Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2020, 06:54 AM
Guide

Meet Guardians and where to go?

Hello!!!

I am supper excited... I feel like I am able to astral project consistently but now that I am able to I have ran into some situations... I want to meet my guardians but how do that? I have encountered a lower entity in my space twice. It just walked in my room the first time and the 2nd time it was standing next to me. It looked like Gollom from lord of the rings. It was tan skin and more healthy looking. My other room mate who I have been helping spiritually said that she encountered the same being without me telling her anything about the description and she described him accurately. She had a telepathic discussion over him not having any light within him. ( I am feeling happy right now as she was able to help him understand that there is light within him.) It seems like he looking for help? Not sure... but when I came into astral he was startled... I was startled by his appearance and left astral lol... Im not worried about him though. He is good training for my friend lol...

anyways another time I astral projected I just stated I wanted to go to a higher astral plane and a portal opened up in my room and I went through and it was like a city. I apparently been here multiple times before but I think I was still a little sleepy which altered my perception... but there is so much to do... I dont know where to go or what to do.... any ideas?

Thanks
Old 01-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Master
Nex time you'll find your self outside of your body,hold the intention to travel to the land of the golden light.It's an astral paradise Lobsang Rampa talking about in his books.

I think it's better to find a way to purify-cleanse your self and your working space before your astral projection attempts.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:19 PM
Master
You been busy there Warrior, well done... Getting there as they say. Keep the vibrations up - training there and knowledge is good - just keep calm and keep close contact with your higher knowledge support. So when you get a problem with any beasties just say to HS ok what we do now??? Ok run? that sounds very positive 'a portal opened up in my room' - I seen things like that city, amazing stuff.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-03-2020, 04:50 AM
Guide

Thanks guys and my apologies for the long time to reply. I just feel drained sometimes when I want to get on here and chat a bit. :) Yeah I need to do some fasting and cleanse my space I was separating from my body a couple days ago and someone was pushing me back in lol. I am getting use to the idea of beings who I dont know or know what they look like instead of judging them instantly... I will try to take a more curious approach instead of attacking. everything lol.. I will try to remember to go to that place and thank you for the suggestion. I had luck in the past with going to the temple of wisdom.
Old 20-03-2020, 06:21 AM
Guide

I had a dream the other night about someone telling me about the Orion Constellation. So I think I will try that place.