Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
Your misunderstanding of the dream is relevant.
You have to feel good in order to understand it.
But there is another way.
You can use the dream as an excuse to feel good/better.
Which means, you are allowing the answers from Source to be realised by you.
So take light in this in your heart.
Enjoy, and so too it shall be enjoined upon you.
And it will feel very good when you come to that full blown realisation.
You will want to allow that energy to flow through you, freely, forever more and more and more. Naturally and effortlessly.
And just stay in that good feeling energy of Source. Learn to allow it to flow evermore. For as long as you can allow it.
It contains all the answers that you or anyone has ever asked for.
Old 19-03-2020, 07:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Your misunderstanding of the dream is relevant.
You have to feel good in order to understand it.
But there is another way.
You can use the dream as an excuse to feel good/better.
Which means, you are allowing the answers from Source to be realised by you.
So take light in this in your heart.
Enjoy, and so too it shall be enjoined upon you.

I meditated last night and right in the beginning I heard 3 or 4 knocks, as if someone was knocking on a door, but these knocks were created by the energy, instantly I remembered about Jesus Christ telling that He is knocking at the doors of our hearts. These were loud knocks, very loud.

I meditated today in nature, it was very intense, the birds were singing just right beside me, I was in the nearby forest, it was really amazing!! I advice all to meditate in the middle of the nature!

So I read about about the meaning of this, this is what it says: "Loud knock on a door: You are becoming aware of spiritual truths and are reaching a new level of understanding. You are aware of certain spiritual powers that you have. "
Old 01-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Seeker

Wish you the best. I'm pretty sure you'll end up getting what you want
Old 01-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I meditated last night and right in the beginning I heard 3 or 4 knocks, as if someone was knocking on a door, but these knocks were created by the energy, instantly I remembered about Jesus Christ telling that He is knocking at the doors of our hearts. These were loud knocks, very loud.

I meditated today in nature, it was very intense, the birds were singing just right beside me, I was in the nearby forest, it was really amazing!! I advice all to meditate in the middle of the nature!

So I read about about the meaning of this, this is what it says: "Loud knock on a door: You are becoming aware of spiritual truths and are reaching a new level of understanding. You are aware of certain spiritual powers that you have. "
These knocks were physical?
Old 01-04-2020, 01:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
These knocks were physical?

They felt as being physical, as if someone was knocking in a door but I knew that they were made by and out of energy, it's so bad that I can not share with you how clear I hear these sounds and all the voices I heard while in deep meditation. They are just as real as a human voice and the sounds I hear are real too, in fact, they are more real than what we experience here.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicPower
Wish you the best. I'm pretty sure you'll end up getting what you want

Thank you! For sure I will!
Old 01-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Seeker

Sound interesting...