Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2020, 10:48 PM
MAYA EL

I did the math the Coronavirus has killed 0.00006% of the world's population this makes it almost as deadly as walking to the mailbox
Old 16-03-2020, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I did the math the Coronavirus has killed 0.00006% of the world's population this makes it almost as deadly as walking to the mailbox
Yah, being born in a body is physically fatal!
Old 16-03-2020, 12:57 AM
Master
#Social Distancing

Shivani with Social Phobia has been "Social Distancing" for the past 20 years...my reasoning? "rat races" are for rats.

People say to me "get out more, meet people, hug people, go to parties, enjoy life...why isolate yourself?"

Now, the psychotic pseudobulbar effect has just kicked in, brought about by the smug justification for my private existence at a global expense....I am as happy as a pig in excrement watching the suffering of others. My ego is having a field day....."oh poor human race diddums....no more footbrawl or rave parties...what a shame that is..."

Welcome to MY world...the cost of one admission is social sacrifice and to lose your virginity as a preconceived "social species" as you go through forced, confining agoraphobia...and spare a thought for those living in the "coffin homes" of Hong Kong...yeah, I have much empathy for those guys.

These are strange days..and if anybody goes on about my "lifestyle choice" of living as a hermit in future, I really hope that my laughing in your face won't offend you too much ...but for now, three songs:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sb8Q4EHozjU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cuuhsqA95iA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vm65bzQKa5A
Old 16-03-2020, 01:09 AM
ant

Lessons,when push comes to shove.

Hoarding,fear,panic etc.

Self preservation.

Ego in light.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:44 AM
ant

Metaphorically speaking,now is not the time to sell re:housing market.

Clean in house first.

Leave no stone unturned,

Spring clean like it's Autumn,

Two steps forward,one step back,

Have fun,

Enjoy.: )
Old 16-03-2020, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Metaphorically speaking,now is not the time to sell re:housing market.

Clean in house first.

Leave no stone unturned,

Spring clean like it's Autumn,

Two steps forward,one step back,

Have fun,

Enjoy.: )
That is the plan. =)

I will be stocking up before all my local supermarkets run out of food altogether...the shelves are already empty of loo rolls, tissues, paper towels, serviettes, napkins, hand sanitizer, disinfectant, bleach, soap, body wash, pasta, rice, flour, 3 minute noodles, long life milk and soy, tinned vegetables, tinned meats and now fresh meats like mince and sausages are flying...and the stocks aren't being replaced anymore either.

I am not worried about dying from the virus...I am worried about dying from starvation due to everyone ELSE worrying about the virus...so tomorrow, going to go out and buy whatever I can that I need to survive for about a month to six weeks...until all the supply chains are up and running again *fingers crossed* but my common sense tells me that it is going to be 6-8 months before that improves any.

After stocking up for 6 weeks, I shall be going into minimalization and "Spring cleaning in Autumn" mode with a vengeance! Getting many bags of clothes, books, CDs, DVDs, appliances, dinnerware etc ready to give away to charity and cleaning like there is no tommorow!

I haven't done the grout in my bathroom or the Venetian blinds for about a year... skirting boards need cleaning and behind the stove and fridge (roach heaven) yeah, all of that...

I shall also be weeding my garden beds and getting them ready to plant stuff..repairing my fishing gear - I live a street away from the beach front and getting 2 laying hens..

If anything, this virus is teaching me (slowly) to let others lie in the bed they have made for themselves and just get on with life regardless of anything which may be happening in a "reality" which I have chosen NOT to make my own because I was never FORCED to... getting beyond the ego of "self justification" and "self righteousness" by comparing my lot TO other people is still a "work in progress".

I have been reading about how one in three people in the world have a severe mental illness and so "people living in delusion" should come as NO surprise to others who can only believe that THEY are not and that THEY are immune from doing exactly the same things as those whom they deem "unawakened" do and so, this is all about claiming one's "inner space" they have put up borders and boundaries to protect AS their own, regardless of what is going on outside of that...mostly, the actions, attitudes and opinions of other people. This is also a harsh lesson which many will not "get" as they will always act like nothing has happened after the fact....until next time...and next time...and the time after that...until time itself runs out.
Old 16-03-2020, 05:51 AM
Master
Lesson #2 - People will tell others whatever they feel others want/need to hear (irrespective of the truth) to try and de-fuse or to de-escalate a situation when there is a bloody good reason for it to be escalated in the first place.

