Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2020, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
Maybe humanity should look at this as a test.

Every institution, government, the economy, healthcare systems and every last one of these failed.

Politicians and doesn't matter which side or country, they showed thier true worth.

Look how people panicked and hoarded stuff. Any different from what the wealthy are doing? Are they helping?

And could this just be the beginning!

How did "Every institution, government, the economy, healthcare systems and every last one of these failed."

I think they have been very progressive in tackling the problem.

What would you have done differently?

Can you imagine what the outcome would be if COVID-19 showed herself back in 2008/2009 during the Great Recession?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-03-2020, 04:50 AM
Master
New York State has had more total cases of COVID-19 then Iran has had.

New York State has had 32,966 total cases.

Iran's total number of cases is 27,017.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-03-2020, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Spirituality is just a mask people wear. Maybe some will shine and some will give in to greed. Its the same as asking if any sports athlete or CEO of a company will stand out. Some will shine, some won't. There is no difference between spirituality, sports athlete, or CEO.

I've been to a few forums. And many forums think there forum has some "special" group of people. They don't. Its all about going from one herd to another. The herd you fit in better is where you stay. Even those that say they don't fit in here. They are lying to themselves. Their "not fitting in" is just a role they play. A character they wish to portray to the audience.
I can shoot straight from the hip as well in regards to what qualities make one "spiritual" and what qualities do not.

It has been slowly bubbling up inside me...all my thoughts, life experiences, reading Seth and listening to Sadhguru with one ear...while listening to the Dow Jones and the availability of precious metals with the other... wondering why the heck nobody is talking about the diamond market?...but I digress.

In this "test" as khalli mentioned, people are being asked to and then FORCED to take the ultimate position..to remain on the side of the fence they choose and not be like me..."the sky is falling!.....just trust in God!......but how can I trust in God when the sky is falling?.....you need to just relax and let go......but how can I let go when the sky is falling?......stop holding on to your concepts and grasping at straws.....but what if I die?......so what if your BODY does?"

....and on and on it goes like that.

There was something going on with everyone and I couldn't put my finger on it...I know what I was thinking, but had no way of putting it into concrete and setting it there...so I looked around on Google trying to join all the free floating dots of thought in my mind...and then managed to, finally...

What makes a spiritual person different from a non spiritual person?:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/b...cted-chaos?amp

Quote:
“In a culture where the ‘extreme theme’ has become the norm, people are increasingly seduced into believing that intensity equals being alive. When that happens, the mind becomes wired for drama and the soul is starved of meaningful purpose. This type of life may produce heart-pounding excitement, but the absence of this addictive energy can bring about withdrawal, fear, and a restlessness that is unbearable."

The spiritual person is able to ground themselves no matter WHAT is going on around them...it has taken me two weeks to finally get back into gardening, chanting mantras on my Rudraksha mala and exploring "surprise chef" cookery again..I am spending less time watching PBS and the Keiser Report....those habits will eventually wind down when the economy becomes "same as it ever was" (will post Talking Heads video after this).
Those who are non Spiritual will easily get blown away by the wind (hot air) although they may be able to stand their ground for a while...do a good job of digging their heels in..but with more and more drama, comes more urge not to resist it..or to resist being "in the flow" at the expense OF it..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

Shivani...Digital Deejay for all your "Doomsday Party" Tunes..
Old 26-03-2020, 05:29 AM
Master
I'm sure many will be calm and grounded regardless of spiritual practices.
Old 26-03-2020, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:

Interesting observation.

My neighbors, to my surprise, are extremely grounded regarding this situation.

I was totally surprised.

Odd as it may sound, the only people I have noticed as having apparent grounding issues have been people on this forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Old 26-03-2020, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Being calm and grounded is the best "spiritual practice"...it is the consistency and intensity of such that is the key.

Also, it is realising that in my personal reality, that is the case, but for those who have realities in direct opposition to my own, it won't be.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:18 AM
Master
China now has less active cases of COVID-19 then does Belgium.

China 3947 active cases.

Belgium 4212 active cases.

Old 26-03-2020, 06:22 AM
Master
China now has less active cases of COVID-19 then does the State of New Jersey!

China 3947 active cases.

State of New Jersey 4340 active cases.

AMAZING!

Old 26-03-2020, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
New York State has had more total cases of COVID-19 then Iran has had.
New York State has had 32,966 total cases.

Iran's total number of cases is 27,017.
These statistics are amazing, BJ - thanks.

Didn't the whole NYC issue start with the one Attorney?
Has anyone heard about him lately?
He was critical for so long in the hospital - with
underlying lung issues to begin with.
Oh, so I looked him up ...he woke up 8 days ago, March 18,
to a changed world. He had not traveled to any of the hot spots.

https://abc7ny.com/6025403/

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-03-2020, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Being calm and grounded is the best "spiritual practice"...it is the consistency and intensity of such that is the key.

Also, it is realising that in my personal reality, that is the case, but for those who have realities in direct opposition to my own, it won't be.

Oh sure, if you want to see being calm and grounded as a "practice." For those who haven't developed that naturally in life.

BigJohn, I'm don't think China is being honest about their number of cases or deaths.
Closed Thread