Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 17-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks too much
Old 27-10-2019, 04:30 AM
Newbie ;)

sinus infection remedies

if your loking for sinus remedies i found a video in youtube that can help you her is the link

htts://dausel.co/Yb8AnQ

Click on that link above and once you land on that page, click where it says ;I am not a robot; and
then you will be redirected to the YouTube video. .
Old 27-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Newbie ;)

sinus infection ?

Hey there, That's a great question, There are actually many ways to sinus infection?,
I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple ways to cure sinus infection,
I've tried many diffrent ways to cure this. Here's a link to a video that gives some great tips *Link deleted

(Remove *) !!!!

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says "I'm not a robot"
and then you will be redirect to the YouTube video that shows how to cure sinus infection
Old 27-10-2019, 10:41 PM

****** 9 Ways to Get Rid of a Sinus Infection:

1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat immune-boosting foods
3. Add moisture
4. Clear the sinuses with oils
5. Use a neti pot
6. Ease facial pain with warm compresses
7. Use over-the-counter (OTC) medications
8. Get a prescription
9. Take it easy
Old 26-12-2022, 01:24 PM
Dude111

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard1978
Sinusitis is an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are filled with air. But when they become blocked and filled with fluid, germs can grow and cause an infection.
MSG causes me major problems with my sinuses!!

I get a wierd feeling headache and I get high voltage jolts in my mouth and anywhere on my body usually thats touched,I feel it in my mouth as high voltage jolts...... Its like my Nervous system is on fire!!

When it first starts if I get up it stops but when its a full blown,it doesnt even stop then.....

I had something yesterday that I think has MSG in the cheese. This morning I had a slight major attack..........

I have been trying all my life to figure out whats causing this and I have narrowed it down to MSG and other food ingredients........

I havent had an attack in about 8 months. (Even if I avoid MSG it still seems to happen)
Old 26-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Reminder, only 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
You can ref the post # if that helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-12-2022, 03:49 PM
Ascender
my doctor told me that they don't treat sinus infections ~ so I'm wondering what doctors do
anyway I was looking for a solution to the problem and I found this

If you think he has an infection then get some berberine into him (barberry, goldenseal or oregon grape root.) I have used those for sinus infections in the past with success.

I had a sinus infection in my right passage. Both sides were dripping. I took oregon grape internally. Only the side with the infection took on the color of the herb. I was amazed. Infection was gone in 24 hours.

haven't tried it ~ don't know if it works
Old 26-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Reminder, only 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
Im sorry Miss H,I keep forgetting