Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-10-2019, 03:22 AM
Master
You got the gist of what happened.
What is missing is that Jesus was able to restore the ear to its owner - a miracle.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The thing is that Jesus teachings have been misinterpreted by many, some out of ignorance, some for their selfish reasons, it was never meant for His disciples to have ranks as we have seen and see today in the world, both churches, the catholics and the orthodox have made their own churches in their own image.... As much as I love the orthodox church, being born an orthodox, it hurts me to see what happened with it...

I see that in His teachings He preached to the poor first, giving them the knowledge of the truth, when the Pope was in my country, at His conference in the biggest church in my country, the whole place was filled with the most richest, influencing and powerful people from my country, as if, they were the ones who need to hear words of wisdom and truth.... It's all just a masquerade...

The church of Christ was never meant to be another social construct, having power and influence over people, His church was meant to be in people's hearts, where the real change happens... it was never meant to have "religious leaders", I can go on and on....

This thing and many other are very painful for me... nothing changed, nothing, absolutely nothing...

Now, that I talk about the religions of the world, I also need to say that the islam religion is a cancer to humanity, the islam religion acts today how the catholics acted when they started to gain power and influence over people.I have nothing with the people only with the religion in its own nature and its leaders.It's like going back in time with hundreds of years.I could never understand why women are treated as inferior beings, this is one of the most horrible thing that passed to my ears...

I see both muslims and christians blindly believing what their leaders are telling them... and this is really painful...

Thee most strange thing is that China, known for its great wisdom and culture is found under such a evil regime, where there's no freedom of religion and expression, say something and you are imprisoned, but I said many many times, it's not religion on its own that creates wars and suffering, it's man and only man who uses religion or something else as an excuse.

On the other hand, there are the so-called "hidden masters" who transcend all the dogmas of the various traditions. Outwardly, they often appear very ordinary and they generally have very small followings but those few get very special one-on-one introductions to the experiences of the deepest wisdom - Truth.