Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-05-2019, 03:17 AM
Knower

What’s the difference between an alien and archon?

I’m trying to figure out how this all works, from what I gather we have aliens that have come to earth and reside in the 4th dimension, are they the same as demons? Are demons manifesting as aliens? I do believe that these aliens came to us from other star systems and planets, the ancient people tell us that! But they understand this reality very well and use technology well. What are your thoughts? Also I understand there are reptilians in the earth, evolved from dinosaurs, reptilians from other planets, alpha draconians the high up ones, nordics, mantids, greys. Credo mutwa claims to have cut open a grey and found an entity he called ‘pinky pinky’ so maybe the greys are something else in spacesuit. As for demons I don’t know a lot, are they the same as archons? I know they reside in the 4th dimension, feed off fear, like the reptilians. Tell me what you know guys :)
Old 20-05-2019, 05:31 AM
Master
aliens = extraterrestrials yes almost always fourth density
archons fifth density beings and like anyone in fifth density non physical
Old 20-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
aliens = extraterrestrials yes almost always fourth density
archons fifth density beings and like anyone in fifth density non physical
So the archons control the aliens? And damn, I thought the 5th dimension was the safe one!
Old 21-05-2019, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
So the archons control the aliens? And damn, I thought the 5th dimension was the safe one!

First of all there are no archons within this solar system any longer. They know when the game is lost. They got out before the quarantine was established, which was in the mid 2000th. What we have now are fourth density technologies that threaten this planet and hamper the progress.
The timeline has changed and we are on a longer slower move toward fourth density.
Not sure what you mean by safe? As I have said before, every density has its challenges. Conflicts in fifth density between the light and the dark play out on a very different level. It is more the dark focuses on controlling the fourth density, and the fourth density dark attempts to control the third.
The light on the other hand tries to ensure a free unfoldment. There is no direct conflict between the two. (the lines are not that clear on those levels of densities any longer. They both understand the function of everyone within creation)
In regards to your "aliens" there are more then 50 and less then 100 extraterrestrial races who have visited earth over the centuries, some benevolent some with hostile intentions and many simply observing without getting involved.

The archons had their lackeys, sure, some they created themselves, others they simply control and manipulate. A very small number of those are still on this planet. They are not a threat any longer, yet they can not get out either.
Old 21-05-2019, 03:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
First of all there are no archons within this solar system any longer. They know when the game is lost. They got out before the quarantine was established, which was in the mid 2000th. What we have now are fourth density technologies that threaten this planet and hamper the progress.
The timeline has changed and we are on a longer slower move toward fourth density.
Not sure what you mean by safe? As I have said before, every density has its challenges. Conflicts in fifth density between the light and the dark play out on a very different level. It is more the dark focuses on controlling the fourth density, and the fourth density dark attempts to control the third.
The light on the other hand tries to ensure a free unfoldment. There is no direct conflict between the two. (the lines are not that clear on those levels of densities any longer. They both understand the function of everyone within creation)
In regards to your "aliens" there are more then 50 and less then 100 extraterrestrial races who have visited earth over the centuries, some benevolent some with hostile intentions and many simply observing without getting involved.

The archons had their lackeys, sure, some they created themselves, others they simply control and manipulate. A very small number of those are still on this planet. They are not a threat any longer, yet they can not get out either.
Wow that’s a lot of different species, how did you come to the conclusion of there being between 50-100 alien species who have visited us.
Also where do the positive beings like spirit guides reside, are they in the 4th dimension too? Sorry for all the questions but finally what happens when we go into the 4th dimension?
Old 21-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Wow that’s a lot of different species, how did you come to the conclusion of there being between 50-100 alien species who have visited us.
Also where do the positive beings like spirit guides reside, are they in the 4th dimension too? Sorry for all the questions but finally what happens when we go into the 4th dimension?

We all have our sources, and if I say I have a connection to this entity or being, or my HS, not sure if this would make it more truthful. Fact is, this planet is to many extraterrestrials like a petri dish and everything that grows here is studied and experimented on. What I am trying to say is, there is not a clear line between light and dark, or service to others and service to self.
Even those who just study this planet will not like the changes that are coming. The petri dish times will come to an end.
Spirit guides? in this astral realm, at least for most, which is somewhere in this solar system. Some guides who are 5th density, can be anywhere in the (uni)verse.

Fourth density for the human race? The process of the transition? Not clear, some speak of a flash of energy/light from the sun. Which my people seam to agree on. Those of the dark, service to self will have to leave. Not sure of the process. Not sure if this will be instant or over one generation.
One thing is clear, I would not want to be in service to self once the energy hits this planet.