Today, I was visited by the Mental Health Outreach team ( they come to see me every month) and I told them that I would be totally self-isolating for a month or two until this whole stupid "coronavirus" thing just goes away because it is doing my head in.

What they said was "no need for such extreme behavior...just go and do things you would normally do... still do all those procedures we have put in place for you. Isolating yourself will only make your mental illness much worse...you are not at risk of getting the virus, so don't worry about it".

Me: "you are totally wrong about that and I KNOW what I know...I know what is best for ME and you guys don't".

Mental Health Team: "That just sounds like a psychotic conclusion based upon your negative assumptions to me...you don't know anything for certain, do you?...just go out and do what you usually do because nothing has changed and then you'll see just how wrong you are...things aren't as bad as you make them out to be".

Me: "yes, you are right...I should go to my Tai Chi class today...then go and return my library books, then go down to the soup kitchen...just carry on...business as usual, right?"

Mental Health Team: "yeah, that's the spirit! Don't give in to your paranoid negativity...you can still do whatever you want..there is no need to cut yourself off..."

So, I go to the community centre for my Tai Chi class:

"Due to the outbreak of coronavirus, this centre will remain closed until further notice...staff apologises for any inconvenience".

So, I go to return my library books:

"Due to the outbreak of coronavirus, the library will remain closed until further notice...staff apologise for any inconvenience".

So I go down to the soup kitchen...you guessed it:
"Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus, we will be closed until further notice..sorry about that".

So I phone up Mental Health to tell them all what lying, scumbag, pieces of s*** they all were....

I was advised that I go back to see my psychiatrist to get a script to go back on my anti psychotic medication so that I will be able not to see anything that's right in front of my nose and to drown out those "voices" which tell me "now is the time for self-love which doesn't require or involve anything or anybody else to facilitate it" and "people are so full of s***... don't listen to THEM...listen to ME".

I hope you all enjoyed my story.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:27 AM
Master
Taking personal responsibility needs to be extremely high right now. We still have people who believe this is a hoax, or it is not that bad, and a lot of them are not taking any preventative measures.

We, human beings, are the ones spreading this virus; this coronavirus can only survive for a short period of time outside of the body but inside of the human body it replicates and grows; without us this virus would most likely not spread as quickly as it has.

Whether you believe this situation is bad or not, it is better to error on the side of caution and practice prevention than to become infected and give this virus to someone else, especially the elderly who have a higher mortality rate from this virus.

Every human being on this planet has a responsibility to individually practice preventative measures so that this virus will not increasingly spread. The lesson is we need to work together, as divided we will fall.

Usually people come together in a crisis, but they first have to believe that there is a crisis. The truth about this virus, in my opinion, has suffered greatly; especially early on, but I am hopeful that people who want to protect their own health will think of others as well. Be safe.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:50 AM
ant

Shivani,

#1,Don't buy into the hype of stocking up to a great extent,though think more about your furry friend regardless. : )

Spirit will take care regardless.

Intermittent fasting,you'll find you won't have to eat as much,concentrate on the spring cleaning and keep only what you need.

Worth mentioning and importantly,keep things that don't have a sentimental and or monetary value.

Prioritize,do things if it feels right,like in the flow,if your going against the grain,feel resistance,heaviness,restriction point,do what makes you flow again ie:rest and or something you enjoy doing and floats your boat etc.

Re:Mental health,play the game,agree with what they say and don't take the meds.

And just bare in mind,people are asleep and ego misguided,look at the facts with compassion and not rejoice on those facts,yeah.

Work on yourself,don't over think things,look at the bigger picture.

The egocentric system is wrong,you were right all along.

Chill out and do whatever floats your boat.

Take care.

Ps.Bare in mind this message was instilled by a few wines haha.: p

On that note,time to cook.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:52 AM
Master
Hand Sanitizer.

You can use a Mouthwash that contains Alcohol as a Hand Sanitizer....
Closed Thread