Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-04-2015, 04:43 PM
mindanalyzer

strange dream of being in forest in sweden

I had a strange dream a couple of months ago that might be related to the subject here.
Before telling you what this dream was about, first let me tell you about a couple of dreams that I had had before, that somehow might be related to this one.
In one dream (3 months ago) I was anointed with oil on my neck and upper back by warrior angels of the Lord (the only true God and father of Jesus Christ) and a pair of wings sprouted from my back, as if I was turned into a warrior angel in the spiritual realm.
About a couple of weeks after that I had another dream in which I ended up using these given wings (it felt as if I was been taught/trained) to fight blue aliens/demons that had invaded the place where I was. Then I had a couple of more dreams in which I could fly, although very close to the ground.

Then, I had the dream that I would like to talk about here; very strange and did not make sense to me
In this dream I was in a city of Sweden (never been there nor am I planning to go or have any reason to go) in an open marked. I could see many [covered] stands where they were selling many different products, as it happens in most of open markets. I kept walking and got to a part of that market where there were many ethnic stands (Thai, Turkish, Greek, Israelite, Arab, Chinese, Japanese, etc). I decided to go eat something in the Chinese stand and I was accompanied by an Asian man.
After that we headed to a nearby forest where there was a sort of gathering (there was a fire and many people gathered around celebrating something, singing, drinking, etc). I got there a bit late and it was getting really late. Somehow I felt that I was not supposed to stay there for very long because there was something lurking around that made me uncomfortable. When I was walking through the forest to get back to the city I noticed that a very strange woman-like being was following me [while hiding behind the trees and jumping from tree to tree]. She could move very fast and apparently she was living in the forest. From what I remember she had long nails, short blonde pointy hair, thin face and blue eyes but the eyes surrounded by a black color (like black makeup), and dressed in what looked like orange but maybe it was leather. It looked like people were afraid of her for whatever reason but after a while she approached me and started inspecting me from very close, moving her hands in front of her eyes as if cleaning her eyes to see me better while at the same time moving her head to the sides and up and down to see me well. It was as if she wanted something from me, something that only I could do for her but also it looked like she was afraid of me and didn’t intend to get me angry. Note: when I get angry in my dreams and I am ready to fight my angel wings appear
Any ideas what is this about?

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 22-04-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Pathfinder

I believe this post is ill-directed, this sounds to me more of a dream question. Besides angels and the fey.....Two completely different factions with different points of view. Rare they are related.

P.S Try using paragraphs, your post is harsh to the eyes to try and read.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:26 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arulin
I believe this post is ill-directed, this sounds to me more of a dream question. Besides angels and the fey.....Two completely different factions with different points of view. Rare they are related.

I posted it here because the dream I am asking about revolves about a FOREST FEMALE BEING; Not that I really believe in these types of beings but that's what it was [in the dream]. I added the angel dreams because they might be somehow related.

I am sorry if it hurt your eyes. I will try to keep it in mind for future posts

NOTE: I didnt even know that this was called a fey
Old 23-04-2015, 10:02 AM
lifensoul

Mindanalyser...your dreams are self explanatory...even if one doesn't believe in t all...they are very very clear...I am sure you will figure out the nature of the woman like figure yourself soon too, or when the time is right.
Your dreams have a protective energy, obviously, given that its almost angel fighting aliens..sounds like a fictional good vs bad..like what might be in sci fi movies....but apparently sci fi movies aren't that sci fi either...read it somewhere too....

I heard here and there, from elderly people, that not all dreams should be shared, except with someone very close to you and wishes only your good..

Have you tried googling with the description? But in essence everyone was scared of this figure for a reason? May be the focus on her not making you angry knowing what you know to be the reaction to it could be her attempting to decieve you given that she is scared of you? You also felt uncomfortable with something lurking around indicating just that and perhaps linking to the appearance of this figure. Whichever it is, you see to be sure clear about deciphering your emotional reaction in your dreams. So I am only pointing out the negative possibilities, for there will be no loss anyway if I does mean anything in the positive anyways. the eyes bit was quite interesting don't you think?

Take care and good luck.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:17 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Mindanalyser...your dreams are self explanatory...even if one doesn't believe in t all...they are very very clear...I am sure you will figure out the nature of the woman like figure yourself soon too, or when the time is right.
Your dreams have a protective energy, obviously, given that its almost angel fighting aliens..sounds like a fictional good vs bad..like what might be in sci fi movies....but apparently sci fi movies aren't that sci fi either...read it somewhere too....

I heard here and there, from elderly people, that not all dreams should be shared, except with someone very close to you and wishes only your good..

Have you tried googling with the description? But in essence everyone was scared of this figure for a reason? May be the focus on her not making you angry knowing what you know to be the reaction to it could be her attempting to decieve you given that she is scared of you? You also felt uncomfortable with something lurking around indicating just that and perhaps linking to the appearance of this figure. Whichever it is, you see to be sure clear about deciphering your emotional reaction in your dreams. So I am only pointing out the negative possibilities, for there will be no loss anyway if I does mean anything in the positive anyways. the eyes bit was quite interesting don't you think?

Take care and good luck.

lifensoul, I had another dream a week ago. A strange woman also appeared at the end of it, but at least I knew what to do this time

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85714

ps: I dont have 15 posts yet so I cannot post URL. You need to copy, add www and paste
Old 23-01-2019, 06:05 PM
mindanalyzer

dream and now visit

I have a 2 weeks hiking/camping trip to Sweden/Norway planned (and booked) for July

Today I was thinking about the trip and it came to mind this dream that I had more than 4 year ago

Interesting ...

PS: And you know what? I am traveling with a male friend that is not really Asian, but has some Asian features

Should I be concerned?
Old 04-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arulin

No need to be rude to the OP

Have a blessed day
Old 16-07-2019, 10:18 AM
mindanalyzer

Hi again
I just came home from a 2 weeks visit to Sweden and Norway.

I visited 2 natural parks in Sweden (skuleskogen and tiveden). While in these parks I slept in the wild in tents but did not experience anything spiritually or similar to the dream posted here

After one amazing week in Sweden (totally love the country: well developed, clean, super educated polite people, nature lovers, tolerant, beautiful women ... my paradise on Earth), I traveled to Norway ...

In Norway I could enjoy the beauty of the Fjords, the particular topography and scenic views. I hiked the Pulpit Rock in Preikestolen and then Trolltunga near Odda

While I was on the way back from Trolltunga (14km hike with more than 35lbs-16kg), about midway, something happened: As I was crossing a semi flat area 3 ravens flew very close RIGHT in front of me, perpendicular to the trail, and set on a small tree about 30 feet from where I was and started croaking loudly. The trolltunga hike is very popular and it is difficult to find yourself alone in the landscape at any point in time ; but I looked back and forth and I was totally alone. I thought about dropping my backpack and approaching the tree, but then considered this a dumb idea and basically continued with my tough hike

Do you think that this experience could have some spiritual meaning?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pulpitRock1.jpg (74.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Trolltunga1.jpg (86.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 16-07-2019 at 02:49 PM.