Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-03-2020, 07:15 PM
Elfin

At the end of the day....

Hi everyone, as title suggests, at the end of the day no- one is right, and no- one is wrong... The truth is we all have our own beliefs about what happens when we depart this earth.... But actually no- one knows for certain..
Old 07-03-2020, 07:38 PM
Master

True. But you can choose to put your faith in what others say, or to find out by yourself from your inner source of knowledge and guidance (as @BigJohn quoted Jesus earlier from the "Gospel of Thomas"). I strongly recommend the latter.

It isn't that "no- one is right, and no- one is wrong". It is that you have no way to know who's right using your intellect, nor faith. The only tool that would help is intuition, which if you're like almost everybody, you don't use (yet).

It is like what I was telling my sister who worries about coronavirus: you can't eliminate all the risks, but you can definitely reduce them: don't go now in vacation to a crowded touristic destination.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:49 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
True. But you can choose to put your faith in what others say, or to find out by yourself from your inner source of knowledge and guidance (as @BigJohn quoted Jesus earlier from the "Gospel of Thomas"). I strongly recommend the latter.

It isn't that "no- one is right, and no- one is wrong". It is that you have no way to know who's right using your intellect, nor faith. The only tool that would help is intuition, which if you're like almost everybody, you don't use (yet).

It is like what I was telling my sister who worries about coronavirus: you can't eliminate all the risks, but you can definitely reduce them: don't go now in vacation to a crowded touristic destination.
Hi and thank you. I firmly have my own belief... I strongly believe that our soul is infinite and that we have chosen an experience on earth. But I cannot prove/guarantee that I'm correct. I will sometimes just "put stuff out there" to see what others think!
Old 07-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

P.s you are right with advice to your sister... And believe me intuition is my main tool. Was born h.s.p and empath and highly intuitive. Been a curse mainly !
Old 07-03-2020, 11:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi and thank you. I firmly have my own belief... I strongly believe that our soul is infinite and that we have chosen an experience on earth. But I cannot prove/guarantee that I'm correct. I will sometimes just "put stuff out there" to see what others think!

personally I strongly believe that 'knowing the answer' gets in the way of 'seeing the answer'. So I'm still muddling around with trying to forget whatever it is I thought I knew today lol!
Old 07-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi everyone, as title suggests, at the end of the day no- one is right, and no- one is wrong... The truth is we all have our own beliefs about what happens when we depart this earth.... But actually no- one knows for certain..
At the end of the day, we should look deep within and ask ourselves "am I at peace regardless?"

"Am I happy and satisfied knowing what I know? Believing what I believe in?"

Deep down we know who and what we are at a deeper level of being....our preferences and those things which give a lasting impression of happiness, joy, peace and wonderment....beyond the superficial and mundane.

In some cases, these things will have elements in common with other people, and in probably more than some cases, they won't...and many times it just becomes like this..

"I already know what is best for me and what I need to do... but I refuse to listen... perhaps I don't believe I can do it.... perhaps I think it is too hard or I am not good enough......maybe it requires a radical lifestyle change or taking a leap of faith I don't feel ready to take right now.. So to avoid that voice within, I will put my own Higher Self on 'ignore', and pretend that I am being advised and convinced by others...but chances are, I am only going to disagree with them because it is all a pretense anyway...created by the ego to get out of listening to myself and doing what I need to do by pretending to care what somebody else has to say, when I really and honestly don't".
Old 07-03-2020, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:

certainly, no one is right and no one is wrong.
there is no right and there is no wrong
Old 08-03-2020, 07:08 AM
Elfin

Lovely comments...I agree with all of them.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:24 AM
Master
I'm never wrong.

Last edited by ocean breeze : 08-03-2020 at 08:54 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I'm never wrong.
Haha... Of course not if your thoughts are your beliefs ! ( Unless you are completely wrong lol )