Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-03-2020, 06:22 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
just because someone runs a "Christian forum", doesn't mean that they are true followers of Jesus. see, (1John 4:6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error). and (Luke 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it). Jesus told us that things like this will happen, so keep your head up!
That's very true. In fact it's even more complicated than that. I would say that just because someone adopts the label of "Christian", doesn't mean that they are true followers of Jesus. I am pretty certain of that, even if I don't know what a "true" follower of Jesus looks like myself.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
That's very true. In fact it's even more complicated than that. I would say that just because someone adopts the label of "Christian", doesn't mean that they are true followers of Jesus. I am pretty certain of that, even if I don't know what a "true" follower of Jesus looks like myself.
I presume a ' True ' follower of Jesus would look like a Jew
Old 28-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Master
I am just wondering, dear O.P...being the great 'prophet' you claim to be, why you didn't forsee your own banishment from that Christian forum and now act all "hard done by" to justify your personal judgment on the "Christian section" of another forum...in other words, go whine to God about it.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:35 AM
Administrator
Please keep this topic polite we all have our own views and should respect that
Old 28-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
The problem is I'm a real prophet, I've had visions, experienced divinity and performed miracles. My knowledge doesn't come from beliefs, but they turn it away.. they don't want Truth they only want their own ** which they made up which will ultimately lead them to death and purgatory. You can't say I didn't try, I'm sure I helped a few people at least, which is the best I could hope for. 1 who follows the truth is more valuable to the earth, to God than 1 million that don't. We're supposed to enter heaven before death, waiting for death is pointless and not a ticket. It's our responsibility, what do you think you're going to be you for eternity in heaven? That's laughable, God is entirely alien to you.

__________________________________________________ _________

definition of a prophet-the following comes from a dictionary-the merriam
1: one who utters divinely inspired revelations: such as
aoften capitalized : the writer of one of the prophetic books of the Bible
bcapitalized : one regarded by a group of followers as the final authoritative revealer of God's will
Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah
2: one gifted with more than ordinary spiritual and moral insight
especially : an inspired poet
3: one who foretells future events

__________________________________________________ ________

What is this, another double identity on the forum?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What is this, another double identity on the forum?
Double Trouble
Old 28-03-2020, 04:08 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am just wondering, dear O.P...being the great 'prophet' you claim to be, why you didn't forsee your own banishment from that Christian forum and now act all "hard done by" to justify your personal judgment on the "Christian section" of another forum...in other words, go whine to God about it.

Well now. As I understand it Jesus himself prophesied his own crucifixion but went to Jerusalem to preach nonetheless. That said, he took it well, and forgave the administrators even before his account was suspended, albeit for only 3 days. I might suggest showing up and calling oneself a prostitute or a tax collector or even a leper, instead of a prophet, as one might get a warmer reception. But then again these Christians are a complicated lot and one doesn't know quite what will go over where. Perhaps it depends on which usher is serving as bouncer at the door and inspecting credentials.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:13 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Maybe PureEvil, instead of setting yourself against Christianity and being the one true prophet you could just offer what you believe about God. Not a ‘me versus them’, just a ‘me’?

My feedback in terms of your first premise, forgiveness, my question would be how do you learn to forgive fully, the end point is one thing, but the way to do it is what is needed as well. For example, how do you go about (for example) forgiving someone who has abused you or your child or murdered your family, how do you achieve these sorts of profound levels of forgiveness, this is what is missing often in Christianity for me. Not the what which Christianity is full of, but how.

Plus, I really think it might be time to change your name, it’s not hard.

I don't set myself against Christianity, they set themselves against me. Since I have real knowledge of the Truth, they are in the wrong.

You forgive because it's correct, because you have to in order to heal yourself. Because it is God's law that all must be forgiven. If its hard, you just keep doing it and doing it until it becomes true.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:32 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I think that a true prophet of God should be banned from multiple
places and a prophet should just move on prophesying.

Let it go and keep working on your delivery and keep your
own ego in check.

Let the Light and Love of God shine through and there will be
many reactions to it.Some will see others blinded.

Yes, I've been doing it for 15 years, not one person has come back and told me 'forgiveness has no value'
Old 29-03-2020, 12:38 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

I accept whatever happens as it was meant to happen and it will only lead to more things which are meant to happen, for instance perhaps on this forum there are those ready to receive my message so I was sent here. Bad or good, no matter what happens to me, I know it is meant to be. I am still an ordinary human, just with more insight.

I'm a prophet because I've had visions of God, and I know I will eventually get banned from that forum again and again, I don't have to be psychic to know that and anyway I don't trust my psychic senses enough to act on them, I only trust that which is undoubtable. Righteous judgement is different than human judgement. I can judge through the filter of God's eyes, which actually isn't judgement, it's simply being able to see the errors of humanity.

God is difficult to see because it is so easy, it is hard because of it's extreme simplicity.