Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Master

Nasty experience with a spirit

Last night I had a very deep session of mediation, I can't remember last time when it was so so deep, then I stopped and I fell asleep right away, by the way, if you can't sleep, meditate for at lest 20 minutes and then you will sleep in no time, this is how I do it.

I woke up late in the night, I was awake, but my physical body was still sleeping, this is usually the moment when I leave my body and explore, but now something kept me still close to my body. I noticed this humanoid figure made of the deepest blackness I've ever seen, it had a human body but it had no human traits, no face etc. Then, one moment later, it attacked me and the struggle began, in the midst of the "battle", so to say, it told me why it is attacking me, and the reason was: This was the spirit that creates gender confusion and it came to me with the pretext of help, then it told me that this attack is happening because I am not pro LGBT ( I am not against them, I believe that this has a spiritual cause and people can be helped ).; the struggle lasted a while and then it left.

I woke up quite shocked of that experience and then I fell asleep again, so once again I found myself awake and my physical body sleeping, I flew for some time and then I found myself in the old town my family used to live. So I tried to go to my old home, on the way, this scary woman noticed me and said to me: "You are so ugly!"; my answer back was: "Go away from here Satan!"; it was a dark entity, in fact, the whole town was filled with these dark things. Few moments later I noticed my father, trapped in this thick darkness, having only an artificial light, he was all alone in a town filled with dark spirits. I think that in an unconscious way I am trying to help my father who is an alcoholic and this was my first real attempt.

I woke up once again and just like last time, I fell asleep, this time I witnessed an earthquake in my country, this experience was super vivid, I can remember every single thing but I can not understand it, it's like I witnessed an event from a parallel universe.... My family was there, my brother was very young, my cousin had a baby ( her child is over 10 years in real life ), everything was different than how it is in this reality.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night I had a very deep session of mediation, I can't remember last time when it was so so deep, then I stopped and I fell asleep right away, by the way, if you can't sleep, meditate for at lest 20 minutes and then you will sleep in no time, this is how I do it.

I woke up late in the night, I was awake, but my physical body was still sleeping, this is usually the moment when I leave my body and explore, but now something kept me still close to my body. I noticed this humanoid figure made of the deepest blackness I've ever seen, it had a human body but it had no human traits, no face etc. Then, one moment later, it attacked me and the struggle began, in the midst of the "battle", so to say, it told me why it is attacking me, and the reason was: This was the spirit that creates gender confusion and it came to me with the pretext of help, then it told me that this attack is happening because I am not pro LGBT ( I am not against them, I believe that this has a spiritual cause and people can be helped ).; the struggle lasted a while and then it left.

I woke up quite shocked of that experience and then I fell asleep again, so once again I found myself awake and my physical body sleeping, I flew for some time and then I found myself in the old town my family used to live. So I tried to go to my old home, on the way, this scary woman noticed me and said to me: "You are so ugly!"; my answer back was: "Go away from here Satan!"; it was a dark entity, in fact, the whole town was filled with these dark things. Few moments later I noticed my father, trapped in this thick darkness, having only an artificial light, he was all alone in a town filled with dark spirits. I think that in an unconscious way I am trying to help my father who is an alcoholic and this was my first real attempt.

I woke up once again and just like last time, I fell asleep, this time I witnessed an earthquake in my country, this experience was super vivid, I can remember every single thing but I can not understand it, it's like I witnessed an event from a parallel universe.... My family was there, my brother was very young, my cousin had a baby ( her child is over 10 years in real life ), everything was different than how it is in this reality.
Hi...only me ...and again I cannot even begin to tell you how much this affects me. I don't believe it has anything to do with the LGBT thing. I honestly don't. But a volcano can mean an eruption of emotion in many areas that you have / are still dealing with. The one that I feel most strongly and empathically about is your father. And here I am again...saying to you that I have also lived among alcoholism.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Elfin

Sorry... Meant earthquake.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...only me ...and again I cannot even begin to tell you how much this affects me. I don't believe it has anything to do with the LGBT thing. I honestly don't. But a volcano can mean an eruption of emotion in many areas that you have / are still dealing with. The one that I feel most strongly and empathically about is your father. And here I am again...saying to you that I have also lived among alcoholism.

