Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Two white doves and a third that died

Hi everyone, today I was out walking my dogs along the canal and I noticed two beautiful doves on a bridge above my head. I think that that is supposed to symbolize peace, though I'm not sure? Either way it made me smile as I rarely see doves. On the way home, under the same bridge, I noticed a dove in the water flapping it's wings and desperately trying to get out of the water, I tried reaching the dove but the drop down from the path was too far and despite ringing the RSPCA they weren't quick enough and this dove passed away in front of me. I was so upset and it's left me feeling confused as to why this happened - me being me, I thought seeing the two doves was a good sign and now I'm wondering what it might mean that a third dove has died infront of me? The two doves remained on the bridge overhead the whole time. Anyone have any ideas? Or am I just over-analyzing nothing?
Old 12-03-2020, 07:05 PM
ant

Hi Butterfly8i8,

Most definitely a love vibration has stepped up another notch.

I think it's a sign of the times where in,in regards to corona,where those at a higher vibration stay and those at a lower vibration go somewhere else.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:06 PM
ImthatIm

I would not try to analyze it too much.

You could just ask in prayer and or meditation
that if there is a message for you, that it be revealed
clearer.

But, then again you can make a message out of everything.
Like 2 doves are a symbol of life long Love.
Dove 3 may have been trying to interfere with
this true Love and paid a price.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Hi Butterfly8i8,

Most definitely a love vibration has stepped up another notch.

I think it's a sign of the times where in,in regards to corona,where those at a higher vibration stay and those at a lower vibration go somewhere else.

Are you saying that the people who die of corona are of lower vibration?