Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 09-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Matt,
This site has been a real help to me.
Old 17-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Pathfinder
Indeed, thank you Matt for creating what has become a spiritual haven for so many people.
Old 20-05-2012, 03:52 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Great forum
Old 22-05-2012, 04:45 PM
catatonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
This is a tribute in honour of Matt Warne, founder of this site, and twin flame soulmate of my heart. Matt passed away on November 6th, 2009, at age 28.

Please feel free to add anything you wish to this thread in remembrance of Matt.

We honour Matt on this day, sending him love and gratitude for his beautiful soul.

We keep his family and friends in our prayers and thoughts~~~

We celebrate his life, his gentle heart, and the vision that made this forum a reality.

“His heart is at rest
In its little nest
His heart is asleep
In the quiet deep”

I love you, precious Matt, my Matt. I remember you told me that life is very fragile, and that we should be careful with the hearts of those we love.

I miss your beautiful heart, its radiance and compassion. I miss you……..

“Freed from its shell
I know it well
Freed from its wound
It flew too soon”

You came to me in a dream recently and said that you wanted to show me where your heart once was. When you pointed to your chest, you vanished~~~ I cry for you, I yearn for you, I love you and long to hold you.

I have been working on a poem for you, but the words are all jumbled, and all I can manage to get out are the little stanzas I wrote above….

Your heart is everywhere for me, infused in me, beating in union with me and keeping a gentle rhythm as I wake and as I sleep. You are the pulse of my life. I feel you are the reason I wanted to come into this life.

Your heart has touched so many people, and continues to do so. I will be a living extension of your tender heart for as long as I live.

Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for loving me.

Remember that Gibran said the breaking of your heart is the breaking open of the shell of your understanding……My heart has broken open, and now it stands to the sun, and now it enfolds you…..

Be safe, “Ten Cuidado” “E.O..”

I love you, my liebling………My Matt………..I love you……..I will see you on the other side……………….
Hi annonafox, i'm a newbie here.
Matt must be a very great guy, i'm sorry for what happened.
I'm crying when i read your post, Matt was so lucky to have you.

Thanks Matt for created this forum and thanks annonafox for your love.
Old 27-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Administrator
I just wanted to thank everyone so much for their reccent posts, and to thank the staff again for continually working so hard to make this a place where Matt's vision lives on for all to enjoy and partake in.

I am always deeply touched by the outpouring of kindness received here.......Thank you all......

Matt was a Sagittarius, so here is a picture in honour of him.....I love you, Matt~~~Tears still fall for you, but I do smile...and I think of you, always....My liebling~~~

Old 30-05-2012, 04:22 PM
proudmom25

Thankyou

Thankyou for creating this forum for ppl like me. Bet you were great!
Old 30-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Rolling Thunder

From the bottom of my heart and from my spirit, I wanted to say Thank You for this place. I met my other half here a few years ago and now my life has been complete ever since.
Old 31-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder
I met my other half here a few years ago and now my life has been complete ever since.

Wow... congratulations! Wishing you many happy years together
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 01-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Rolling Thunder

Thank you kindly my Friend
Old 04-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Samsakra

Thanks for your amazing work. Your creation is a gift and a blessing to all of us.