes

BODY- Of the various sub-bodies, the lowest is the Physical body. Truly, all the sub-bodies are subtle bodies and the Physical body is one of the subtle bodies of the Soul, and is the lowest amongst them. The lower one goes in the sub-planes, the more limitation plays a role.

CENTRE OF CONSCIOUSNESS- In the Living Soul, the true centre of consciousness is within the spirit which dwells within the Creator. But due to the fall of Adam, the centre dropped to the lowest sub-plane which is the Physical body.

LIVING & LOST SOULS- A Living Soul is one that transmits Light/Love & consciousness to the various sub-bodies and maintaining its centre within the Creator.
A Lost Soul is one that transmits only consciousness to the various sub-bodies in the absence of Light/Love and due to spiritual gravity, has its centre drop from Creator/spirit to the lowest sub-body.

DEVELOPMENT OF EGO- In the absence of Love/Light, the Lost Soul is lost within its own dream of subbodies and manifestions. It still has the inherent knowledge of it being from divinity (spirit dwells within), but cannot see this in its own reflection due to the darkness it has been plunged into, and to make matters worse, spiritual gravity has caused the centre of consciousness to drop to the lowest sub-body, and seeking to identify itself, it develops Ego which is but a poor imitation of spirit.

LOST SOULS SEARCHING- Now, in the absence of Light and Love, the Lost Soul searches for unity, and it's centre being in the physical plane, it searches firstly in this sphere. The Love is replaced with longing and Light is replaced darkness.
In this world, many are searching for something; some kind of longing for unity with the Divine and Truth as to the existence of they're being. And the search in many places yet so not seem to find what is fulfilling. Yet, without Light, we cannot see where we are going and we are truly blind. And in seeking our core identity, we cannot eliminate ego unless we come to the rememberance of being spirit, and this can only be done when the spirit is alive with the Love/Light of the Creator.

REUNITING WITH LOVE/LIGHT- In order to see our true identity, there is a need to be in union once again with the Creator and His Light/Love, and this Light/Love is none other than His Breath of Life or the Holy Spirit. This is the true enlightenment.
Old 14-10-2019, 07:45 AM
MAYA EL

1- your fundamentals are not your own
2-they are anything but a actual fundamental
3- your "open to correction " I highly doubt it
Old 14-10-2019, 08:46 AM
Master

All of what you write, Aknaton, is surmise.

For those who think there never was a 'Lord Jesus Christ' your 'fundamental concepts' are questionable.

I for one exist as body and mind, everything is contained within these two conditions - I personally (and there are many like me) don't need any supernatural power to have caused my existence, I rely purely upon the universe.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Nor there alone is their empire or their role:
Wherever are soulless minds and guideless lives
And in a small body self is all that counts,
Wherever love and light and largeness lack,
These crooked fashioners take up their task.
||43.15||
Sir Aurobindo