Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2020, 11:52 PM
Master
i
pey
prey
singg
hyms
off
yt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv
lernt
on
greed
of
pepll
peel
its
edly
cnt
get
stuff
coz
thy
hav
emtyy
shelvss
disbldd
peplee
lk
my
slf
it
cnt
get
stuff
off
shlvs
coz
thy
got
ter
1st
just
coz
persn
has
a
hidn
disbltyy
we
need
stuff
but
coz
of
greed
we
cnt
get
medil
medicale
staff
it
cud
sav
us
ct
cnt
get
food
or
stuff
thy
need
cnt
get
stuff
coz
of
greed4
undtakrs
it cud be bizy
buryin
or
cemtad
lovd
1s
cnt
get
stuff
coz
of
greed
cmetsitt
pepelle
it
duz
meds
cnt
get
stuff
coz
of
greed
i
try
thng
of
orhts
i
do
mor
thm
my
slf
i
put
my
slf
way
lst
i
do
yea
im
told
im
a
matr
en toldd
im
selfsh
coz
i
say
othrs mitee
need
mor
thn
me

yeah it is rough. I wish words could help what you are feeling but I know they can't. You are a good person though, I know that very well.
Old 24-03-2020, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yeah it is rough. I wish words could help what you are feeling but I know they can't. You are a good person though, I know that very well.

thnx.............................................. ......

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-03-2020, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
guthrio, ... The inconsistency strikes me as being an indication of you (possibly) being (disingenously?) flattering and/or self-ingratiating for questionable motives.

Based on how you have come across (to me) in you posts before, I am having a hard time believing the 'correctness' of my own logic. Please do set the record straight in this regard.
Maybe this is part of what's going on:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
guthrio and I are the same person.

Different bodies.
'Same person' 'club'?

Last edited by davidsun : 25-03-2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv
lernt
on
greed
of
pepll
peel
its
edly
cnt
get
stuff
coz
thy
hav
emtyy
shelvss
disbldd
peplee
lk
my
slf
it
cnt
get
stuff
off
shlvs
coz
thy
got
ter
1st
just
coz
persn
has
a
hidn
disbltyy
we
need
stuff
but
coz
of
greed
we
cnt
get
medil
medicale
staff
it
cud
sav
us
ct
cnt
get
food
or
stuff
thy
need
cnt
get
stuff
coz
of
greed4
undtakrs
it cud be bizy
buryin
or
cemtad
lovd
1s
cnt
get
stuff
coz
of
greed
cmetsitt
pepelle
it
duz
meds
cnt
get
stuff
coz
of
greed
i
try
thng
of
orhts
i
do
mor
thm
my
slf
i
put
my
slf
way
lst
i
do
yea
im
told
im
a
matr
en toldd
im
selfsh
coz
i
say
othrs mitee
need
mor
thn
me
I am sorry to hear that Jo, it is hard for everyone but we need to be strong and show our inner strength now... especially in the face of those who would harshly and wrongly judge us.

The shelves at all the stores around me are empty too, but I manage to get whatever I can...a tin of baked beans here, a jar of Horlicks there, some gluten free pasta here, some spicy tofu there...you just have to understand that you don't have the luxury of choice anymore and that is something we need to adapt to so we can just survive.

There is a tip I have been sharing around the internet when people become very sad due to others accusing them of being "selfish" when they are only trying to get enough supplies to survive...and if they have a family to care for, or they are doing shopping for some elderly people who cannot leave their homes, the vicious and cruel judgments and accusations given by others can be gut wrenching, heart breaking and soul destroying.

Understand that these people are very scared, angry at the virus, angry at the government and they need to vent at someone taking the last litre of milk off the shelf...there is NO milk shortage! The shelves will be restocked overnight...then everybody will hoard it, leaving just one litre in the fridge in case somebody NEEDS it...then when a disabled or elderly person comes along who NEEDS it, they are accused of being "selfish"... can't you see how totally ridiculous that is?

So, what I have been saying to people is that you need to prep BEFORE you go shopping.

If you have dark, reflective sunglasses so that nobody can see your eyes and they can only see the reflection of their own eyes when they look into them...WEAR THEM.

If you have a face mask...I am lucky to have 6x N95 respirators that I was given by the fire department a few months ago during the bushfire crisis....WEAR IT.

Not only does the mask protect you from touching your face and getting the virus, but it also hides the smirks and the expressions of contempt you have for others who walk around believing they are the incarnations of Jesus Christ and their doodoo doesn't stink because they have already hoarded all the toilet paper themselves before accusing everyone else of being "selfish".

Lastly, if you have an iPod, Discman, or just your mobile phone and if you have very large headphones...WEAR THEM ...play your favourite music and turn it WAY up before you enter the store..

This gives others the message "I am not willing to look at you, smell you, or listen to anything you have to say...and the only reason I am aware of your existence, is due to the 2 metre space I need to keep myself AWAY from you...I only wish it were more...etc"

Everybody will soon get the message that "social distancing" means to do so on every level...not just the physical one.