Well, I know that it was a spirit, I saw it perfectly, it was in front of my bed, waiting for me to wake up, I fought with it and it could not defeat me, I am very stubborn, they keep attacking me from time to time. People don't believe me, with some years ago, having no idea of all of this, I kept being attacked by this reptilian being, it used to shapeshift into people that I know, but it could never hide its true body, I saw it, it had the body of a reptile, a humanoid reptile body.

This spirit causes gender confusion and it was afraid of me, afraid because I know its true identity and its influence in the world. I think it's the same spirit who attacked me a while ago, that time it was hiding in the shadows. I was throwing punches everywhere like Rocky Balboa to hit it.

I met the masons in the astral realms while I was flying around there and some time later a mason came to me, in real life, he proposed me to become one of them but I said no. They think they are working for the Light, but while in the astral realms, they were all worshiping this dead god but they had no idea that it is dead, I was the only one to know this. Imagine, seeing hundreds people around your house in the astral realm.

It is very hard to live with an alcoholic person, even harder when that person is your own father, I had a vision with him digging his own grave just few days ago, slowly but surrely he is going into a direction that does not have a happy end, unless I do something and save him. When I have visions with people, things happen, I dreamt that death of a distant family member and some 2-3 days later he died, I never knew this person but in my dream I heard his name and saw his coffin, later on I found that he had cancer. I was able to save my mother several times, I think the Father helped me, so I dreamt her death in a night and in the morning I found that at her workplace, exactly in that night, several women died, one had my mother's name, you can imagine how crazy this was. I had not even the smallest worry that something bad may happen at my mom work's place, this is a very safe place, who could ever think of such a scenario.

This mason guy proposed me to write a book about all my experiences, there so so many, but sadly there are so few where I actually see the Light.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Elfin

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Well, I know that it was a spirit, I saw it perfectly, it was in front of my bed, waiting for me to wake up, I fought with it and it could not defeat me, I am very stubborn, they keep attacking me from time to time. People don't believe me, with some years ago, having no idea of all of this, I kept being attacked by this reptilian being, it used to shapeshift into people that I know, but it could never hide its true body, I saw it, it had the body of a reptile, a humanoid reptile body.

This spirit causes gender confusion and it was afraid of me, afraid because I know its true identity and its influence in the world. I think it's the same spirit who attacked me a while ago, that time it was hiding in the shadows. I was throwing punches everywhere like Rocky Balboa to hit it.

I met the masons in the astral realms while I was flying around there and some time later a mason came to me, in real life, he proposed me to become one of them but I said no. They think they are working for the Light, but while in the astral realms, they were all worshiping this dead god but they had no idea that it is dead, I was the only one to know this. Imagine, seeing hundreds people around your house in the astral realm.

It is very hard to live with an alcoholic person, even harder when that person is your own father, I had a vision with him digging his own grave just few days ago, slowly but surrely he is going into a direction that does not have a happy end, unless I do something and save him. When I have visions with people, things happen, I dreamt that death of a distant family member and some 2-3 days later he died, I never knew this person but in my dream I heard his name and saw his coffin, later on I found that he had cancer. I was able to save my mother several times, I think the Father helped me, so I dreamt her death in a night and in the morning I found that at her workplace, exactly in that night, several women died, one had my mother's name, you can imagine how crazy this was. I had not even the smallest worry that something bad may happen at my mom work's place, this is a very safe place, who could ever think of such a scenario.

