Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-03-2020, 09:59 AM
Master

Two OBEs this morning

This morning I had two more OBEs, I woke up pretty early and I was sure that I am going to have some OBEs, but sadly, I was not able to follow my plans, I just could not "woke up" from going with the flow... So this way my first OBE offered nothing new, just me, flying around...

My second OBE, on the other hand, showed me something I've never seen before, I started to see black and white strips, it was like watching a TV that has poor signal, these strips were animated, moving from top towards the bottom of my vision. Right before seeing this, I saw this powerful white light, it was so powerful that my whole vision was flooded with its rays. I thought that I reached so deep that I am not going to come back from this state, so I was quite afraid, but then I woke up and I am just fine. I was also able to see some symbols but sadly I can't remember them.

One more time I want to say that you can have an OBE from any body position, I was sleeping om my stomach when this happened, it's not the first time I sleep this way and have an OBE. At first I thought that you have to be on your back, with your face pointing up, maybe this is actually something good in order to have more time there, my "time" there was very short, I would say no more than 5-10 minutes.

Edit: I fell asleep today and I had two more OBEs, they were pretty short, so I had 4 OBEs today, this is my new record, I kinda noticed a shift in energy.

I am really amazed that I still can do this, nowadays, my OBEs are very rare but it seems that I have not lost this ability, many people have a powerful moment of awakening and then slowly their experiences decrease to none.

Last edited by ThatMan : 07-03-2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This morning I had two more OBEs, I woke up pretty early and I was sure that I am going to have some OBEs, but sadly, I was not able to follow my plans, I just could not "woke up" from going with the flow... So this way my first OBE offered nothing new, just me, flying around...

My second OBE, on the other hand, showed me something I've never seen before, I started to see black and white strips, it was like watching a TV that has poor signal, these strips were animated, moving from top towards the bottom of my vision. Right before seeing this, I saw this powerful white light, it was so powerful that my whole vision was flooded with its rays. I thought that I reached so deep that I am not going to come back from this state, so I was quite afraid, but then I woke up and I am just fine. I was also able to see some symbols but sadly I can't remember them.

One more time I want to say that you can have an OBE from any body position, I was sleeping om my stomach when this happened, it's not the first time I sleep this way and have an OBE. At first I thought that you have to be on your back, with your face pointing up, maybe this is actually something good in order to have more time there, my "time" there was very short, I would say no more than 5-10 minutes.

Edit: I fell asleep today and I had two more OBEs, they were pretty short, so I had 4 OBEs today, this is my new record, I kinda noticed a shift in energy.

I am really amazed that I still can do this, nowadays, my OBEs are very rare but it seems that I have not lost this ability, many people have a powerful moment of awakening and then slowly their experiences decrease to none.
Wow that's some going! I had 2 several years ago. But I was a bit afraid because I had a young baby. I thought I was dying and being taken away!
Old 10-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Wow that's some going! I had 2 several years ago. But I was a bit afraid because I had a young baby. I thought I was dying and being taken away!

Now and then I have the same feeling, that I am dying and that I am taken away, but somehow, I still wake up... but when I am there, I am pretty sure that it is the end of line for me.
Old 10-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Guide
Pretty awesome!

The phenomena you describe is familiar among allot of experiences.
Different winds or kinda "smart energy currents" carried by the forces through the energy/vital body system. They awaken in different areas at different times depending on the blockages we seem to have or don't have.

I get allot of visual phenomena like you described, I think you did a good job of not getting taken away by it. I've had less experiences as time goes by like you're describing, but more energetic occurrences instead and it's really because I've shifted focus onto something else internally. These things that happen like OBEs are considered siddhas though or side-abilities as we awaken to more realization of what we are and how we function.

As I chase realization more into the depths of the collective unconscious I find after first having OBEs they really aren't too much more of importance unless I can actually use them for things like talking to the Intelligent Forces of creation, because otherwise I'm just doing summersaults in the air lol. I hope more peopel start to have experiences but also ask themselves "what can I really DO with this ability?"