I wish you all the best, Jo and I hope you can get whatever you need and to ride this storm out with the rest of us...hang in there eh.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
guthrio, you posted the above (in http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...80&postcount=4 ) way back in 2017

Today you posted this:

The inconsistency strikes me as being an indication of you (possibly) being (disingenously?) flattering and/or self-ingratiating for questionable motives.

Based on how you have come across (to me) in you posts before, I am having a hard time believing the 'correctness' of my own logic. Please do set the record straight in this regard.

Davidsun,

I must confess that sometimes, I have a hard time believing in the correctness of your logic, as well.

It is heartening that you and I share something in common on occasion.

It's fine with me whether you agree, or disagree.

I, for One, agree with me, and with Miss Hepburn, and that's all that matters, in this matter.

As the Infinite Essence, we, with Them, are all already, always there....is another way of saying that We Are All One, even with the Ascended Masters, of whom Miss Hepburn and I were speaking. (go back and take a look at her post immediately above mine, you quoted herein, to see the "logic" in the correct light).

Then you can set yourself straight, without any further help from me.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 25-03-2020 at 01:40 AM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 25-03-2020, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Good advice to remain in the eye of the storm. It is a good thing this doesn't affect me too much anyway, but I cannot help but spare a passing thought for all the retrenched workers who live paycheck to paycheck, camping outside Centrelink offices for days..

Tens of thousands lining up outside each Centrelink office and the capacity of each Centrelink office can only serve 500 customers per day...the Government is promising them all of this "helicopter money" but they have no way of accessing it...many are also in the process of getting evicted and have less than $50 in the bank..some just want to just go home and spend time with their families, but their families live interstate...so they don't know WHAT to do, but keep on spending 24/7 outside Centrelink saying "if the coronavirus doesn't kill us, then starvation will". If the virus has only a 3% mortality rate, but starvation has a 100% mortality rate, I wonder what the Government gonna do about it? Ultimately, their hand is gonna have to forced in that regard...let the virus take it's course...the strong will survive, the weak will die....The needs of the many will outweigh the needs of the few.

Meanwhile Scott Morrison and Albanese have finally called it another "Great Depression" which is going to be worse than the 1929 one and have asked all Australians to pull together (difficult when they are being physically kept apart) and to embrace the ANZAC spirit...when only those over 60 would actually know what he was talking about in that regard...

Reality is unraveling before our eyes...this world has passed through a wormhole...it has taken a sudden, alternate timeline.

Meanwhile, my Mental Health Worker phoned me up at 11am yesterday:..

Worker: "I won't be able to come out to see you in person tomorrow like we had planned...we are working from the office now, so we can still have the appointment on Skype or via the phone if you like...we are just taking preventative measures...you understand".

Me: "I understand, but at 2pm, you are going to phone me back telling me that your boss has decided to close the office down and that all staff have to work from home and that all telephone/Skype appointments need to be put on hold for three days while adjustments to the office outsourcing process can be made .."

Worker: "not going to happen! We are an "essential service" and have made the commitment to keep this office open for our consumers at all costs...you are just worrying for nothing.."

Me: *laughs* I am not worrying, couldn't be any more cooler about it if I tried, but if YOU believe that having a Skype convo tommorow at 1pm is going to be possible, then sure, I can do that...I'm not going anywhere.

At 2pm on the dot she rings back:

Worker: "You were right! I just got out of a meeting and the boss wants to close us down and ask all of us to work from home putting our appointments off for three days..how the hell do you DO that?"

Me: "Don't ask...you all call it "mental illness" and I call it "mental wellness".

Worker: "Are you ever wrong?"
Me: "Nope".
Worker: "Well I'll be damned..."

I was about to say "pretty much" but thought better of it.
Hey there again, SD.

Re your aborted 'derisive' "pretty much" jibe: was glad to hear that you thought 'better' of it.

In the context of your impressive 'prophetic' power, it also brought this to mind:
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing....

...Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away."
Old 25-03-2020, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey there again, SD.

Re your aborted 'derisive' "pretty much" jibe: was glad to hear that you thought 'better' of it.

In the context of your impressive 'prophetic' power, it also brought this to mind:
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing."
Yeah, a Christian type WOULD wonder who gave me the gift of prophecy in the first place...the "sky daddy" one....or the "pointy-tailed" one?

All I can understand about that (as I understand it) is that there are some pretty Dark "Light Workers" out there...so whether we are working for the "False Light" or the "False Dark" is anybody's guess...so most of us just go "screw dat" and embrace Advaita Vedanta so we don't have to worry about such things...easier that way.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
A prescription for chloroquine is not the same as chloroquine phosphate the person bought for their Koi fish.

That is correct, also this person took too large of a dosage. A prescription from a
physician would have covered dosage issues. Unfortunately this is often the result
of panic; take something you think is similar and it may end up causing harm to you.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
That is correct, also this person took too large of a dosage. A prescription from a
physician would have covered dosage issues. Unfortunately this is often the result
of panic; take something you think is similar and it may end up causing harm to you.

As for certain conditions, a person may be required to get a blood test as often as once a week.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Closed Thread