Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 11-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Celeste

Ok, is this an example of time travel?

My cousin lost her beloved companion. He lived in a condo in back of her. On Sunday night, she saw all his lights out (and he usually read at night so he always had a night light on). She went to bed, got up the next day and called him. No answer. She kept trying all day, including banging on the door. She talked to his daughter, and his daughter said, she would check on him the next day. But my cousin told her she wanted to get in. The daughter was busy. Well, my cousin had no luck. Finally, at 8:30 pm (Monday), she called the police. They came, took him to the hospital, he had a heart attack but was still alive. He was pronounced dead at the hospital about nine hours later. They told her he would have lived if he would have been called sooner.

Now, my cousin is not neglient at all. What possessed her to wait so long is beyond me. Now she can't believe she did that, either. So now she has guilt along with her extreme grief. I told her it was probably a trick of time as in, maybe time flew by.

Ok, another example, maybe? I got out of my car in a parking lot. It was Christmas season and there were a lot of people in the lot. Well, a car turned down my aisle, and almost hit me. I looked all around in panic to see if anyone noticed, and nobody saw it. The guy who almost hit me never saw it, either. Or at least he acted like it, because he was cruising just like nothing happened. It was almost like time stopped for a minute; or a picture was taken with a camera, that split second before I got hit, and the almost hit never registered, or occurred?????
Old 11-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Gracey

i have had those kind of expereinces too, once i was walking across the street becasue a dog spotted me, i looked back and he was coming for me. he stepped out into the road and a car was there. the car stopped for a moment. it froze in time just long enough for the dog to step back. i pondered this for awhile. at the moment before he got to the street. i thought the dog was going to eat me, i felt at peace and accepted my up coming death. i do think that had something to do with the car freezing. or maybe not.....could be elementals at play too or angels. angles work on a molecular level. so they can do that kind of stuff.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Celeste

I think there are always elementals around me. Little mischievious spirits. Hiding and moving stuff. They drive me nuts.

Now, Gracey, do you think we both experienced time travel? Is that what you would call it?
Old 12-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Gracey

i think it might be the workings of elementals.

i did some research years ago and found this info:

, deva planes make up the octaves of pitch that blends harmonically with the each other through minute communications. These minute communications are called secondary elementals, which are the blending of two or more of the different elements. This creates the element of time, which holds the power and free will to allow travel for the elementals as they wish. They have the ability to stop time, speed it up or slow down as they sees fit in accordance with the laws of balance. This allows for the elementals to bi, tri-locate and so on.

i think the elmentals might have had a play in our expereinces.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Gracey

i forgot to add this:

This “element” of time allows for travel of the four basic elementals by means of a tare. This tare is the gateway for shamans so they can travel to other dimensions. You see, the shaman has ascended and has communication with nature spirits, the pure form of the elemental, but travel must be done in the shamans pure spirit form
Old 12-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Celeste

Thank you. It is suprising, too, how those little nature spirits can move objects. I thought that was one of the hardest things for spirits to do.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:51 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Thank you. It is suprising, too, how those little nature spirits can move objects. I thought that was one of the hardest things for spirits to do.

I'm told it's VERY hard to do! My late husband, when he could not penetrate the grief any other way, SLAMMED down a framed 8 X 10 photograph of him and me face down on my dresser top. The force it took to do that is monumental, since it was leaning back on a typical easal-style frame. He definitely got my attention...!!!!
Old 14-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Guide
I don't know the law but I think they need you to wait 24 hours before they can respond to a missing persons report. If your cousin had called and said "His lights should be on because he reads at night" they probably wouldn't have been able to respond to that. But since a full 24 hours had gone by without any response from him, the police were able to respond. Your cousin's best bet would have been to have had a key made so that she could have checked on him herself.

I'm not sure how this could have been an example of time travel though. So if you wanted an answer, then no.

The other thing might have been an example of angels stopping an accident but that would not have been time travel either.
Old 16-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Celeste

Thank you, Inspirit.
Old 27-12-2010, 09:20 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
My cousin lost her beloved companion. He lived in a condo in back of her. On Sunday night, she saw all his lights out (and he usually read at night so he always had a night light on). She went to bed, got up the next day and called him. No answer. She kept trying all day, including banging on the door. She talked to his daughter, and his daughter said, she would check on him the next day. But my cousin told her she wanted to get in. The daughter was busy. Well, my cousin had no luck. Finally, at 8:30 pm (Monday), she called the police. They came, took him to the hospital, he had a heart attack but was still alive. He was pronounced dead at the hospital about nine hours later. They told her he would have lived if he would have been called sooner.

Now, my cousin is not neglient at all. What possessed her to wait so long is beyond me. Now she can't believe she did that, either. So now she has guilt along with her extreme grief. I told her it was probably a trick of time as in, maybe time flew by.

Ok, another example, maybe? I got out of my car in a parking lot. It was Christmas season and there were a lot of people in the lot. Well, a car turned down my aisle, and almost hit me. I looked all around in panic to see if anyone noticed, and nobody saw it. The guy who almost hit me never saw it, either. Or at least he acted like it, because he was cruising just like nothing happened. It was almost like time stopped for a minute; or a picture was taken with a camera, that split second before I got hit, and the almost hit never registered, or occurred?????
The answer is no to your cousin.. tell her to feel not guilty.. death is not a bad thing but a good one

The answer to your second one is also no.. (however, it is possible that near miss was a death for you and you just returned )

Time travel is actually not possible.. (well, it is.. by creating a illusion) but according to my teacher "bashar" if you were able to let's say right now make a time machine and go back to let's say 1988 and I was to kill the version of me in that reality..

I wouldn't die?

Why..?

Because the time machine is a "permission slip" to change realities.. just as a "medicine pill or placebo" is a "permission slip" to get better..

So I wouldn't die because all I did was change realities not cause I travelled into the past.. however, there is a catch.. if you believed you should die cause you just killed you.. your belief might have you die/kill you