Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Experiencer
Haven't posted here in a while, also because I did no work on UFO photography in months. It is a nice sunny cold day today, so I might go outside and do some summons. Excited to see what I get, and to share it with everyone here again. It is exciting as well to go and summon them after some time =) Wish me luck!
Old 05-12-2017, 06:18 PM
Master
Good luck and I hope you get some good pics to share!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Experiencer
Uh, it's sure has been a while. Sorry Chrysalis it appears I completely missed your post here! That day was a bust and after that there was not really much time to do it. With the winter nice clear sunny days became a rarity as well, so I am hoping I can continue my work with the end of the winter season here. I am also considering starting a youtube channel, but for a very specific reason. There is a lot of channels and videos on this, but I would like to use this as a way of creating a certain mass following with a very clear intent of making a "first" contact. While it certainly would not be the first contact, my idea is that all the followers along with me with would have the intent of contacting them, thus breaking the rules of no contact allowed, because the majority of people is not prepared. Sounds like a long shot, but maybe at least we would get a chance. The nature of the channel would make it a lot different from others, where you can see a lot of videos of ufos, without ever knowing which are real or fake, since most of the times I doubt I would be able to get anything at all, but at least it would be true to how it is. The only problem is,the idea of me publicly showing myself like that is not the one I am fond of, but I realize it is a critical one. Haven't been to forums as well in a some time, so I just want to say hi to all as well at this time haha. See ya.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
Got some new material to share. 5/6/2018

Lots of activity, but hard to determine valid objects from bugs and other possible sky particles floating around. I guess I should do this more often during winter since there is definitely less insects flying around.

Started this again with short meditation and call for communication from the beings.

Decided to show this one, because it was different from other black or gray objects, which could all have been insects. This one being white, I guess it could have been some sort of a petal, perhaps a pollen.. It is however traveling in a straight line, and traversing the sky quite fast. At closer inspection it does resemble some sort of a transforming energy sphere, but in retrospect it could have just been some air particle, coupled with bad image making it look like so. It does appear to have a brighter center radiating energy, light, quite possible being illuminated by the sun? Don't really want to make any real conclusions here, but still, not a bad catch.

1. Composite of 6 pictures, each 1/800 sec iso 100 f5.6

Original

Increased contrast, whites/lights/sharpness, decreased exposure

Same as last, but cropped with zoom

Got some other objects as well, and will share later. Need to prepare the photos and provide some comparison with pictures on which flying insects are clearly visible, so I can argue why the other objects I will present could be something other than that. Have fun everyone ;)
Old 07-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Knower
Pixellated balloons.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Master
It's an interesting picture and I have no idea what you captured.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Pixellated balloons.

Could be a balloon as well yep I guess if you just look at how it looks. Well The only thing that makes that option hard is how fast it was moving. Take into account that each picture is taken in 1/800 of a second, and I am using a fairly wide lens 18-55, so the area on picture is quite wide. The object traversed that space in air in the matter a second it takes my camera to take 6 pictures. It is only one object in picture, I just put together 6 pictures of it to show the movement. I'm afraid a balloon would not be moving so fast even in a very strong wind, as well it would probably travel in a lot more hectic way, being pushed around by gusts of wind. But yea could be anything really.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Knower
Camera motion is the most common cause of this. Shakey camera.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Camera motion is the most common cause of this. Shakey camera.

It was shot on a tripod with a fairly fast shutter speed of 1/800. No camera shaking here.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Master
Think this is what they call, "camera artifact" ?
Involving stars.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein