Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-03-2020, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Because his intent is to mislead
What use is that ?
But, take care, thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-03-2020, 02:39 AM
ant

Quote:
Because his intent is to mislead

Says the false self.

Bare in mind,there are veils and layers.

Not one door.

Persistence is key.

Cheers
Old 14-03-2020, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Says the false self.

Bare in mind,there are veils and layers.

Not one door.

Persistence is key.

Cheers

There is no such thing as a false Self
I agree with you on the rest.

creation works through a plan, this plan can be delayed but never changed.
Old 14-03-2020, 03:10 AM
ant

Quote:
There is no such thing as a false Self
I agree with you on the rest.

creation works through a plan, this plan can be delayed but never changed.

The false self is such a thing and part of the plan.

Lead me into temptation,then deliver me from evil aka mislead ego aka false self.

Programmed,then deprogrammed.

Taming of the shrew(ego).

Redemption.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
First, thank u - I didn't know what prise meant! I have never used it and never saw it written!
verb: open, move apart, force to move apart

This is long and really just for you, daz.

I've been asked this before and still it's not easy cuz we're talking about the mind being able to conceptualize abstractly.
And here we are we have right brainers and left brainers...
obviously I'm a
right brainer...I even write left-handed.

I sometimes have compared being able to 'see' things differently than some others by using those 3D prints as an example.
Some just see nonsensical colors others see the 3D picture within it.

But, moving on from those prints - and I think this is very imp regarding your question:
Once a person has experienced with their own eyes - and to be fair, I don't care if that person was on
some hallucinogen (legal, of course) or
was given some grace opening the Doors of Perception in their minds to 'see' into this place - hey, they could have had a very high fever and were
able to see things 'differently' - OR maybe had an NDE....
cuz then, it becomes easier to alter your perception, awareness, sight to be attuned to 'something'
other than the physical that most people see.

We already know people can see auras - that's nothing new...well,
same here.
There are people so attuned - picture the dial of a radio - that they are able to see into things and see their Nature.
That the person in front of them isn't their 'mom' - but, God morphing to look as their mom.
Often if they are not advanced a bit they end up in an Institution.

IF one has a mind that sees just the surface - it is like a person that buys a house because it's pretty ...
an architect can see things indicating it has very shoddy infrastructure.

So, when I adjust my perception to look into the animals eyes I can see that inside -
this is not my German Shepherd at all....nor the ceiling above me is a ceiling...what I can perceive ---by grace, mind you ...
and who knows a couple of lifetimes of meditation, (already have 46 yrs here of long sessions of 3-6 hours) - I can
perceive this is God that has shape shifted to come into my life as a dog.

My ceiling and walls are breathing conscious examples of love.
(People think their walls are drywall ---nope -they are held together at the atomic level with sheer love -
Light is the glue, my friend).

Do I say this to an authority figure? No. My mother was an Administrator
of a Mental Institute of 136 buildings.
So no, I am careful who I say these things to.
Was that an accident she was my mum?
There are no accidents or coincidences.

Could you, daz, also start seeing something other than the physical dimension?
Sure, but I don't know if you
even believe in a Superior Being or even a Spiritual World...so I would say it would be hard to understand.
There is a tilt to the head like a doggy, ha, trying to see 'something beyond.'

What makes a person a healer or medium or a psychic ---I'm not sure you understand those things either.
I am trying to start to ans your question, stumbling along here.

It was amazing for the fishermen to see Jesus walking on water ---he was trying to show them; "Guys...nothing is what you think it is.
Something bigger is a going on."
And after 3 years he STILL said at the Last Supper, "There is so much more I want to tell you
but you cannot bear (grasp) it now." John (16 or 23 ?)

What more could there BE!
3 of them saw him turn into light right in front of them!(Mark? or Matt)
Look up the Transfiguration.

*To preempt Elabr8 ---Am I Born Again, Baptized in the Holy Spirit, personally healed, pray on Tongues,
heal by the grace of the Holy Spirit?

Yes.

Hey Miss H ..

Thanks for the personal touch in regards to your reply ..

I understand what you say about your German Shepard as your given example because there is untold depths so to speak that goes beyond the physical but what I am emphasising is that God is in the form of the dog . This isn’t an illusory dog . Likewise in regards to mums and dads, they are not illusory even though their experiential form is temporary and can change from lifetime to lifetime .

What I see often is that floaters that go the extra mile in regards to spiritual philosophies will say that these forms are nothing more than a dream character or there is no one there per se . All is an appearance only .

If you see the God-Mum as that, and if you see the God-Dog as that, then there isn’t anything dreamy or illusory about anything is there .

If you take into consideration the diversity within experiential form and the forever changing nature of what that involves and entails then there isn’t the need to divide any aspect of self from anything else .

Like you say ‘you can perceive this is God that has shape shifted to come into my life as a dog’ but there still remains the perception had for some to see the dog as not a dog and separate the dog appearance from God .

I am not sure what side of the fence you sit on regarding this .

In regards to your line of questions regarding the spirit world / healers, mediums etc etc, I have been experiencing these aspects for many years .

x dazzle x
Old 14-03-2020, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Jai Ganesha.

Cheers big ears (elephant pun intended).

x daz x