Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-03-2020, 01:18 AM
Pathfinder
Strange ability

Hi,

In recent months I developed strange ability(if I can call it like that). In very relaxed state, almost a meditative state, just after wake up from sleep without trying any astral techniques. With closed eyes I see images or more like scenes, it's hard to explain. They are very vivid and most of the time, they are moving. I'm not trying to imagine or visualize anything, they just appear random. The ability I'm talking about is in fact "zooming". I can zoom on every detail on the scene, the feeling is like my eyes or vision are floating around.

--For example:--
I see a street full of moving people and cars, a newspaper shop, livng buildings (all normal stuff of a street). Now I can zoom at whatever element I get my eyes on. My line of vision is not limited to straight-line. I see that something is moving on the 2nd floor window in opposite building and I'm starting to zoom, my vision is moving slowly through people and cars to the direction of the window(I have two modes:slow zoom, fast zoom 2x,4x,6x). I see a man face, he is moving in the kitchen. I zoom more and now I'm in the room, can look around if I wish. He sat at the table and start reading a newspaper, I get curious about the newspaper and zoom more. Now I can see the articles, but I can't recognize the language. I only saw the date which is roughly five years from now! My focus suddenly colapse and my vision become blank. It is like Remote Viewing or maybe I'm projecting my consciousness, while I'm still awake.

--This is the experience from last week:--

The Future is Now!

I wake up in the morning, but didn't move. Instead I try to call my zooming ability. I didn't try to visualize or imagine anything, I just totaly emptied my mind. A scene of far away big city at night appeared in front my eyes. The city was full of tall buildings and several skyscrapers. I use fast zoom(2x) several times. There were 3 skyscrapers that took my attention, they were grouped in triangle. Two smaller in front and one taller in the middle behind them. On top of the tallest there were a tower with large metal ring-thing on top of her and something that resemble a man beneath her, so I zoomed futher. The man was looking at me, he said something that I didn't catch, then he point at me with his finger. His face was very serious, he raised his arms toward the sky and say with very loud voice "The Future is Now". The giant ring split to six rings which starting to rotate around each other and emit strange light. When they were rotating fast enough, a big portal appeared with a flash. The portal started to pull me in, like a black hole. Last thing I saw before being sucked in, was the wicked smile of the man.

My vision go black for second and I wake up on the ground from very loud noises. I have a body now and was dressed in some sort of military uniform with vest and helmet. I was holding a submachine gun, I needed a little more time for all of my senses to catch on. A fellow soldier grab my hand and forcefully raise me on my feets. He said loudly "get a move on soldier, do you want to die like a coward". It was a night and large battle was all around me. There were tanks, choppers, artilery at both sides. Explosion after explosion, bullets flying all around. I don't know who or why we were fighting, so I run 15 meters on the side and jump in a shell hole. I started to wonder where the hell I was. Besides me was another soldier which was just sitting there, silent. I grab his shoulder in attempt to ask him what is going on, but his helmet fall off and revealed a hole in his, I almost barfed up in disgust. I looked at my gun, there was some letters inscribed on it - "H&K MP7A1-XXX". I remembered them and close my eyes with intention to go back. I saw a bright light and clicking noise, in next moment I open my eyes in my bed. I google the number while still was in my head and the base model of my machine gun showed up H&K MP7 with some modifications.

So I wonder what the hell was that?
Old 16-03-2020, 02:06 AM
Seeker

Hi RealityShifter, the strange ability youre talking about was your celestial form. It was orb like, it was like a flying drone that can see 360.

About the man, is he bald, face scarred, wearing black?
Old 18-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder
That was very unhelpful, thank you!
Old 19-03-2020, 03:03 AM
Guide
You entered the hypnogogic state. You sound very visually oriented like myself. There's something I do when I "zoom" in like you're talking about I can see every leaf on a tree on a mountain miles away in dreamland.

Cools stuff! But is the point to play around or should we use these states to accomplish a myriad of other things? I say what good is it if I can't bring it into waking reality.
Old 25-03-2020, 02:06 AM
Seeker

The woman with a giant ring on her head is the phoenix in spirit form. Six ring divided. Six realms. That man who smiled wickedly was playing God. He was like us who was gifted but he turned dark.

Celestial form can bring messsages/memories, use for faster travel. When your in a memory you can look around, feel what the person feeling and read their thoughts.
Old 25-03-2020, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
You entered the hypnogogic state. You sound very visually oriented like myself. There's something I do when I "zoom" in like you're talking about I can see every leaf on a tree on a mountain miles away in dreamland.

Cools stuff! But is the point to play around or should we use these states to accomplish a myriad of other things? I say what good is it if I can't bring it into waking reality.
From my guess I would link this with realityshifter, to the aspect of trauma assistants and preventionists.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:01 PM
Seeker

Sounds very intresting
Old 27-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
From my guess I would link this with realityshifter, to the aspect of trauma assistants and preventionists.

Yet again I have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 27-03-2020, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya

I think you are right and for your question I think we still don't understand a lot of things and we have a lot to learn.
Old 28-03-2020, 08:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are so many levels to what we can do in both Astral Travel and in Remove Viewing that at times do overlap I feel into the one experience.

For me I came into this life so natural to so many things we would put in the Paranormal realms of our reality. Like Astral Travel and Remove Viewing it is something that is just natural for me to do. So I had to reverse learn things so that I was not an invitation and so that I was in the body more than out of it at times.

When we see flashes where we are dressed differently at times we might well be seeing a flash of maybe a past life we had, or that life that someone that is in Spirit now is projecting to us as we can all sense the non living I feel.

It is when we keep notes on things that happen to us, that over time patterns of the events might well show up. To better understand why at times we are put in difficult situation or experiences. Why we might well be shown something we so would never wish to see.

When you have experiences like this is it key to make sure that your not allowing the brain and its need for 'logic' to fill in the blanks. Keep the experience as pure as one can, in that your feeling it form the gut reaction not the brain creation standpoint in time.

Too be grounded when your in travels so that you can find a path home. Do call on Guides and Guardians that are out there to assist.

It sounds like your on a path of awareness to what one can do in the body and the mind.

Lynn