Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-01-2020, 11:53 PM
Guide

My Astral Projection Technique Through Meditation

Try to see if you can read some books on it as the books will have more detail and lessons to learn from about astral projection and what goes into it.... pretty interesting and id say important.

So I guess the only thing you will need to know how to do is to be able to meditate without falling asleep for 45mins- to 1hr depending on yourself.

I also recommend trying to do some light work or prayer or something to lift your vibration lol otherwise you will be in the lower realm like myself.

Hmm..
What I do...

Take a nap sometime during the day so that your not mentally tired during the astral projection.
Set aside a time to actually project without being interrupted
Prayer and space clearing exercise
Relaxation exercise
Chakra Clearing Exercise
Chakra opening exercise

(This part is important)
Meditation and being mindful of body and shifts of consciousness... (Be still and dont move or itch anything) Otherwise it will be like a reset if your not close enough to AP. Also try not to chatter to much in your mind. Although it seems irrelevant towards the beginning of the meditation. Once you are around 30-45mins in I would stop all chatter and start visualizing things that you find interesting that will hold your attention....

30-45mins in I would say at this point your body should be asleep and your mind wide awake. You should also be able to see through your eyes and feel lighter. You may hear or feel a slight buzzing sound once your close to and starting to separate. You should also be conscious of your astral body at this point and feel lighter...

Try again for more success.

I dont know what visualization completely does and what it starts because I was able to go into a vision of some sorts through this method... but I guess its how deep you are and possibly when you start the visualizations...
Old 01-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Master
We're probably on the same level you and I AP wise my friend, and so with many others here, waiting to go on an amazing journey, and we'll have to meet up on the astral soon and shake hands and say 'YES' - we just have to remember our individual support families will be on watch/standby so we should 'focus on enjoying' the amazing experiences ahead.

So until then I want to perfect exit vibration state.

I just want to share with you and others here, my thoughts now as I progress - I have decided with 'me' as in -'free will' that i'm going to get to vibrational state several times before I exit body again - reason for this is I want to perfect VS with 'no pressure' - so I can get to it 'on demand' - without any confusion what shall I do, where shall I go, who will I want to meat first - just putting this to the back of my mind for now. All this information has been jiggling around in my mind - 'no more' - I'm going to perfect vibrations first.

Then when 'I'm ready I will exit again and go visiting - I'll then send postcards to all of you to let you know I got there - just realised no addresses!! Ok that'll be none here then - apart from the occasional person here who might have an address 'house by the moon' I expect that can be found easily enough.

Just thought I'd share all this, my no pressure theories with astral projection, someone might like the idea.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Ive got a question for everyone, this might have been discussed before but I haven't noticed on here..... If when in the Astral and I fly down my street, I will see roof tops and any flags. My question especially to experienced AP's - is when I get to the moon in a few seconds and on my sightseeing tours, I go looking for the flag put there in the stone age as in IT and manufacturing terms.

I remember the 60's I was a young mechanic - cars were so unreliable, and kept me busy though..... So, such an amazing achievement for the times.

My question is - if you can see a flag on a rooftop in my street, can I then see the one on the moon left all those years ago?? Anyone thought of going there for that purpose? Just there has been so much hype about it over the years, did they/didn't they.

So i'm not asking for arguments here, I'm asking because I'm intrigued, I have an open mind on this, I just don't know!! Any thoughts anyone - would you be able to see it in the Astral as it was put there in the physical?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

quite possible if you are projecting your astral body into the physical 3D realm as we know it.

Next the when you astral project try to think and visualize the flag you are mentioning and see what happens.

Don't mistake AP with LD though, in my experiences LDs are usualy your subconscious trying to convey some sort of meaning or message to you.
Or it's trying to prepare you for some new and exciting experiences to expand your awareness.

And you will definitely know the difference between the two if you had a few of these ;)