This mason guy proposed me to write a book about all my experiences, there so so many, but sadly there are so few where I actually see the Light.
You get knocked down...but you get up again, as the song goes.You are obviously very strong because the demons can't penetrate you...and they never will....good verses evil... Good wins every time. You will always be strong and successful. If you are guided to write then I would say write... Iyself love the written word.. I adore books/ reading. If you ever do write please please please let me know...I would buy your book. It's an amazing story to be told. Here's the difficult part. And I only say this because I KNOW... With regard to your dad... And as difficult and as painful as it is...sometimes you can only help when they are ready to help themselves. But if anyone can help I know it will be you.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:56 AM
Guide
There's allot of ideas surrounding different Beings but to be practical and realistic, these sexual types of Beings are called the Shedim. You typically won't hear of these unless you're in an authentic tradition but there's ways to protect ourselves against them including divine name mantras used with a specific intention energy.

I've had my own run-ins with them. They are created "without form" or are formless Beings and historically they desire to enter our world through us. Thy feed primarily on sexual energies and can be the hardest to get rid of.

DO THIS: Do not repeat what you hear but there's a way to see them if they are actually there and not just figments of our mind. Before you go to sleep take some newspaper and spread it around your bed on the floor all over. Cover it all with a fine powder (talcum, etc...) PM me and let me know what you see the next day, if anything.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
You get knocked down...but you get up again, as the song goes.You are obviously very strong because the demons can't penetrate you...and they never will....good verses evil... Good wins every time. You will always be strong and successful. If you are guided to write then I would say write... Iyself love the written word.. I adore books/ reading. If you ever do write please please please let me know...I would buy your book. It's an amazing story to be told. Here's the difficult part. And I only say this because I KNOW... With regard to your dad... And as difficult and as painful as it is...sometimes you can only help when they are ready to help themselves. But if anyone can help I know it will be you.

They don't win, but they are energy eaters, they eat your energy, you can feel it. So so many times I felt my energy becoming lower and lower right in the middle of the event, knowing this, you have to rebuild your energies, the best source is the divine source, from there, life itself flows.

Yes, you are right, you can help only when they are ready to help themselves, in fact, this is a revelation God has given to me: "God can help only when you help yourself"; you first have to make the choice of helping yourself and so God will be able to offer His help.

Now, I understood the dream with the earthquake, today is a very "sad" day in my country, some 40-50 years ago a powerful earthquake took the lives of more than 1000-14000 people and caused a havoc in my country, somehow, I connected myself to that event, probably to the energies surrounding this event.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Suspended
Master
Hey thatman you know a little bit about vibrations with body separation, thats an understatement lol no one better to ask - I been very busy of late so 'not' been focusing on AP - but after meditation 'not' like getting vibrations as with AP I know what that feels like as you know - but like a tingling, like my whole being is energised, especially legs, and it continues for a minute like my energy level is through the roof, you know what I'm saying - any ideas..
Old 08-03-2020, 08:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hey thatman you know a little bit about vibrations with body separation, thats an understatement lol no one better to ask - I been very busy of late so 'not' been focusing on AP - but after meditation 'not' like getting vibrations as with AP I know what that feels like as you know - but like a tingling, like my whole being is energised, especially legs, and it continues for a minute like my energy level is through the roof, you know what I'm saying - any ideas..

When I used to have powerful visions and receive those audible voices, I felt this powerful energy traveling my whole body, it was like my whole body was energized, like electricity was running through my body and so I had those powerful spontaneous movement, sometimes my whole body jumping in the air...

I can't say for sure what's happening, maybe you are connecting yourself to these high energies and your body is adjusting to this new type of energy.

I want to try something and I need a partner, are you in? It's about meditating at the same time and focusing ourselves on a certain thing, like healing someone.

If you are in, we can discuss more through PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:40 PM
Suspended
Master
Thanks thatman i'll have a think about it, so busy at the moment - body energized that's the one + electricity - anyone else got any ideas on it... I don't feel this energy at all while meditating - just at the end of it.